Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Streets of Kusa Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:35 pm
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Gennin//Fire-Lightning//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"Tch. Better not be trying to br a pervert, Shaney. Anyway, let's go. I have to find some herbs so some people don't die. I'm saving lives, already." Haku turned and prepared to dart towards... wherever the Tranquil Meadow was. It sounded like the smartest place to search for herbs. But he didn't really know. Wasn't his area of expertise. "Catch you later, Captain Shaney, Mentor Shaney and Father Shaney. My father isn't alive anymore. So you'll be my step - father. Hope that's okay with you."

User Image

"... strikes, again."

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:16 pm
(You have to go to all three areas to gather them. Or spend six posts in one. Doesn't really matter lol.
And derp, I meant "the Meadow of Tranquility")

"I'm not. Trying to be a pervert, that is. But if I'm going to be your dad, only temporarily. Incase... well... something happens... I'll feel weird if I also happen to be your father. Not...implying that something WILL happen... just... I'll... follow you now. Yeah. Let's... uh. Go."

(I think that's the only post I've ever done with absolutely no actions, only words
derp)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image

Hiro sighed as he stepped onto the street, there was nothing to do. He had just rebuilt the Dorms, loosing a lot of chakra in the process.

[Short post. >.>]

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:41 pm
"Hiro," The man stated boldly, stepping infront of Hiro as he held Hanzo's lifeless body in both arms, his head inside of a make-shift pouch Shahnz had to desperately make on the spot. Kouji was behind him, for he did not have time to release his summon. "I need you to do me a favor. You'll probably look at me strangely, but I can't really explain it at the moment. I know my voice sounds... blunt, but my body is shaking and I don't know what to do or who to ask. I need your help, and I only ask of it because I know that you were once my Raikage -- my leader. Alot of time has passed since then, and while I know you didn't even want to be the Raikage, I still look up to you as someone to admire, and I still think I can trust you with this favor." The man knew what was coming for himself, but if that was whats necessary, then that was what would be done. He couldn't ask this of his son. He needed to ask someone who could understand.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image

Hiro looked around awkwardly after Shanhz spoke, "Uh... Not to be rude, but... Who are you?" But he noticed a beheaded figure in his arms and his eyes bulged, "What the hell happened?! He has no head!" So much blood... the look on Shanhz's face seemed gaunt, it was disturbing. Why in the world would he come to Hiro? He could have sworn that no one but Aki knew that he was the Raikage. But he was interesting in what the man had to say. "What do you need?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:03 pm
"Shahnz Noire Brandere, the tenth Raikage of Cloud. Of course, this also means that I've kept track on number eight and nine. Anyways, that doesn't matter right now. What matters is that Hanzo Uchiha, the ninth Hokage is dead in my arms, and I need you to do something you probably won't like at all. But it can't be done here. I'd like you to come with me to... a place really, really far away. We'll be safe there -- you'll be allowed to learn the technique I want you to use in peace. You're probably wondering what that technique is, right? It's Edo Tensei. And I am to be the sacrifice. I want you to sacrifice my soul to revive this man. There is no other way." It was set, now. Ready. The final bits of his life were moving faster and faster, and finally, just finally, Shahnz could see meaning in his end. He would not go out as a dimming light, but as something... greater.

Leaping onto Kouji's back, he looked at Hiro with a dull stare. "Come with me, if you're okay with this. I know it's alot to ask a man that I hardly know -- but I want you to know that you are saving a life important to me by doing this."  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image

Once Hiro heard the words 'Edo Tensei', the look on his face became grim. That accursed skill that brings the dead back to life for a sacrifice, willing or not. But this man was Hanzo Uchiha, he had never met him in person, but he heard a lot of tales. "Why are you willing to sacrifice your own life to bring this man back to life? How important is this man to you?" Never in his life would he sacrifice his life for someone else, no matter how much he loved them, if they died, then they died. Simple as that.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:26 pm
''He is of no importance to me," He said, bluntly, though he continued to speak to make sure Hiro did not gain the wrong impression. ''He is of importance to my son, however. And I would die in a heartbeat, if it meant saving my son. This man protects him without expecting anything in return... he is a good man, far too good to deserve this punishment. To deserve death. Please, Hiro... please do this for me. I would just kill myself anyways, if my son were to die. I have never been a good father, but help me be a good one now. Help me die -- for my son's sake." His eyes were practically tearing up at the spot, but he couldn't look away from Hiro. Everything he did now was for a purpose. Life as he knew it was ending, but it was more important than any moment in his life that he had ever had before. To die... to be a sacrifice... he didn't enjoy the thought, but he wanted to die with honor. He wanted his death to show Kleine that he wasn't such a disappointment after all.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image

Hiro sighed, here comes the water works. "Luckily for you, I'm a sucker for a good sob story." He could not beleive he was giving in so easily, but he just wanted the revolting scent of decaying flesh to go away, and it wasn't like him to just say no. "Where is this place, Shanhz?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:35 pm
"...Come," The man said, wiping his eyes despite the fact that he had been touching a dead man for the past few minutes. Helping Hiro up onto his dragon, he flew off to the West. There, he could finally wrap this all up. (exit)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash