Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:37 am
He laughed and looked at her "You know I am dead...i can see dead people if i feel like she is fine and she has been watching her....i am actually trying to find a way to bring her back but thing is is can't remember...I just can't i had this spell that i could use but i lost it." he said and sat down next to her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:43 am
"Oh...well next time you see her, tell her I said hi," Liz replied. As she continued to look through the photo album, she grabbed hold of the necklace she was wearing and casually played with the ring attached to it. The ring was a beautiful bright silver with a beautiful saphire stone in it. She looked at a picture of her mother hugging Kabal and smiled as she continued to play with the ring.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:50 am
He looked up "She says hi too..." he said and smiled "See she was a nice good person.." he said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:52 am
Liz looked up, "Are you just saying that or...can she hear me?"  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:58 am
He looked at her "She can hear you....I can hear her...you should be able to if you try hard enough this place is a Home for spirits and the dead people come here to talk to them.." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:02 am
Liz smiled, "Wow...I can't believe my mom's actually here. I wish I could see you," she whispered.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:13 am
He smiled 'Who knows when the time comes you will...." he said and smiled "Your mother loves you...try and talk to her just close yuor eyes and focus if yuor lucky you can see her in yuor head only though." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:27 am
Liz closed her eyes and tried to focus, thinking of the pictures of her mother. That's when Katie's image came into view in front of her. "Mom," she said, astonished, "Is...is it really you?" The image of her mother looked at Liz with a smile on her face.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:33 am
He smiled and stayed silent knowing she had finally done it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:54 am
"Wait...If you're here and I can see you...does that mean...?" Liz gasped, "Is Cody here too?" Katie's smile turned to a frown. She shoot her head and shrugged as if saying that she hadn't seen Cody. "Oh..." Liz replied with a little dissapointment.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:00 am
He looked at her sighing and listened as he appeared in her mind as well "Hello katie." he said and waved looked at her "You can talk you know." he said and she started to glow getting her voice back.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:04 am
She smiled, "Thank you Kabal." Her voice sounded almost exactally like Liz's. The turned to Liz, "I haven't seen him. Why do you ask?"

Liz sighed, "He died mom. John killed him. Kabal offered to give him back, but i didn't want him to have to suffer just because he's my boyfr-" she cleared her throat, "Just because he's my friend."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:13 am
Kabal shook his head 'They really liked each other..." he said "John has gone to far...I am just preparing just is case." he said.

(Oh where is everyone its hard to rp when John is waiting..)  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:35 pm
Katie sighed and looked at her daughter, "I'm sorry honey. I've been keeping an eye on you. I know you two really cared for eachother."

Liz looked down and nodded, "Yeah...I just wish I could go back in time. I wish we had never met. I could have at least saved one innocent life."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:47 pm
He looked at her "No don't you ever say that." he said "He could have been killed anyway better to die in love than to die old an lonely like me." he said and nodded 'Besides i could have gotten him someplace where johns influence would never reach." he said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games