Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:03 am
User Image

Luna quickly slipped from the room into the hallway, slyly following closely to the wall as she made it to the next corner. With a bit of hesitation, she peered around, catching the faint scent of fish, of what species seemed hard to manage seeing as she was on another world. The bell around her neck barely jingled as she stealthily made her way closer to what she thought might be the kitchen.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:15 am
User Image
Lerista Merello

"Its a bit hard to explain..." He took a breath and placed a hand under his chin. "Well for starts you were exotic, that was one reason why I didnt really see the need to cage you. I figured that I could at least calm you down...little did I know you already were." He chuckled slightly. "Their treatment of you..." He lowered his head a bit. "I saw none of the others receive that kind of treatment, they even got decent food. And your also...well we'll get to that later." He smiled at her again and leaned back again.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:32 am
Mai leaned back in her chair. "They treated me like that, because my first day there I escaped and killed half their men in the building. They would not let me leave." She paused momentarily. "The cage, it makes me feel umm...what is the word... constricted. It was difficult to control my animal side. But they would never let me out to calm. Said I am too wild." Mai glanced towards the computer screen again. "What one does not understand, one fears, and what one fears, one destroys." She said half to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:26 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista sighed and nodded. "I know there are a lot of humans who never seem to accept that which is different..." Stretching his leg out he bumped hers slightly and pulled it back. "Cheer up, if that was the case I would have killed you by now." He grinned and chuckled. "I dont understand you...and it may take a long time for me to ever understand, but I'm not going to kill you."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:23 pm
User Image
Tessa

Tessa quickly turned corners in the hallways looking for a staircase. She could tell she wasn't on the main floor, although she wasn't she how far up or down she was either. Finally, making it through the confusing hallways, Tessa descended the staircase swiftly and gracefully. At that point she knew she was close. Tessa ran past the kitchen, the dining room, and turning a corner into the front room she stoped short. Of course he would be waiting She thought as she stared at the man waiting by the door. So much for escape. Not being able to move Tessa just stood there watching the man and wondering what he would do.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:39 pm
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Jason☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
Will She Ever Trust Me?
══════════════════════════════════

Jason just stood there and watched the girl freeze. Poor dear looked as though she were about to have a heart attack. He pushed himself off of the wall and took a step towards her, unfolding his arms.

"Good Morning. How did you sleep?" he asked as he flicked the lock on the door before continuing to walk towards the girl. She was the prettiest thing he had seen in a long time among the newest arrivals over the past year or two. He slowly circled the girl looking her up and down just to be sure there was no damage to the girl.

"I wouldn't try and run if I were you darling. You see, you are still fairly frail and one could easily tell that you were bought and you would be taken back to that shop," he said letting his hand gently stroke her hair and cheek. "Tessa, you are not a pet, or a slave, or a maid for that matter. And after you grow stronger if you still wish you may leave."

He always said that to the newest treasures he had bought. None thus far had decided to stay and when their end of the bargain was met he held his.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:52 pm
User Image
Tessa

Tessa kept her eyes on him at all times, scared and anticipating what he would do. Unemotionally she replied "I slept fine, thanks." Tessa quietly stood there, shaking her head as she listened to what he was saying. Tessa was angry. Not just angry with the person that kidnaped her, or this man that bought her, but with her life and the situation in general. Finally, not being able to keep her feelings to her self she angrily said, "You're just saying that. You won't let me leave now, I know you won't let me ever." With tears starting to well up in her eyes Tessa yelled "Just let me go! What did I ever do to you?! You're are a horrible, selfish, cruel man! Just let me go!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:00 pm
Will She Ever Trust Me?

Jason sighed. This wasn't going nearly as well as he had hoped for and dropped his hand. He was upset to hear that she distrusted him that much that whatever, she wouldn't be worth keeping here.

"Fine, if that's what you want." she said turning from her, unlocking the door before opening it for her. "Then go head. I'm not going to stop you." he said emotionlessly. He steped away from the door and went back to his study, closing the door behind him. She'd either truly leave or she'd stay. Right now he didn't with which one she chose. Either way he'd probably end up finding her in the shop again and buying her again.

Whatever, he thought as he sat down on the chair and pulled out the locket he was planning to give her. Much smaller, lighter, and yet still held the information for who she lived with inside. Something that would have saved her when she left.

