Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:28 pm
Fayte had a sudden realisation when Silver mentioned his parents. " Huh? Mom? Dad? oh no! Come on Silver we need to go find them! " He shouted as he got up and ran towards the exit. He Lookked back and said. " Everyone the Panic room is near the Conference room come on if you don't want to be crushed by falling rubble. " He said as he looked down at Echo. " Hey you come to I don't know who you are but I do know that...I don't want to see any of you hurt. " He said before looking to Silver again. " Let's go get our parents. " He said to her.

Being flung into a wall was Leon he gasped for air as Catastrophe gripped his throat slamming him into the ground. Leon grunted opening his eyes softly he went limp still conscious just not physically there.

Catastrophe snickered before turning around. " Sorry to interrupt what I'm sure was a very fascinating discussion, however I have a job to do and it envolves you all you heighnesses. He raised his hand as a mysterious black flame consumed it. He walked towards the royals as they held their ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:37 pm
∫Sumiko quickly stood in front of
Fayte"No we all are going to the panic room! Your parents and my parents are
alright, they can take care of themselves."she said with a stern voice."You all need
to get to safety as fast as possible. We can not risk any of us getting hurt."she
spoke now, more to those that were going to be next to rule their kingdom. She
wold make sure that Fayte, Morrigan, and Silver all got to the panic room safely.
She didn't care that she was just a kid, she was going to act like a responsible
adult. ∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Enqlish

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:45 pm
User ImageKlay stared into the emptiness, the light seemed to be scarred into the back of his retinas. A patter of feet approached , but Klay's body was stiff and he didn't have the energy to move. Hands grasped onto his shirt and shook Klay back and forth, looking into the strangers face, only an outline was visible, the light still skewed his vision. "Who, who are you?" Klay tried to resist, but it was too difficult.
Muffled voices called out in the distance, the voice Klay heard reminded him of Ume. "Ume?" He coughed, her name was too heavy on his tongue. The stranger seemed persistant on pressing on through the cave. "What in the world do you want?" Klay mumbled, the world was spinning around and he was too dizzy to comprehend anything of use. Klay made a feeble attemt to stand up, but every limb felt light as a feather, yet at the same time as heavy as a boulder. He wobbled to his feet and grabbed onto this stranger for support, "I'm not going back that way, are you crazy?" Klay said, trying to walk in the way he had entered the cavern.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:54 pm
User Image

Morrigan

Morrigan had confidence in her abilities, but she wasn't stupid. "She's right Fayte" she simply stated. "We need to get to the panic room...whoever they are...if we are killed...then who will take over?" she simply asked. It was all about politics. "Your parents didn't get their positions based off their looks...but their strength...it's best that we just leave" she stated trying to be nice for a change.

I want your love and I want your revenge
...You and Me could write a bad romance

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:54 pm
~Echo Noir~

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo looked at Silver as she approached. Of course these were just the heirs, the real targets would be the royals. Her gaze shifted to Fayte as he adressed her. His words replayed in her mind. Echo was not used to kindness. Her world was that of a dog eat dog world. Echo nodded slowly. She turned to the others. "let's go" she said. Echo would lead the others to the place then go see about the nations' leader. She needed information that could be helpful.

...I am the orginal Black..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:58 pm
User Image

Destiny

Destiny stared at Demolition with innocent eyes. Still on top of her summoned beast she looked at him. "Mister...I've never seen you before...but...You are destroying my home...could...I mean...would you please stop?" she asked him, tears forming in her eyes. She was scared more than anything.

Do you believe in Destiny?
Will you let it guide you?
..Or will you carve your own path?

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:59 pm
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~
-
~Blind Spots? What are those?~

Akatan fell to the ground after kicking off the wall he was near only to land on his wrist and sprain it. He gritted his teeth in the pain and finally caught his balance after what a strange attacker had done. Looking at everyone, he knew that he was out of his league, but he saw it as a test anyway. For now though, he'd wait. "My parents are safely at home, but since I'm here, I think I'm going to avoid a fighr at the moment."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:12 pm
(( Oh and when I said the power went out that doesn;t mean the entire palace is pitch black I was refering to the room they were all just in, besids the palace has small fires throughout it's structure. ))

