Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Iron bars O//A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jokester120

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:51 pm
"well thats good and yes you have a bedroom" Mark said as he walked up the stairs "come on up here" he called down  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:05 pm
"oh,"she ran up the stairs and stopped behind him."lead the way."she smiled.  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

jokester120

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:13 pm
Mark turned and walked down the hallway untill he reached the last three doors "this ones mine." he said as he pointed to the one on the left "thats the main bathroom" he added as he pointed to the center door adn placed his hand on the one to the right "this one is yours." he said as he opened the door to the mediam sized room with every thing that would be needed by someong liveing inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:22 pm
"wow~it beautiful!"she exclaimed.she came over and sat onto the bed."so soft."liz placed her hand on the pillow.she looked like a little kid in a toy store.she loved everything in the room."thank you."  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:23 pm
((Hm...guess this rp went 1x1 on me...))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:32 pm
(*bows*gomen.))  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

jokester120

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:35 pm
"your welcome" Mark said with a smile as he leaned on the frame "for the most part you can do whatever you want here but i have three rules" Mark said as he looked at her "one don't enter my room without my permission as I wont enter yours, two don't enter the basment when I'm not with you, and three when were out or I have someone over please be good." he stated as he continued to look at her "any questions?" he asked  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:40 pm
"not at all,master."she said still looking around the room.she opened the window alittle,and sat back down on the bed."i have no questions whats so ever."  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:42 pm
Luna pursed her lips. "Six thousand?" She mauled it over. "Alright. But that is a high price to pay for something that belongs to someone else." She raised an eyebrow, but took out a check. "With this you can go to a bank of some sort. They will give you the jewels." She wrote down the amount, and held it in her hand. "You first." Luna reached out her other hand, ready to take the sword. She narrowed her eyes playfully, but at the same time unsure.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:46 pm
"This is a request please don't call me master" he said as he turned "I'll be in my room if you need me" he added before closeing the door behind him and dissappered into his own room. It was slightly larger then Liz's with a book case and a desk with maps and folders strune across it. sitting down at it he opened a drawer and pulled out a bottle and glass before looking at the single picture of Mark and his brother when they both joined the military "Saved another one." he said as he poored the clear licuid into the glass, Raiseing it in the air like a toest before drinking it.  

jokester120

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:22 pm
Liz sighed and leaned back onto the bed."so comfy."she smiled,she started to doze off.but stopped her self,she sat up and went back over to the window.SHe looked around outside.'its so big.'she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:09 am
He couldnt believe she had that much. Shrugging he handed her the sword and took the check, he was after all a business man. "Enjoy..." He pocketed the check and waved to one of his workers. "Going on break, watch the store." He left to go get his money.

Blade now had another goal in mind. His sword was now in her hands and he would have it. His eyes glew brightly but he lowered his head so his hair fell in his face to block them off.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:29 pm
Luna sighed as she held the sapphire blade in her hands. It was heavier than she had expected. "Alrighty then, lets get going." She took the keys and slid them through the lock. There was an audible click, and the electric shield melted away. She looked at Blade and opened the cage door. "Well come on." Luna beckoned him forward and slipped the keys out of the lock. She slid them into her pocket and started for the exit, the sword still in her hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:48 pm
Mark looked at the picture again before he stood up and grabbed a set of files and walked out into the hallway on the file was plain as he walked down the stairs.  

jokester120

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:00 pm
Liz was un braiding her pony tail.her ear twitched as she heard foot steps.she ignored it and looked back up at the sky.she began huming silently the tune her brother used to play.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff