Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
Tie up the person above you! (~revived~) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

An ok topic?
love it!
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
its ok.
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
ummm... no comment...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
delete it, its terrible
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I voted, now wheres my ****** prize?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:41 am
*the male wrestled against two SWAT men and tried to use the crop as a weapon then was gunned down before he even could swing it* "f@#%....."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:08 pm
((Oh, well returned, Sieg... and Alphonse, I would say "you're late," but look who's talking. I have a lot to catch up on... oh well, I'll just jump in. See the signature if you're confused.))

Kitty looked back at the building, noticed a lot of increased activity, and snuck around the back to investigate. She was rebuffed by the sight of two SWAT guards outside the door. Well, this makes things more... interesting, she thought.

Suddenly both guards fell to the ground, out cold, and the spotlight trained on the doorway revealed Kitty's silouette as she slipped inside. She had knocked their heads together.  

Kitty Falcon

Familiar Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:22 am
In the hallway was two SWAT soldiers, stuck in, and almost covered, in some kind of black, glue-like goo.

Outside the room, there stood the Feliness, and the dooropening to the room seemed covered in something similar black.
The Feliness said:
"Their commanding officer won't talk about why this attack has happened, do you have any ideas on what to do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:31 am
"Hmmm ..... the one i tied up when you sat in the chair has not been around for a while, could he have done this?"  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Kitty Falcon

Familiar Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:57 am
Kitty turned, looked surprised for a moment, then recovered. "Oh, that's who it was? I couldn't see you, my back was turned. Anywho, it might be his work, who knows. What happened?" She surveyed what little of the room that she could see, then she ducked out of the room without waiting for an answer. A minute later she was back, with the SWAT guys' floodlight.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:50 pm
"Oh, the black and the dark?
Just me."
The darkness faded.
"I was really not fond of getting shipped off in a bodybag, and extreme situations calls for extreme measures ..... and avoid touching the black glue, it is highly sticky, but it doesn't stop air .....
There should be two in bodybags inside there.
We had had some Bondagefun, and i had just gotten bored, when these ..... SWAT ..... or whatever, attacked us."  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Kitty Falcon

Familiar Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:15 pm
Kitty flicked off the light. "Ah. That would explain the state of the room." She picked her way towards a wriggling and jerking bag on the floor, carefull to avoid the dark goo. She opened it carefully, spilling Shy out onto her knees. "Well, long time no see, karma girl," she quipped, removing Shy's gag and cutting the zipties.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:03 pm
The Feliness looked into the room, and went to the other bodybag, and opened it ..... carefully.
She seemed relieved when she saw he had a kind of tranquilizer dart in his chest, two of them.
She used her claws to cut through the zipties, and then went back to the door opening, and sat down, squatting on all four.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:04 pm
When the SWAT men weren't paying attention, she'd quickly free her hands, then ankles, quickly escaping the bag as she ran off.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:05 pm
Kitty Falcon
Kitty flicked off the light. "Ah. That would explain the state of the room." She picked her way towards a wriggling and jerking bag on the floor, carefull to avoid the dark goo. She opened it carefully, spilling Shy out onto her knees. "Well, long time no see, karma girl," she quipped, removing Shy's gag and cutting the zipties.

Shy Risktaker
When the SWAT men weren't paying attention, she'd quickly free her hands, then ankles, quickly escaping the bag as she ran off.

((Do I detect a lack of close reading?))  

Kitty Falcon

Familiar Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:17 pm
(( Er.. Possibly.. More of the fact you detect a girl who's jacked up on medication due to strept throat and coughing, along with a fever. So.. Maybe. Just MAYBE. Forgive me if I'm not as .. er.. "Alert" as I should be. ))  
Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games