Fayte gritted his teeth. " ...You're all right...Alright let's go. " He said as he ran down the hall. Smoke filled the air as pieces of wall fell around them. Fayte knew where the Panic room was and that it ran on a self sustaining generator that was seperated from the other one in case this exact thing were to happen. After a few minutes of running Fayte found himself at the doors to the Panic Room. He touched the door closing his eyes he focused as the computer scanned his body from his hands. He opened his eyes and the doors opened with loud clanking noises and thunderous clicks. " Alright everyone in, once the doors are closed they cannot be opened from the outside so hurry. " He said to them.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:21 pm
User Image

Morrigan

Morrigan followed behind the people toating her friend on her back. She was relieved once they stopped in front of the room. Her first instinct was to fly back home, but it would be stupid of her, one of those psychos could probably pick her a** out of the sky like a bird. As the doors opened she flew into the room, sitting her lady in waiting down as she descended as well.

I want your love and I want your revenge
...You and Me could write a bad romance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:21 pm

~Akatan Yanagi~
-
~Blind Spots? What are those?~

"It'd be great if this door opened faster..." Akatan quipped. He kept looking over his shoulder for something. Though he was afraid, he was still having the time of his life. Rubbing his now injured wrist, he whispers to himself, "C'mon....open....." Once open, he runs in and takes a place near the wall and the junction of the door to block against anything using the jamb. "That was close...anyway, who were those guys Fayte? Got a vendetta or something going in the Vackel family?"  

Mahareshi

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:24 pm
∫Sumiko followed right behind
Fayte. She kept her arms up in the air, trying to keep as much dust as possible
away from all of them. Finally when they got to the room she waited for the door
to open. When it opened she motioned to everyone to get in and fast."Hurry you
guys."she said then saw a piece of wall falling down towards them."Oh
no!"
she took in a big breath and shot a beam of air towards it, pushing it away.
She sighed and panted when she saw it fall to the ground. She looked at the others.
"Good no one is hurt."she thought.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:27 pm
User Image
Silver

Silver ran through the halls, looking at the destruction that was all around, little fires and crumbling walls. She was shaking and freaking out. Her parents? What about them? Were they gonna be alright? She quickly ran and stopped at the room, waiting impatiently for Fayte to get access. She winced when the peice of wall almost hit them, but it never did. Instead of questioning it, she turned to face the door again. When it opened she shuffled into the panic room and sat down, putting her face in her hands. She didn't like small rooms. She was still shaking miserably, looking around. "Guys? Where's Destiny?" She said, just noticing now that she was not with them.

Strawberry_Swing2127

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:29 pm
~Echo Noir~

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo followed after the rest bringing up the rear. She moved expertly through the smoke dodging debris. Yep, there had definately been some sorta of exlosion. Echo knew they were heading away from the nation leaders. She wanted find out what was going on but she couldn't go now, not at this moment. Echo would go in the room last. She also took mental inventory of the injuries of the others

...I am the orginal Black..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:32 pm
Demolition looked confused at the little girl before him. " I don't have time for this. " He slammed his hands into the ground lifting up he literally tore the floor from it's foundation this was meant to throw Destiny out of his way. Demolition heard something in his ear piece. " There has been an altercation my flame hit the wrong target. " Demolition grunted. " Dammit...worthless. " He said as he slammed his fist into a wall crumbeling it with ease. He leapt through the hole and out their mission was a failure but the effects would be horrible.

Within the conference hall Lord Vackel held his wife in his arms he held her tightly, she was hit by the flame she didn't want her husband to die, however she was not dead. HerFragment which was a peculiar little thing had kept her alive. Savior's Grace the Fragment to protect those around you, it shielded the others from the flame and left her alive if not badly wounded.

Fayte waited impatiently as the children began to enter the room. He wanted to help his parents but knew that even they wouldn't want him to endanger himsellf. He waited and heard Akatan's question. " A vendetta? No we ruled fairly and peacefully I cannot think of anyone that would want to disrupt that. " He wasn't saying all he knew. He knew the three men were from the Academy, what they wanted and why they chose terrorism he wouldn't know until much later. When Silver mentioned Destiny he gasped. " Oh god no! Destiny...Ok let me think about now she is under the Priests care they are probably near the temple which isn't connected to the Palace main ground I can only hope she is alright. " He said softly. he watched the last person enter he didn't want to leave Destiny out during all of this, but he needed to make sure they were all safe. " Akatan...If I'm not back in 10 minutes shut the door. I am not going to leave Destiny in all of this she's a scared person she won't last in this. " He said as he ran from the door. He had a relatively good idea where she would be it wouldn't take him to long to find her.  

Nicko1421

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games