Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:40 pm
F I L L E R P O S T:
the master soon began to vanish to there houses some grab a slave girl or two to bring back with them. lord knows what they will do with them.. but all one knows is that the hope of escape for a few lucky girls was soon in the picture... and hoepfully nothing would go wrong for all of them  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:50 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah watched as the men left. The Neko smirked. "Okay girls..I'm going in..." she muttered giving them a hug. "Make sure, don't tell Tina about this or she'll freak..." she muttered to them.

Then Tarah turned and headed to Aiden's house. Quietly, she unlocked his door and slipped into the house. She looked around, her cat eyes were perfect for the night.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:15 pm
((im waiting for luis.. ahah and tina's to busy with a boy planning her own escape lol razz on itouch quicjly since im cooking))

User Image

Aiden snored loudly.. he knocked over the folders containing information about tarah and tina.. with their back ground history.. aiden rolled over on his side on the couch leaving the key to being free out on the table  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:25 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah covered her mouth quickly from gasping her mouth. Quietly, she picked up the folders and flipped through them. Tarah caught sight of the her name and Tina's. When she read they were sisters she froze, in shock. She was unable to figure out if this was true. The papers slipped out of her fingers, falling to the floor in a thump. She couldn't even move.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:47 pm
User Image

Aiden snored and spoke in his sleep " mom give me my damn gin!!" he kicked his feet and rolled on his belly  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:29 am
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis thought for a moment about what they would do outside of this place, which was a really good question. He felt her back into his chest as she lied on him and smiled lightly."I'm not sure....but we can live a better life is for sure what we will do...." He said softly to her and sighed himself. He wanted to be with Tina now, glad that she was here with him, despite his evil demon inside of him.

Two sides to a coin......I wish I was only one.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:05 pm
User Image

Tina smiled at luis "well hopefully when i leave ill know who iam the second i step foot out of the garden" she sat up "you tierd? you seem it" Tina looked up at him . She smiled a sweet heartwarming smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:12 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah glared at Aiden, she wanted to slap him so bad. You want gin? she thought in disgust at the drunkard. She noticed his bottle of booze and picked it up. That's when she noticed more papers. She grabbed those incase if the had information also. Picking up the papers she dropped, she grabbed them all and walked out of the house. making her way to her house. She was going to show Aiden she ment buiness.

Reaching house house, she walked in and went to her room and hid the papers and keys under her matress. Then she walked out and locked her door.

Then she made her way back to Aiden's house, she was going to teach this man a lesson. it would be worth it even if it would get her int o major trouble.

Walking into the house, she locked the door behind her. Tarah picked up the booze bottle and poured it on the idiot master's hair, tossing the empty bottle at his back, "You want Gin?! You got it!" she hissed. Tarah pulled him up by the hair. Turning the sleeping man's head around, she slapped him across the face until her hand stung like fire.

((I'll edit if this is too much godmodding... I just felt Aiden needed a good slap in the face.... razz ))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:51 pm
((no its ok hes to drunk anyway i don't mind ill let it slide this time around))
User Image

Aiden hit tarah's hand away, he mumbled.. "mom that hurt" when he felt the slap he quickly woke up. too drunk to see his vision he saw a gaint blur of a women "tina?.. tarah?.. is that one of you" he shook his head a bit..and felt it was wet.. he shook his head..a gain and cursed as he rubbed his face "WHAT THE HELL!!.." he saw his bottle of gin on the ground..tarah still seemed a blur to him. He sighed and rolled over again to try to sleep.. he mumbled "man im drunk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:38 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah hissed at him "Yeah..it's me, Tarah, and your a drunk bastared who serperates sisters from each other!" she growled. "You'll know what hell is, when we'er finished with you!" She grabbed her burning hand with the other, then walked towards the door.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image

Luis smiled lightly and nodded to her first statement. He wondered what her past life was, before she became a slave. It kind of bothered him really, in a good way of sort. He then heard her ask if he was tired."Not really....you?" He asked her curiously, smiling lightly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image

Aiden only shook his head in response, he was to drunk and to tired to show any care. He listen closely when he heard the word sisters but soon after shrugged it off

User Image

Tina looked at luis, and smiled "i am a bit'.. she blushed "but ill stay awake with you if you would like me too" she looked at him and smiled. she sighed lightly and giggled. she was so happy right now that she could of just died  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image

Luis smiled back to Tina and replied,"Well, if you want to. I don't want to keep you up with me...." He said to her softly and saw a slight sign of happiness from her giggle and sigh. He was happy as well, because he was with someone that he never thought possible that he wanted to be with.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:32 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind her. The ran to her house. She kicked a few things as she entered her house and then slumped on her bed and started to cry. She didn't even know why she was crying she just was.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:50 am
User Image
Tina looked at luis.. "if you want in case we do fall alseep we can lay or sit on my bed i don't mind if you don't" she fixed her self.. and hummed softly as she waited fro a response from luis
(sorry i posted so late.. me and my boyfriend/fiance got in a fight last night..so ive been upset since..)  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games