Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Your first Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXDemented_OreoXx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:17 pm
i think i first played RE: Directors Cut when i was 7 or 8. I saw my big brother playing it and he had to go somewhere and i thought it was pretty cool. so i played it and it was scary but fun at the same time lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:13 pm
I got my first RE game when I was 9. I got RE3 and the original PS for Christmas from my parents. lol  

Aniowien

IvyGauge

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:17 pm
Very first one like when i was in the 8th grade. Loved it and couldn't let go of it. Been a fan ever since. I tried getting into Silent Hill, but it didn't have the same appeal to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:43 pm
IvyGauge
Very first one like when i was in the 8th grade. Loved it and couldn't let go of it. Been a fan ever since. I tried getting into Silent Hill, but it didn't have the same appeal to me.

what? too scary?  

Resident_Kyo

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:57 pm
Lol... I attempted to play SH2, and promptly had to stop, because I was so freaked out.

Maybe later, I told myself... Maybe later...

xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:40 pm
When was this? Yeah, Silent Hill really stepped up the scary form Resident Evil.
It's interesting my first Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Parasite Eve and Dino Crisis... They were all Part 2. RE2, SH2, PE2, DC2... That's odd, I just noticed that. That's how I seem to start my Survival Horror games. Hmm...  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:49 am
Oh... sometime in the past two weeks or so. It was one of those things where I was able to borrow it, and I started it... and then decided it would be wise to go back to it... hahaha...

Yea, I'm a chicken s**t... what of it?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:46 am
My friend went ahead and just gave me his Silent hill 1. I have yet to complete it. But i do agree that it's good.  

Ivory Lie

Squidyiffer

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:36 pm
hmmm...well when I first saw the original RE on the PS, I was terrified at the first zombie (when he looked at you all dramatically) i actually had to LEAVE THE ROOM whenever some1 was playing it. RE is popular among my family. But when I actually played RE2, I didn't really get it and I thought it was too hard. boy, was i dumb!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:32 pm
My first RE was 2, on the 64. I borrowed it from my friend Keegan and sucked horribly at it. Now...years later...I still suck horribly at the games but now I know the storyline like none otha!  

Wikaro

BlackNily

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:31 am
My first game was RE2, iN ps1, and with only 8 years old! Ahhhh, i can't sleep! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:17 am
I hate t admit it but I only played 5 minutes of the first Resident Evil when I was about 5, it scared the hell out of me. I'm a Nintendo fanboy so sue me. sweatdrop The next RE I played wasn't until CVX, then I had to work my way backwards through the series.  

XINVADER

Muffia_Smith

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:24 pm
Long story...I got into the series by accident really...

I was around 17 when I got a GameCube for Christmas. I got it because of Luigi's Mansion (Huge Luigi Fan...R.I.P. The Luigi Gang). Whilst my dad and I were searching through the GC games at Wal*Mart, I came across a game with two people on the cover: one was a young woman dressed in military type clothing, the other a young man with a huge tattoo. I vaguely had heard about Resident Evil. At the time, I only knew that they made a movie that was huge at the Box Office and that it was a good series. So, I decided to buy it. Driving to a local gas station, I started reading the manual. That's when I came across the whole "people-eating monsters" line. What the hell?! I thought. A chill ran throughout my body. I hadn't played any type of game that involved horror. I don't even watch horror movies.

When I got home and put the game in, I was blown away by the very first scene of Zero. Though I was terrified of the game, the storyline drew me in more into the game. I wanted to know what was this company named Umbrella...to know more about these characters. After beating it, I couldn't help to unlock everything in the game. I then heard Rebecca was in RE: Rebirth, so I first rented it and was drawn farther into the series. My parents then bought it for my 18th birthday. The rest is history.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:36 pm
RE2, when I was 7.

Scared the ---- out of me.

but now....

I enjoy it xd  

Shinigami Substitute

Kali_Chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:42 am
I was seven and my best friend gave me this game she hated said she was stuck and got scared and she goes ill show you. so we put it in the ps one and she was in this room stuck and we finally figured it out but the dogs scared the crap out of me was RE Directors Cut i still have it too love to make fun of how Wesker sounds smile pretty funny... ^~^  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff