Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Captive Planet and Person [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PeaceLoveColor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:55 am
ƒℓу мє . . .

•°o.O O.o° • Josephine Renee Piercen • °o.O O.o°•
"This life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself. First impressions aren't everything."

. . . тσ тнє мσση

Renee glanced back as her mother stepped off the ship, rolling her eyes and telling Renee to hurry. Her mother evidentally thought she was being too nice, just as she was with the other servants her mother had that she ended taking care of and- well, letting go.

Renee scoffed and took in a deep breath and let it out as her eyes half rolled as well. The boy was her's in her mother's mind, why did she care how she took care of him?- Renee hooked her arm under his and around him, his arm automatically going around her shoulders, if it was limp or not.- She helped him up and started to slowly ease the way outside.

Accept the things you
cannot change.

Find the courage to change the things you can.
Know the difference.

They were high in the sky, you could see the tops of the green-green trees and eventually a break where there was a house, so small that it was covered too. All you could see were the tree tops and the little breaks. There were Fluffy-looking trees, skinny trees, fat trees, somewhat short trees, taller trees- all sorts that you could think of but not ONE had anything wrong with it. It was like they were in perfect health. In there somewhere was her home- their home, she corrected in her mind- it's his home now too if he wished it.

Renee walked to the edge of the platform, "No other way down." she told him as her wings flapped out and she stretched them to the sides, taking a deep breath like it felt good to finally move them again.- She walked behind the boy, sliding her arms under his once more and as she lifted up, she took him with her and then slowly descended to the ground.- Renee took ease in setting him down, not like she would do with anyone else. Some of her friends would travel with her sometimes and they would want her to drop them into a tree, or into a pile of leaves or just drop them.- Sometimes it pained her to do so, but they were insistent.

Renee's wings seemingly disappeared with a flash of light once more as she landed beside him and she helped him to walk behind her mother.- Their house wasn't that far away, it was so much easier to walk- said her mom. Renee wanted to fly him there, it would be MUCH easier for him not to walk. She most likely would if anything went wrong or if he asked her too. Renee hated watching him in pain.

αη∂ ℓєт мє ∂αη¢є . . .

User Image

. . . αмσηg тнє ѕтαяѕ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:45 pm
I will be me forever.

James Smitten
"I am a Prince, but I should be the King."

And forever I will be me.

User Image

Look at who I am

The clerk soon came back with several formal outfits. They weren't maid outfits, as James had requested through thoughts that she be outfitted as befitted a personal servant. The outfits contained skirt suits, formal gowns, and a few casual type outfits. Not a single one was pants, if that said anything about what wasn't going to be expected of her.

James thrust one of the casual outfits, a plaid short skirt and white polo tee shirt, in her hands. "Try it on." He commanded, looking at her. Hopefully she would be quick enough at finding the dressing room.

And tell me who you honestly expected me to be.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:02 am
I'm just an Echo of Voice

No matter how I'm treated...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ξȼђɸ

Echo gave a quick glance at the outfits the clerk came back with, none of them were pants. Echo was glad that there were no pants since she wasn't the one to wear pants and pants didn't let her move as much freely. Still she did not show any emotions.

Echo caught the plaid skirt and polo shirt her master threw at her, nodding she took off for a dressing room. Since she wasn't use to walking in malls she luckily found a dressing room just next to where her master and her were standing. Walking into the dressing room she quickly found and open stall and opened the door. Walking into the stall she took off her clothes and quickly wore the outfit. Looking inside the mirror she turned around looking at her back. The outfit was presentable and formal. She gave another quick look at her outfit. Plaid was nice.

...Echo doesn't have the right to fight against it.

(( Out Of Crackers: ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:46 am
I will be me forever.

James Smitten

User Image

Look at who I am

James waited somewhat impatiently as Echo went into the stall. When she appeared to be slow about coming out, he called to her. "Come out, let me see it." He commanded, making sure she heard it. His fingers raked through his hair, carefully thinking to himself. Of course, if this fit, so would everything else, due to the way that this shop fitted customers.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:56 am

ξȼђɸ

Echo quickly walked out of the stall and bowed her head, "Sorry, Sir." Echo knew she was taking too long she should have came out the minute she she slipped on her shirt and skirt.

Echo stood still and she kept her head low, from what she learned from her past master he always said: "Never look directly into your master's eyes." He would always punish her if she did.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:55 pm
I will be me forever.

James Smitten

User Image

Look at who I am

James nodded, looking her over. It fit perfectly. "Good. Put your clothes back on, and then we are prepared to go." He said simply, turning away from her. Moving quickly, he went to buy the stack of clothes, prepared for what was going to happen next.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:24 pm

ξȼђɸ

Echo nodded quickly walking back to the dressing room. Soon she came back wearing her original clothing and the shirt and skirt hanging on her left hand. 'I wonder whats going to happen next.' Echo followed her master trailing behind him, keeping pace she kept her head low. Echo wanted to gaze at his orange flaming hair, but instead she just stared at her feet.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:51 pm
I will be me forever.

James Smitten

User Image

Look at who I am

"Why won't you look me in the eye?" James questioned as they left the shop. He had Echo carry the bags as they headed towards his own home. His eyes watched the street carefully as he moved.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:02 pm

ξȼђɸ

"I can't..." Echo was told she couldn't so she couldn't, right? Echo was getting a little confused, but still Echo always kept her head low. She never looked straight and felt comfortable not seeing people's eyes. It was alright for her to not share eye contact.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:58 pm
I will be me forever.

James Smitten

User Image

Look at who I am

James stopped abruptly, turning about to look at Echo. "Why not?" His voice was harsh, solid. It seemed that if she didn't give him a direct answer, she would be punished. And that was the truth; she would be. "Why can't you look me in the eyes?"

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:06 pm

ξȼђɸ

Echo held her breath, she knew if she didn't give him a direct answer she would be clearly punish. The way he was acting now meant that he was getting a little inpatient. Echo was still holding her breath, she suddenly remembered she was not breathing and let go. Breathing normally she still kept her head low despite the punishment. "My past.. master.. said I can't."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:03 pm
I will be me forever.

James Smitten

User Image

Look at who I am

James rose his eyebrows slightly, taking a deep breath. Here was an issue... A smaller issue than he'd expected, granted, but it was still an issue. He went up to her, his fingers moving to her chin. Forcefully, he lifted it up so that her eyes met his fiery gaze. "I'm not your past master." He stated with a solid tone that could not be argued with. "And I prefer it when people look me in the eye. That includes you." Quickly, he let go of her chin, turning away and beginning to walk again.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:09 am

ξȼђɸ

Echo was quite surprise when her master suddenly turned around and lifted her chin, she was also surprise that her eyes met her master's gaze. Echo nodded, "Yes.. sir." Echo followe dher master, she kept a mental picture of his face. Fiery green eyes, orange flare hair, Echo kept the picture into her mind. She would have to sketch his face later on when they got home.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces