Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry High, a school for all furries and scalies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:50 am

why thank you
my father blew up are piano long story
she said as she walked through
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:18 pm

Atylonisus raised an eyebrow but bit his tongue.
Taking a seat neither at the front nor back, the purpose of which was to divert attention away from himself-- Teachers always had eyes on those who distanced themselves, and of course, the know-it-alls-- Atylonisus spied several tell tale posters and bulletin boards on the walls. The contents indicated it was likely they were in a Physics class.
"At least it's applicable to the real world," he reasoned with himself, though he was still dissapointed that this was going to be the first period he had all year.

Knul

Wheezing Millionaire

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:22 pm

crystal sat close to the door she didn't know why it wouldn't help her get to her classes any faster but something told her to sit there
the fire drill alarm went off
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:27 pm

Atylonisus stared straight ahead toward the white board.
The irritating trill of the fire alarm blared overhead.
"This is delightfully coincidental..." he remarked to himself.
"Hey," he elbowed Crystal as the rest of the class filed out of the door.
"I'm not really in the mood to stick around for the formalities of a fire drill. Let's just skip the rest of thie period. They'll be busy for a while anyways."

Knul

Wheezing Millionaire

The Devil Wolfen

6,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:51 pm

Tengoku Appeared at the roof of the tall building. He had two Rocks in his hands. He threw them up, watching over the school Untill the fire alarm went off. He caught them and smirked. Finally, I guess its time He said as he watched the students run outside.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Seperated amongst the throngs of students marching down the halls, Atylonisus was quickly thrown into a frenzy of movement, losing Crystal along the way.
Carried along by the flow of bodies, he eventually burst out of a door frame into sunlight.
Blinded by the initial glare, he covered his eyes with his arms.

Knul

Wheezing Millionaire

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:06 pm

it was fairly dull in the school the change of intensity of the ligth
gave crystal the urge to immediatly close her eyes but she couldn't he followed the crowd as the lead them to the edge of the sidewalk
there were firetrucks apparently this was real
crystal saw a familiar face amongst the other firefighters it was her uncle she waved
the drill was over there was in incident in the science lab
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Tengoku jumped from the building and walked towards the firetrucks. He seem to just walk past people in slow motion. He still had the two rocks in his hands. He made it towards the back of the trucks and plug both rocks deep within the pipes of the trucks.

The Devil Wolfen

6,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

SoloTiger1993

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:15 pm

Nick suddenly wakes up when a student trips over his legs."Huh oh i dozed off um what time is it."Nick werily lifts up his watch."holy cow i just skiped first oh man i better get to secound ummm now then where is the music room?Matter fact where am I in the first place aw man i hate big schools their so easy to get lost in."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:34 pm

(No effort goes into posting here anymore I see..... for gods sake Solo, use proper grammar!)

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gravity Sword

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Name: Kyle
Race: Human
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, and white skin. He wears blue jeans, a black shirt with a grey target on it, a cross around his neck, and finally green hoodie jacket.
Bio: Kyle is your normal super-geek, besides the fact the he is a human. Kyle enjoys playing all sorts of games and rarely puts down his GameStation Portable. He's also very knowledgeable on computers, programing, ect. Rumor has it he's asexual, but that's not the true. The hidden pictures on his GSP proves it.

Kyle walked into the school, oblivious of the smoke coming from inside the school, due to being in his "zone." The game makes the sound 'BOOP!' and Kyle angerly yells "GAAAAY!" He then notices the smoke all around him "whats going on?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:53 pm

(A human? this'll be interesting...)

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gravity Sword

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:15 am

Lazurkri
(A human? this'll be interesting...)
(That is our word, you have not right to say it! >:I )
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:17 am

( would you prefer Terran? or "Sentient Bipedal Primate"? I can go on if you'd like.....)

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gravity Sword

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:31 am

Lazurkri
( would you prefer Terran? or "Sentient Bipedal Primate"? I can go on if you'd like.....)
( Sentient Bipedal Primate American)
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces