Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:40 pm
User Image
((gah so busy sorry my last post for this one for right now.))
Max smiles and finishes his food. "How long have you known gramps?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:43 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Watching at Max, as she was already done, but her mouth was still filled with salmon. Walking to the stove with the pan of salmon, she picked up some chopsticks and carried the pan to the table there she picked at which salmon looked the best. Looking at Max, she smiled. "I don't know. I think about like since I was 10? Or 9..." Hayate said, with some salmon sticking out her mouth.  

polarisyn

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:44 pm
(( It okay, no matter. I got Pandora Hearts to watch. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:39 pm
(( Edited. Hello Max. Are you there? I jsut came back from visiting my two year old cousin. Now I'm apparently baby-sitting her. And she is killing me!! She pulled out five strands of my hair. OW!!! And then their was a spider hanging right beside the computer and I just noticed it when I was behind the computer. And BAM!! The spider toched my nose. I screamed so loud someone on the downstairs said SHUT UP!! Banging the floor. I'm still freaked out. I tried to rub off the spider stain, and before I know it my nose looked like red nose reindeer!!! Sorries.-- I'll post Otosu when Max posts. ))  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:16 pm
((I shall not except that bump! I will never allow any of the rp's that I'm in have a bump! stressed ))
Otosu had finished his work and with a quick talk with Zee he waited at the village edge, hoping that the old man wasn't waiting there, when he saw he wasn't Otosu let out a sigh of relief, dawning his hood again so that his face was shadowed, no one being able to tell whom he was even if they were to peer into the hood at a close distance.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image
"That young huh?" He amused,smiles at her because of the salmon sticking out of her mouth. "You should really chew your food more,wouldn't want ya to choke." He takes the smallest piece on the pan and chews lazily. 'don't see what all is really appealing about fish....' He thinks to himself.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate blushing as Max told her to not try to choke. Swallowing her salmon she looked at Max as he ate some salmon. Wondering what he was thinking she stared at her lap. Reaching for her glass of orange juice she took a sip, nearly drinking all of it at once. Not knowing what to talk abouit she started wondering what was gramps doing.
Gramps finished buying some fish and tomatoes he walked to the place where the young lad told him to wait at. Looking around as gramps walked idly to a rock. Sitting in the rock he gazed at the sky.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:08 pm
Otosu slipped behind the old man and said, "Are you ready to go?" Otosu asked as he stood as vigilant as ever, he wondered if how he traveled would help the man at all with his groceries, probably not. Otosu looked and saw a dust storm closing in, "We better hurry or we will be caught in a sandstorm, that isn't good, if you have ever been in one which I'm sure you have it's very bad." His fist was clenched as he knew that the buildings in his village were in need of repair.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:11 pm
User Image
Max swallows and looks out the window. "Sandstorm...." He looked back over at Hayate and smiles as he reaches out to pet her head,he didn't know why but it seemed right to him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:18 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate looking at Max, as her said a sandstorm. Cringing at the fact what if Gramps was in the sandstorm! She would never forgive herself. But Hayate mustn't jump to conclusion. Softening as Max reached over to pat her head, she smiled. Her ears liking the way how Max petts her.
As gramps nearly startled as the lad came up from behind. "Yes, Lad. I see a sandstorm 'brewing." Nodding to Otosu as he clenched his fist. Gripping onto his grocery bags he looked at his hands. They were old and shrivled. Gramps remembered he was a titan. Ah they good ole days.

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:58 pm
Otosu nodded and picked up the old man, "We must hurry if we are to survive this sandstorm." He then took off, quickly wrapping the old man in a light cloth to protect him from the elements, though the man could still see out from the top of it. Otosu was speeding away, sand smacking against his face and he gritted his teeth and pushed onward, his desert clothing flapping in the wind, "Someone must be worried about you right now, I can sense uneasiness coming from you old man."  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:14 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Gramps nodding at the young lad. Suddnely the young lad wrapped him with a light cloth, knowing he wants to protect him from the elements. "Yes, I'm sure," He said not minding the young man sai he could sense it.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:20 pm
User Image
"I love this world much more now then how it was...." He says as he keeps petting her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:33 pm
Otosu kept running, even though he was in Max's town, He quickly looked at the man and a slight smile came to his cold, shadowed face. He then ran up to the man's house as he knew which is was just by the look of it, it seemed to fit the elder for some reason, he knocked on the door and hoped that someone was there. "Open up!" Otosu yelled, knowing that his booming voice would be able to be heard clearly even though the sand would be making a high whistling sound inside the building.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:00 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

"Life is such a confusing thing." Hayate said her ears twitching at the sudden knock on the door. Getting off the chair she went to the door opening it to find a stranger carying gramps. "Hello Haya." Gramps said greeting her. Waving with a puzzled expression on her face. "H-h-h-hello gramps." Hayate said stuttering. Her tail flickering back and forth. 'Must be a friend of Max?' She thought.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games