Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Temporary OOC thread. lol Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:50 pm
((Hiro im an no loneger fight you u take way to long to get online))Darioncancled all of the jutsus he used on Tensuo"Im bored"Darion turned he attention to Kazuo  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:51 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((lol, Hiro how's Ryugan cocky, he's been calm and morbid the entire battle?? He hasn't done one cocky thing, not even a smirk after a successful attack))

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxLikexxluridxxliquidsxxinxxxxsanguinexxstreamx.x.x.

Thexxenemy'sxxbloodxxflowsxxinxxendlessxxtorrents.xx

User Image

xxxx"My will to fight has not yet diminished ..."

"I shall continue to battle until you have been finished."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxChuuninxxxxxxxxxxxxOinin Commanderxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan began to lower from the tornado's strength, he began to fall toward ground due to the lack of air. His shuriken that attempted to sneak behind him fell along with Kazuo (assuming your falling also, so you never looked at me and preformed hand signs) Ryugan knew the funnel was about to yards in width thanks to his Byakugan, which he could use thanks to his armor, so he quickly began go along with the wind of the tornado, spinning with it until he was in his akuma hiraise's kuro shipuu. He spiraled out of the tornado and flew off the grounds yelling "GOT SOMETHING TO DO!!"

Chuunin can perform: 92(all months and stuff) - 1
38 Academy Jutsu
34 Gennin Jutsu
31 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu - 1
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x◉◉◉◉

►►►►The Azure Dragon of the East Knows No Fear◄◄◄◄

((Thats how you actually rp, I wont effect Ryugan with thsi, I haven't bit my tongue this entire battle and I dont have to, haven't been wrong, just tolerable of you. Good luck Daron, just lose, if you try to win your god modding, lol.))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:52 pm
(Dizzle stop being a dip s**t. You were wrong most of the time. You have so much ******** pride you can't except when you are wrong. So shut the ******** up.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:55 pm
Scrapples
(Dizzle stop being a dip s**t. You were wrong most of the time. You have so much ******** pride you can't except when you are wrong. So shut the ******** up.)

((lol, YOU broke a rule!!! No you have me confused, lol. I'm just trying to keep my cool so I wont do what you just did. Seriously it's over buck up, chuck!! [Obviously I'm high right now, lol]))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:56 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples

((lol, YOU broke a rule!!! No you have me confused, lol. I'm just trying to keep my cool so I wont do what you just did. Seriously it's over buck up, chuck!! [Obviously I'm high right now, lol]))

(I broke a small rule you dumb ******** but hey, if Ish can do it, so can I. I have your myspace profile and I can have you arrested since you admitted you smoked pot.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:57 pm
Scrapples
Shruikan Tenshi
((lol, scrapples, I planned to spar with you anyways. But on friendly terms of course. Besides our rpcs are friends at any rate....god the team jedi, scrapples and me were freakin cool. Akatsuki pretty much quit because of us long ago. Anyways, I can test people too if you want scrapples XD ))

Isn't your RPC apart of the assassins? Lol I was thinking of having Kazuo join the assassins. lol

((XD yes he is. And really???? that'll be a good back up. Talk about friends in high places no? Well if any is interested, my fight in leaf, which may be long due to everyone's different times, Me and Eris vs Akira, Jwalker, and Noa.))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:01 pm
((no one was attack me scrapples me and hiro were suppose tofight but nothing went down))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:04 pm
(Oh yes, I most certainly know what godmodding is, Dizzle, but all these taijutsu ranks and speed levels and how they compare....that's what I can't keep up on. XD)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:04 pm
The reason I asked you to take your post here was so that you wouldn't make another OOC post in that thread. I edited my post with my RP so edit your post after mine with your RP. No more OOC in that thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:05 pm
kk sry  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:06 pm
I dont get how your suppose to take your convo from one thread...to another sweatdrop , it confuses the hell outta me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:06 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples

(( rofl ))

Dizzle I could easily ban you right now. I really don't think the crew would go against me on it.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:07 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
Scrapples
Shruikan Tenshi
((lol, scrapples, I planned to spar with you anyways. But on friendly terms of course. Besides our rpcs are friends at any rate....god the team jedi, scrapples and me were freakin cool. Akatsuki pretty much quit because of us long ago. Anyways, I can test people too if you want scrapples XD ))

Isn't your RPC apart of the assassins? Lol I was thinking of having Kazuo join the assassins. lol

((XD yes he is. And really???? that'll be a good back up. Talk about friends in high places no? Well if any is interested, my fight in leaf, which may be long due to everyone's different times, Me and Eris vs Akira, Jwalker, and Noa.))

((This possibly might be on long a** battle..I sincerely hope no one interferes...))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:08 pm
Scrapples
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples

(( rofl ))

Dizzle I could easily ban you right now. I really don't think the crew would go against me on it.

I've done not a thing, I actually haven't even responded to your swears and all, I made sure I've been calm. cool

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces