Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:43 am
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

The kunai went straight through the tree, as if no one was there, Ryugan had used his lightning speed to switch to the next tree without making a sound. Ryugan then followed teddy.

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:45 am
[[I follow you or Ryugan?]]

WereWeasels

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:46 am
WereWeasels

(( me but stay hideen ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:48 am
WereWeasels

(Cant follow me, and I would know if you are...Im sure you dont want your char dead, I WNT TEDDY ONE ON ONE, if you follow, you will regret it,

Plus, Ryugan's moving at the speed of lightning, you couldn't keep up.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:50 am
[[Gah. That came out wrong. I meant who follows you. but whatever I know now.]]

Ryuuki looked over at his clones."Ok guys, let's move out!" Ryuuki said to them as he sank into the earth. The clones dropped what they were doing and followed Ryuki from the surface

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:41 am
Daron landed on the ground here, he wore the black uniform from before but he'd taken on his mask but he wore no headband. (okay.. so who do I fight?)  

FullbusterOrleans

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

Ryugan appeared next to Daron, his disguise blew backward as he stood. Ryugan had almost left his ally when following the ninja, but thanks to his akuma hirase taijutsu style, he would be able to track the ninja down by his scent. "C'mon, we've got ninja to take out" Ryugan said as he dashed forward, following the ninja's scent. He didn't use his full speed, he needed Daron to keep up with him.

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:57 am
Daron followed quickly behind keeping close. Daron, grinned with excitement he was looking forward to spilling someone's blood.  

FullbusterOrleans

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:47 am
Akira arrived at the gates. "Kuromaru, your with me....where's Ryuuki?" Akira pressed his earpiece that every member of Anbu had. "Ryuuki, return here we have something to do." Akira said as he continued onward out of the mist. "Guys, stay and help out. Return to SQ after the war is done!!" He said as he begin to increase in speed. As he formed handsigns igniting a blaze and disappearing setting the ground around him a blaze.

-------------------------

Katon: Shunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fire Transport Technique)
Description: In a haze of flame the user travels from place to place, quite literally leaving disaster in their wake. Much unlike the varying techniques that most other villages boast, this one not only carries the user from one area to another in an elemental, almost ethereal form, but causes a great deal of devastation as well. Performing the necessary seals, the user suddenly becomes the literal form of fire and moves in that form. Also unlike it’s other counterparts, this technique is very much offensive in that the entire area around an opponent can be set ablaze as well and keep them from escaping.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:01 pm
Ryuuki's voice answered through the headpiece. "Ok Akira, I'll be right there." he answered.

WereWeasels

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:07 pm
Ryuuki quickly passed the gates and appeared below the group. He emerged to the surface of the ground and looked around. Where's Akira? he thought to himseelf as he placed his hand on his communicator. "Akira I'm at the gates, where are you?" he spoke into the mike.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:27 pm
Ryuuki listened to Akira's message. "Crap. Guys we need to go back to the Leaf." he said. "Oh and... Leave your headbands behind." he added. Ryuuki kicked the earth below him and created a small hole. He untied his headband, throwing it into the hole. With another kick the ground closed up, concealing his headband. Ryuuki then turned around and ran out of the village.

WereWeasels

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:55 pm
((ugh anyone? 3 pages of posts and i'm supposed to somehow rp in reply to this X_X great.))

Shoko looks around the area and sets up shop, She starts chewing on more clay just to be safe. Her Anbu mask keeping herself hidden she paces back and forth in front of the gates wondering how she will protect this area. Finally it comes to her, she won't protect this area. Shoko jumps on her clay birds back and waits for Aki to follow suit. She of course will and when they are both on the clay birds back, both the girls will provide aerial support to the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:38 pm
WereWeasels
Ryuuki listened to Akira's message. "Crap. Guys we need to go back to the Leaf." he said. "Oh and... Leave your headbands behind." he added. Ryuuki kicked the earth below him and created a small hole. He untied his headband, throwing it into the hole. With another kick the ground closed up, concealing his headband. Ryuuki then turned around and ran out of the village.

[[no, guys. I sai ryuuki comes with me. YOu guys help the mist. And Weasels edit that. Leave it in HQ.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:35 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

A powerful gust of wind tore through the area as a tall figure walked past the gates, looking around at the people in the area. The figure stood 8 and 1/2 ft tall and was cloaked completely, only a demonic mask was exposed. In his hand was a boy from the sound who was injured from a previous fight. Suddenly another gust of wind blew as the figure was gone once more

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games