Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:59 am
Raichu stared at her for a moment in silence and then a sudden weird sound came up from raichu's belly,it was still hungry. She then sighed and snatched the tea away form Kirlia "Okay sister! give me one reason why i should stay and maybe ill help you"! she sat down and listened to what she had to say about the whole team business and then hearing the remark cute put a blush on her face and she kept listening "well...depends..okay okay! but on one condition...are you familiar with the Kanto region"?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:52 am
Grovyle went over to Lucario and Riolu. Little drops of watter dripped from the leafs on his arms.

"Well that was refreshing." He said sarcastically.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:17 pm
Lucario took off his bag and placed it an aura sphere around it to keep it dry. He then reach into it and pulled out a map of the region. "Do yall allready have one of these?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:30 pm
"Okay. Now for a little Dry spell." Said Pokabu after seeking shelter from the rain. His tail then began charging energy and launched it skywards. Then the Sun came out.  

Blackwing Flare the Sun

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:56 pm
Grovyle stretched out, felling the suns rays shine bright.

"Ah...much better." He said "I go where ever the weather is best, I fallow instinct but, a map wouldn't be so bad to have."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:21 pm
Raichu looked outside and a small smile came apon her face "ya know what...scratch that...id rather not say..anyways thanks for the offer" she set the tea down and sighed making time for herself until the right moment "Im sorry...i just dont feel like explaining my history or joining any groups right now..."  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:55 pm
Lucario sighed. "i meant for the group. Its the map of all of the regions. i got it off some human sleeping. It'll be helpful." He saw that the sun came out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:32 pm
"That really is a shame" Kirlia said. "But to answer your question, I am familiar with the Kanto region, it's where Riolu and I came from". Kirlia set down her tea and went outside, the sun glistening off of the wet trees and grass. Walking over to where Riolu was, she pulled him aside and explained what had happened with Raichu. Riolu nodded and went back to Lucario and Grovyle. He took one of Lucario's maps and looked at it. The village they were in was surrounded by mountains and deep forests, it was no wonder that they had never been found by humans.
"I never rellygot to know the complete layout of this place" he said aloud. "There seems to be a human city several kilometers from here. And the mountains would be a good place to train". He looked at Lucario "what do you think?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:35 am
Lucario nodded. "Sounds good." He Noticed kirlia. "What did she say to you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:26 am
Raichu's ears shot up as soon as she heard the words 'Human City',By instinct she ran outside,Taking a close look at the ground it was almost time to to go but she played cool. Raichu pushed grovyle and lucario aside to stand next to riolu and looked at the map "What human city?? If were in the Kanto region already then whats the city?? c'mon tell me"!!  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:38 am
"Wha?" Riolu was stunned by Raichu's sudden intrusion. "I never really learned the name of this mountain". He looked at the map again, "it would appear that the name of this place is Mt. Silver and that the closest human area is called Viridian City". He gave the map to Kirlia, who could read human words as well as speak them, to confirm his statement. After looking at the map Kirlia confirmed that Riolu was correct.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:09 am
Raichu's expression changed dramatically "If were near Viridian City...then that means.." she snatched the map away Kirlia and it was like she was holding back tears "Its so close...i can go home"!! she shouted in happiness "Just thorugh this route ill be in Vermilion in no time..." she thought to herself.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 am
"Your home is near Viridian? Thats news." Lucario snatched the map back and rolled it up. "I'm heading to the mountain to scout out. If yall want to you may join me." He placed the map back in his bag and slung it over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:56 am
Raichu wanted to go first second but still the time was not set to,she glanced at the ground then back at Lucario "Not yet! we still need to uh...pack our things! i mean c'mon are you sure we capable of going with such low rations"?? Raichu laughed nervously hoping the other would buy it.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:06 am
"i don't know about you or them but i can last awhile without..." He noticed the water on the ground. "You still plan on using your plan don't you?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games