Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:06 pm
RainFallsSoftly
heart hye! my name is Rain.. ( on Gaiaon ) and im new here!!!! whee soooooo happy!! and im really happy to be in this wonderful guild!!! xd to tell you the truth.. its hard getting into other guilds because they ask all these hard questions.. and im just like.. ok? stressed **laughs** any whoot... i cant tell you how happy i am to be here!! heart

Well we are happy that you are happy. ^_^
Welcome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:08 pm
Welcome, we're certainly glad to have you... What's all this about hard questions? Bizzarro. We are totally laid back, and it's all about the more the merrier and pleasant vibes for all. So, again, welcome. smile

~Mouse~  

KrauseMouse
Captain

BerylAlexandros

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:42 pm
Hi, I'm Beryl (that's not my real name, but it works.) I'm 16, and I like reading, writing, history, and music. I'm homeschooled, and work a library. I go to a couple music festivals a year and frequent contra dances, but other than that I mostly just read, work on the book I'm writing, or write poetry. My political views are very liberal, leaning toward libertarian as far as the government-not-deciding-things stuff goes. I play old-time fiddle, although if we're being totally honest I kind of suck at it. My favorite bands are The Mammals, Donna the Buffalo, Uncle Earl, Barachois, and others. My favorite authors are Bernard Cornwell, Mercedes Lackey, Robin McKinley, Jasper Fforde, and others. I'm a pretty boring person, so that pretty much sums up who I am.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:53 am
BerylAlexandros
Hi, I'm Beryl (that's not my real name, but it works.) I'm 16, and I like reading, writing, history, and music. I'm homeschooled, and work a library. I go to a couple music festivals a year and frequent contra dances, but other than that I mostly just read, work on the book I'm writing, or write poetry. My political views are very liberal, leaning toward libertarian as far as the government-not-deciding-things stuff goes. I play old-time fiddle, although if we're being totally honest I kind of suck at it. My favorite bands are The Mammals, Donna the Buffalo, Uncle Earl, Barachois, and others. My favorite authors are Bernard Cornwell, Mercedes Lackey, Robin McKinley, Jasper Fforde, and others. I'm a pretty boring person, so that pretty much sums up who I am.

Welcome. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:27 pm
BerylAlexandros

You don't SOUND boring!!! wink  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:25 pm
Thanks for the welcome smile  

BerylAlexandros

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:50 am
BerylAlexandros
Thanks for the welcome smile

No prob. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:07 pm
Name: Love_Hippie
I'm...insane. Thats about all I can say about me. I'm a nice guy I eat fish friendly tuna and I plant flowers and herbs like mad, always outside and dress like a I woke up from a week long trip.
SO yeah...people call me a hippie, but I'm like a lover all the way so I'm a LOVE-Hippie! Yay for me.
Anyway, I'm here and I plan to make this guild alive some how. It worries me that the hippies aren't here! POST PEOPLE!

Love_Hippie

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:37 pm
HEY LOVE-HIPPIE! WELCOME!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:14 pm
Welcome Love_Hippie, sry I didnt see the post earlyer I was doing my crappy work. crying  

Darkfist007
Crew

Love_Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:15 am
Thanks for the welcome!
Come on people! Lets livein the guild up!
Where are all the hippies? Geez! *goes to advrtize and post like mad*
I wish I could spell. U_U

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:39 pm
i got accepted,nice  

dirty hippie

Jade Raccoon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:11 pm
Love_Hippie
Thanks for the welcome!
uhhhhhhhhhh. relax man  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:39 pm
roguemeanies
Love_Hippie
Thanks for the welcome!
uhhhhhhhhhh. relax man

I guess I haven't been here due to the fact that i need a job in order to make money, in order to buy weed, in order to smoke it and relieve stress. I might be working in a doller store or a plumbing supply store. whee

But really, sometimes the hippie guild just kinda goes quiet now and then...then again I wouldn't know if it was that quiet because I havent been here in over a week! eek  

Plumbarius

Jade Raccoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:06 pm
Yeah, in like September it was almost totally empty.  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games