Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:57 pm
Diana smiled. "I doubt it's worse than Kaze-chan's. How are we gonna explain me to your parents?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:02 pm
"That won't be a problem." He told her, as a frown appeared on his face. He was pretty sure the rest of the school didn't know that he didn't have any parents. Kaze and Aniya probably didn't know either considering he didn't tell anyone.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:05 pm
Diana noticed the frown. "Are you okay Natsu-san?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:08 pm
Natsu glanced over his shoulder towards Diana, as he forced a grin on his face. "Yea, why wouldn't it be?" He responded, as he quickened his pace. He made his way outside, as he had to shield his eyes for a couple seconds so his eyes would get use to the light.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:11 pm
IkumiAngel
Natsu glanced over his shoulder towards Diana, as he forced a grin on his face. "Yea, why wouldn't it be?" He responded, as he quickened his pace. He made his way outside, as he had to shield his eyes for a couple seconds so his eyes would get use to the light.

The hair of the back of Diana's neck prickled. "You're lying. Something wrong. Please tell me Natsu. That's what I'm here for! You can tell me anything! You have to be able to trust me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:19 pm
Natsu began to frown once again, as he stopped with his back turned towards Diana. He remained quiet for a couple seconds before responding.

"Its just that I don't have any parents. It's fine though im better off without them anyways." He said, before continuing in the direction of his apartment.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:25 pm
Diana stopped. "I...I didn't know...I'm sorry..." She ran to catch up with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:25 pm
"Alright...so you want to walk, or ride on my shoulder again?"

She asked Artemis. Aniya wasn't sure how her mother would take having a cat. She might be happy that Aniya was getting a pet...or annoyed and worried that Aniya wouldn't take care of it...or maybe she'd...oh who cared? Her mother's reaction would be discovered soon enough, and there was no point trying to guess it ahead of time.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:30 pm
Mercuryangel
"Alright...so you want to walk, or ride on my shoulder again?"

She asked Artemis. Aniya wasn't sure how her mother would take having a cat. She might be happy that Aniya was getting a pet...or annoyed and worried that Aniya wouldn't take care of it...or maybe she'd...oh who cared? Her mother's reaction would be discovered soon enough, and there was no point trying to guess it ahead of time.

"I would like to ride, if it's not too much trouble." He jumpe into Aniya's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:35 pm
Natsu slowed down a bit to allow Diana to catch up. "I already told you it's not that of a big deal." He said, as he smiled cheerfully at her. He didn't mind not knowing his parents. He even preferred it that way.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:40 pm
"Bye Natsu-kun!" Aniya called out a bit belatedly. She then turned in response to Artemis, and smiled. "It's fine. You don't weigh nearly as much as our school bags that we have to carry around every day. Ja ne Kaze-kun, Luna-sama! See you later!!"

Aniya waved at the pair, and checking that Artemis had his balance walked out of the Crystal Palace. She was about to leave through the front, then suddenly remembered the kids that had been there earlier. If they were still there, she'd have a hard time explaining how she'd gotten past the barrier. "Artemis-sama, is there another way out of here? A couple of kids were out there earlier, and if they still are, I don't feel like explaining anything..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:46 pm
Artemis nodded. "Yeah. When you get to the stairs, there is a door under them. The path leads to a side entrance."

Kaze waved to his friends and headed home with his mother.

Diana smiled back at him. "So...what do you like to do?"  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:52 pm
"How about we get some food then start training." He suggested, as he led the way to his apartment. It surprisingly wasn't that far away from the Crystal Palace, so it wasn't that far to walk. He would everynow and then pick up his pace, until he suddenly stopped outside of a huge white building. It was atleast fourteen stories high, and had a large sign infront of it reading 'Juuban Apartment Complex'

"Were here." He said, as he made his way towards the entrance. He shoved his hand into his pocket, as he retrieved a small black key that appeared to have been painted that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:58 pm
Diana was excited. She'd never been in anyone else's house, other than Usagi's and Mamoru's.  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:02 pm
Aniya followed Artemis's directions, and sure enough found another way out. Saying a thanks in the cat's general direction, Aniya followed the streets home. In some twenty minutes, they arrived a subdivision, of nice looking houses. Aniya dug around for her key and opened the door. She entered and called out for her parents. When she got no reply, she poked her head into the garage and finding neither parent's transportation there, she decided they weren't home.

She went into the kitchen and pulled out a can of lemonade for herself. "You hungry Artemis-sama?"

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games