She sighed and picked back up his book. Mindlessly scanning the pages of the books listening for the front door being closed.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:17 pm
User Image
Tessa

A cold breeze floating through the house, Tessa hated the cold. She folded her arms and stared out the open door. By everything that she saw outside Tessa knew that she wasn't even in the same city, let alone anywhere near the same neighborhood. Tessa had no sense of direction, nor any money to take a taxi or bus anywhere. This is cruel she thought. It was just the adult kind of thing to do, just like her dad when he would tell her not to do something but ultimately gave her the choice to do it or not. Tessa wanted to leave, but she knew that there was no hope out there. She would either freeze to death, starve to death, or just get lost. Angrily Tessa made up her mind. Running to the door she slammed it shut, and slumped against the closed door. Slidding down to a sitting position, Tessa held her knees against her chest and continued to cry.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:23 pm
IvoryEpiphany
Will she ever love me?

Jason smiled when he heard the slam of the door. He knew she'd decide to stay in hope as he watched the clock for a couple minutes before he heard her cry. He looked at the book and once again put it aside.

He stood up and left the study as he made his way to the girl. He sunk into his knees and looked at the little girl. He placed his hand at the bottom of her chin and lifted it to see him into her eyes.

"Now, it is your choice to stay. So this is your home," he said letting go of it. "You may go where ever you wish within these walls. If you are hungry then you may help yourself to the food. There are books, and music everywhere, you may clean up as you wish in the bathroom adjoined to your room."

He stood up. "Now stand up and let's get you cleaned up dear because frankly I think you need to relax."

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image

Tristan went back home and developed the pictures he had taken at the shop. He would go in the morning to give the pictures to them. He held up the Neko he posed and smirked. Then he looked at the other one and she looked scared. He leaned into the picture and noticed there was something around her like a aura. "There both interesting," He hung the pictures up and left the room to go get some sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:12 pm
User Image
Tessa

Tessa hated crying in front of people, but she couldn't help herself. She was miles from home, alone, and very scared. Tessa allowed her chin to be lifted up and looked at him. A few stray tears escaped from her swollen eyes. She listened to him and waited a few moments before she stood up. Then, she took a deep breath and wiped the remaining tears from her eyes. She didn't quite trust him yet, but what else could she do besides do what he said?  

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:08 am
Will she ever trust me?

Jason looked at Tessa and wiped away a few of the tears with his thumb. He could see the distrust in her eyes and he knew why. She looked to be a gentle creature but he could see she had a temper tht he didn't want to see, personally first hand. He took her hand and gently led her up to her room. He was happy to see that her nervousness hadn't completely thrashed it as he led her to the frosted glassed doors and pushed it open flicking on the light. Here was the place she hoped she loved most. He had planned everything according to what he hoped she liked and it had a beautiful view.

"Well here you are," he said opening a small closet to get her a towel before turning on the bathtub. "Get cleaned up, clothes are in the closet. Then, if you could come downstairs, I want to give you something."

He left the girl alone from there as he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. He'd take a shower after he was sure she had realised he wasn't all that bad.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:47 am
User Image
Tessa

Tessa followed him quietly. She watched him as they decended up to the room that she had been in earlier. Her room, he had said. Tessa took in the beautiful room quickly and returned her gaze back to him. Tessa waited a few minutes after he left until she began undressing and got into the bathtub. It was relaxing, but she felt as if she should make it quick. Hurridly she washed up and steped out of the bathtub to get dressed. After drying herself off she made her way to the closet and began looking for something to wear. Quickly finding a plain white cotton dress Tessa put it on and braided her hair. Hesitently she found her way downstairs and stood before her master.  

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:13 pm
Will she ever trust me?

Jason was surprised to look up and see the girl. Especially so soon. He had expected her to take her time. But then again he saw how she simply didn't want him angry and went back to his book briefly before standing up. He circled her once. The dress looking beautiful on her. He shook the thoughts away and made his way to the desk where he pulled out the case in wich the necklace sat.

"Collars are really quite tacky. Plus in my eyes you are a girl, not a dog. So I went and took the liberty of buying this instead. In hopes that you'd wear it," he said opening the case and gently pulling out the locket. He sat the case back on the table as he unfastened the necklace and pulled it around her neck. He fastened it gently and made his way to being infront of her.

Again he lifted her chin. "My dear, hold your head proud. You are not an object but a gorgeous woman. I didn't buy you to be my slave. Beside you have beautiful eyes."

He looked over her, his eyes etching her into his mind. He was glad she had chosen that outfit from them all. It was cute on her. "It looks beautiful on you," he said lingering and as he looked at her aded on, "you must be hungry."

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games