Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:08 am
"We can handle it teddy. The village needs you more now." Akira said as he turned back to Hanzo and nodded. "We shall." He said as he turned around. "Come, Tadashi." He said as he stopped for a moment. "O, By the way, Haseo, your in. Now, it would be up the Hokage to what you are to do now." He said as he continued to go get the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:58 am
User Image

Noa Hayato

After walking through the village for a long time, Noa's feet brought her to the Hokage's office. She decided to go in, she had to report she had made it to chuunin and introduce herself to the new Hokage. And she might as well get her oinin application as well, she knew Kazuma had intended to make his team an oinin squad.
She made it to the Hokage's office, but waited outside when she heard voices. It was not polite to knock in a conversation. And they were probably talking about something that was of way more importance than she had to tell.

She looked in her pocket for the letter and the scroll, she picked the scroll first. If she would read the letter, she probably wanted to finish it, and she did not know whenever the Hokage had time for her. She didn't want him to wait for her finishing her letter. So she opened the scroll and began reading what her ancestors had written on it. She was very surprised and pleased at the same time.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:06 pm
[[Lol the whole village will be in the Anbu at this rate. Oh hey I was wondering, when I draw my Oinin bust for the picture thing in the first post of the Anbu headquarters, can I make up a mask or does it have to have a rule of some sort, like follow the asian zodiac or something.]]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:29 pm
[[Zodiac style mask.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 pm
[[I'll try to make a few designs then]]

[[what differences are there in Anbu maskss and Oinin masks though?]]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:47 pm
[[Nothing....I think.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:48 pm
[[Ok I'll make a tiger, rabbit, or possibly dragon... Though I need to ask what masks the other have, because I don't think there can be two of the same sign]]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:57 pm
[[I want to say make a mask of other a Zodiac sign or your summoning. Kaz has a Toad Mask, while I have a Cat. Well you know a toad isn't on the Zodiac and the Cat is the forgotten creature of the Zodiac.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:58 pm
((Jesus Christ Akira..at this rate we will be sporting an entire Oinin army...))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:03 pm
[[LOL, it not my fault. We been in need of Onin for a while, but there were no Chunnin to fill spots. I mean the only Anbu other than me and Kaz is Teddy. And he is the only Jounin in the village.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:05 pm
Kunesume2
[[LOL, it not my fault. We been in need of Onin for a while, but there were no Chunnin to fill spots. I mean the only Anbu other than me and Kaz is Teddy. And he is the only Jounin in the village.]]
((Teddy was demoted by bb because he thinks hes not ready))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:08 pm
((Man.......so much for the original team. Now when I brag to people about how I'm Oinin they will be like, "So what? So is half the chuunin". Ugh. Isn't like five enough?....ok..ok..ill stop complaining.))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:08 pm
[[Well it's either a tiger, rabbit, dragon, or my summoning, which will be... machinery? How would that work? I don't want my RPC sporting a C3PO mask or anything]]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:10 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Haseo nodded and bowed as Akira left. Easier then I thought....just means I'll have to double my efforts so they know I am worth it He thought as he suddenly looked up for a brief second, sensing another around from the disturbance of the wind outside. He smiled a bit thinking if it was a certain someone but left it be. He looked at Hanzo. "My mask and disguise is.....currently underway. But now I ask you what I shall do now. I can remain in the village and train, since I just became chunin it'll probably be for the best before I do any missions" He said thinking its the best course of action at this time. His thoughts then lingered on Noa for a moment, which suddenly a loud annoying voice interupted. WOOHOO SOMEONE HAS A CRUSH! Shukaku cackled in his mind. Shut up you oversized racoon Haseo flickered his thoughts at him.

((my next puppet is literally going to be my disguise))

Shruikan Tenshi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:13 pm
Noa Hayato
User Image

Noa Hayato

[[LAst one. ATTENTION: THIS HAS BEEN YOUR RANDOM MOMENT BROUGHT TO YOU BY AKIRA NARA.

Mean only if her rpc was 18..... *Shakes his head*. Sorry, I was having a Kakashi hitting on Sakura moment.]]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games