Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 3 Training Grounds; Sensei: Raito Shenzaki. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gray reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:22 am
(lol if it was a fight hed kill me but if its just to grab a ribbon i have the perfect jutsu to get it and theirs no way hes fast enough to doge it)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:23 am
BambiC
Raito smiled quite largly and handed the ribbon "You completed the mission. I know you must think whats the point if i was going to give it to you anyway but it was to teach you that not everything needs fighting to solve if you can find another way use it instead. Trust me it helps alot to becoming a Sannin i learned that the hard way"

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:24 am
gray reaper
(lol if it was a fight hed kill me but if its just to grab a ribbon i have the perfect jutsu to get it and theirs no way hes fast enough to doge it)

((if your too cocky i would kill you off anyway XP and do you know what no one in the village will say anything which is so awesome xP))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:26 am
"Thank you Raito-sensei!" Oliwer smiled and nodded. "Yes i will remember that advice for the rest of my life."

((Can you give me another D-rank mission or can i go now with Yumi on a higher rank mission?))

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:28 am
BambiC
gray reaper

((if your too cocky i would kill you off anyway XP and do you know what no one in the village will say anything which is so awesome xP))

((Hah, sorry reaper my friend but you just got owned. X D))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:28 am
(true im not trying to be cocky its just i read this jutsu Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique) and from the way it sounds i basically turn into pure electricity and charging at u with amazing speed thats why i think i could get the ribbon unless your attacking cause then ill lose no problem)  

gray reaper

gray reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:29 am
(i dont plan to make enemys with the sannin so leo bows his head...i apologize for my rude behavior)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:30 am
((lol im joking gray i wouldnt kill you it isnt fair your still a gennin of mine And no one harms my gennins of this village!))

"Good Oliwer if you continue to show promise i will be the first to suggest you for sannin once you get to jounin". Raito smiled

Edit- just a little no need to change your post  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:34 am
"Thank you again Raito-sensei!" Oliwer smiled.
((is yumi still on a mission?))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:38 am
"your welcome and about Yumi he's still on that all important mission so he will be back later but right now let me teach you how to tree walk okay see that large tree there run at it with a kunai scoring the tree each height you get" Raito smiled  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:51 am
"Yes Raito-sensei." Oliwer pulled out a kunai. As he focused some of his chakra on his feet he started to ran up on the tree. He cut a mark on the tree before he fell down. He fell down couple of times.Oliwer finally reached the top of the tree as he smiled to Raito.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:52 am
((Hey bambi i have to take a break now cuz i let the freezer door open when i took some icecream and my mom is yelling. i dont want to listen that so i go outside for a smoke. lol. anyway ill be back on in a hour i think.))  

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:55 am
Raito smiled "Good oliwer okay you deserve a rest please take this money and go to ichiraku Ramen I will bring the rest of the Students there"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:05 am
Oliwer smiled."Thank you. I will go now but later we will practise more."

((I love smoking cigarettes and some other thing when i'm annoyed. redface X D ))

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:08 am
Chocolate lion II
Oliwer smiled."Thank you. I will go now but later we will practise more."

((I love smoking cigarettes and some other thing when i'm annoyed. redface X D ))

((Bad boy its bad too smoke1!!))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces