Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image

Fenix stops and looks back at Buruu with a smile. "Oh little kitten when will you learn?" He looks back and keeps walking. "It's funny how such a small thing can bother YOU of all people."  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:44 pm
peaches_and_cream_cutie
User Image
She sighed. " You know all this her, she and girl buisness is really irritating. I have a name just so you know." As a nymph got more irritated it's eyes turned darker in color. Her eyes were now forest green. " And I would really like an explanation as to why I was plucked out of my home I here.
User ImageUser Image

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Buruu growled at Fenix. "You're terrible!" She said, then dropped the topic, and ran to Ichigo hugging her sister tight. Ichigo giggled, patting her sister's head. "Come on, calm down Buruu," she coeed, and Buruu looked up at Ichigo. "I'm sorry!~ Don't hate mee!" She said, and Ichio giggled, letting her sister go. She stood up straight, calming down. Ichigo looked at the nympth, now starting to panic. "Ah, jeez! I'm sorry about this! I'm Ichigo, this if Buruu, and he's Otosu. What is your name?" She asked politely.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:59 pm
Otosu just waved before he turned away, letting out a long breath. He thought, 'There is no way that Buruu would claw through me just to get to another guy that she hates.. Would she? I hope she knows that my attempts to stop her weren't for teh ill but by the looks of it.. It seems she took it the wrong way..'  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:59 pm
User Image
She sighed. " Nice I meet you. I am Odette.." she smiled a bit overwhelmed. " Soo let's talk and walk to breakfast... First off why are we here?"
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:04 pm
Otosu answered for Buruu and Ichigo, "Well since I have to play the game I think I'll tell you.. Like I said it's a game, the owner of this mansion brings people like you and me here to see if we can escape through a door that is hidden, or we can give in and become servants like these two right here." Otosu said pointing at Ichigo and Buruu, "The unfortunate thing is.. is that I'm out of the race for awhile with these wounds of mine, also watch out for a creature with long claws that's name is 'Sarah'." He then stepped behind Ichigo and Buruu to let them continue as he thought he had done his part.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:18 pm
User Image
Her eyes widened in disgust. " Thats....sick! How does the owner even know me?!?" This place was even more twisted then she thought. " Couldnt we escape through a-a window or something!?"
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:59 pm
"I never thought of that.. but I don't think there are any windows around here." Otosu said this, still behind Ichigo and Buruu, "Well I'll leave your guy's company now and continue the hunt for the door, if you find me dead it's probably from one of Buruu's pets!" He said before running in the opposite direction, already up the stairs and out of sight.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:01 pm
(( Is there an arcade? ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu sighed, shaking her head. That idiot was going to get himself killed. Ichigo turned to look at Buruu, who gave a slight hiss, and turned on her heels, running after Otosu. "You owe me!" She called, as she ran up the stairs, her bells ringing as she did so. Ichigo smiled, and turned to look back at the girl infront of her, now being able to be serious. "I agree, it's rather freaky. He does it somehow, though," she smiled dreamily, then blinked her eyes, shaking her head. "No, windows do not lead outside. It may seem that way, but they don't lead outside. I'd advise you don'y try doing that, we've lost many people because of windows," she said, giggling. She then walked over to a dumb waiter, taking out a tray piled with breakfast foods. She offered it to the girl. "Would you like some, Odette?" She asked sweetly, a smile on her lips.
Buruu jogged down the halls, searching for that bonehead, otosu. He thought he was so strong... The things what came out of some of these doors could feed him to their children as a small snack. No joke. Buruu had a bit of a hobby of befriending and naming all the creatures behind the doors. She finally found him, and watched from the shadows to see what he was going to do.

( Sure, if you can find the door to it. :'D )  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:19 pm
Otosu was crouched, his body tense as he silently crept through the hallways, his feet not making a sound, he knew that most of the creatures were stronger than him and he knew that what he had said would most likely come true. He also didn't notice that Buruu was following him. He opened a door and quitely stepped inside, closing the door, and looked around as his eyes adjusted just in time to see a weird wolf creature stare at him with hungry eyes, He mumbled, "Oh boy." Before it leaped at him and he slid under it before jumping on it's back and twisting it's neck, killing it as it let out a low whimper, "That wasn't so tough.." Otosu smiled as he continued to look around, searching for anything that might be useful before more dogs surrounded him. "How many of you are here?" Otosu asked as he put his fist up before one jumped at him, he did the same thing, this time when he slid under he punched it's neck before he spun around and grabbed another one, throwing it towards the same dog he had punched, letting them collide before he noticed something shining behind one. He jumped over the dog and grabbed it to see that it was a small dagger, "Perfect." Otosu said before another one leaped at him. He fell to the floor, slicing it's neck before kicking it off of him, his clothes already bloody from his blood and the dogs. He knew the wounds had reopened and he didn't like that though he ignored the pain as he killed one after another before they backed up, the one that seemed the strongest stepping forward.
((I love my fight scenes, I don't know why but I just do..))  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu watched as he opened a door, than the extreme idiot he was, he walked into the room, closing the door. She gaped at the closed door, surprised at just how idiotic the boy was. Instead of going in after him, she sat down right infront of it, listening to the whimpers of pain and barking from the other side. Sounded like he was killing the pups... She was fine with it. They reproduced quickly.
( I know why. It's because you're a boy. )  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:30 pm
( Very literate and clear!~ Great fighting scenes!~ ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:38 pm
Otosu was in the middle of a death match with what seemed to be the mother or the father, he didn't know which, though he did know it was an adult. He spun the blade in his hand and stopped circling with the creature. They both shifted their weight before springing up into the air, clashing before going back to where they had originally jumped from. Otosu smiled as he saw three cuts enter the beasts body, the creature letting out a low bark in surprise. Otosu had obtained only a minor scratch from it and he ran to finish it off, jumping onto the beasts back and spinning the blade in his hand so that it could easily cut the creatures throat. He then knew it was the father and he smiled as he let the creature fall to the ground dead, "No more production of these animals." He then ducked as the mother charged at him and it leaped over him before it spun around, a wild look in it's eyes. "If I kill both parents they will slowly die out, simple enough." This one was a much quicker kill, a mere kick to the dogs stomach when it lunged at him and then the throwing of his knife into its skull. He looked around to see if the rest of the pack wished to meet there end and it seemed that they didn't so he merely walked through them, the animals letting him pass as he walked by before he opened the door, the only wound he received in that fight was the small bite from the male wolf. He looked at Buruu and said, "What are you doing here?" He went to shutting the door behind him before cleaning his blade off, the small dagger glinting red in the light.
((I think your right, and thank you for the complement.))  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image
" Oh.yes thank you." Odette smiled at the girl and took a chocolate long john donut. " Why does your sister hate the nice..um ...dark dangerous guy?" she took a bite of the sweet pastry. This girl was really quite sweet. She could see they were probably going to be friends.
User ImageUser Image

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games