Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:47 pm
"Well nothing outside i can tell you that....." He sighs. "So it looks like it'll just be me and you stuck here."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:51 pm
"Fun." she says taking another bite of her banana. "So," she starts with a mouth full of banana, "when is that moron of a slave trader coming to check in on you." she says looking at him with a grin.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:02 pm
"A few days give or take,he did seem like a bit of a slow one didn't he?" He smiles and chuckles a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:06 pm
"A bit slow yes." she hesitated. "But none the less he was intimidating. But still, this one time i broke out of my cage and went to his office and burned all his files." she started laughing at the thought.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:09 pm
"My my aren't you the naughty one?" He says teasing her and adds a small laugh at the end. "How mad was he?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:14 pm
She sticks her tongue out at him. "He was pissed. But not much punishment... Well at least not until he caught me." she looked down and rubbed her arm. "Yeah that was bad."  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:20 pm
"And what happended when he caught you?" He looked at her arm to see if she was covering anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:26 pm
"Well nothing big." she rubbed her arm slowly. "He just started with a whipping but then i... punched him." she smiled at the thought, "and so he got this weird cattle prod thing and put it on my arm and elctricuted me and." she stopped and shuddered and dropped her hand where a dark scar sat where she was elctricuted.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:33 pm
"Poor thing....i mean i might hit you too but...i would never do this......" He walks over and checks it out but doesn't touch it. "He better not show up unprotected....i mean i'm not against punishment but at least give the one being punished a fair chance...."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:36 pm
She looks at him and observers his face. "Is that pity i see?" she asks with a smile. "Hmmmm maybe there is a nicer you." she moves her arm so he can get a better look at it.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:41 pm
He smiles and stops looking. "A nicer me? Now that's just Loco." He laughs a little and grabs his keys. "I just remembered i need to go do something i'll be back soon,just watch tv im sure you'll find something..intresting."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:25 pm
Zee looks at him suspiciously. "Hmmm ok have fun." she runs towards the couch and flops onto it. She flips the t.v. on and starts speeding through the channels.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:07 pm
After a few hours a notice pops up on the screen that says 'Breaking news! Slave trader at the 'slaves for the taking' store found violently beaten outside store,would you like to see the report?'  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:21 pm
Zee selects "watch report" and watches with a slight smile. "Drake your such a moron." she says rolling her eyes.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:28 pm
"The strangest thing is the man who was assaulting the trader only used one weapon. A Cattle prod that,because of how much he used it left the man scared and with no chance of healing them all." They show a picture of the trader COVERED with the same black marks like the one on zees arm.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games