Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce Yourslef
  It Saves People
View Results

Kataio F

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:53 pm
Lol is this like the dating service area? *snickers* ok I am a vice captian and a crew member in 2 different guilds. I really am female. I like hanging out with friends, playing games. I am on WoW more then Gaia now, darn addicting games. Please feel free to ask me anything about anything. I am a fairlty open book.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:01 pm
Um... hello!

I'm Auzrill, I just recently developed my own guild, the link is in my sig, and was surprised that this guild found me (invite). Anyways... I love to write, that's pretty much my biggest hobby. Besides Gaia of course, but my guild is based off of a possible book I might write someday. I like to write poetry, which comes on a random basis and isn't always bouncy and happy, sometimes song lyrics, and novels, though I haven't finished any of those yet. >.<

My other dream besides being an author is to play football once I get into highschool. Well, I'm not that good right now, and have a few months to learn, because the tryouts are in may. I think I'm going for kicker, but I'm not really sure yet.
Ok mabye it's kind of an odd sort for girls but that's why I wanted to do it. I think it would be fun. The odd thing is, I can't stand watching the games on tv, they're so boring! confused  

Auzrill

Dapper Dabbler

J.E.E.V.E.S.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:09 pm
Hi! My name is Jeeves and I am a very recent memeber of this guild, I just joined five minutes ago mrgreen .

I'm actually crew in two different guilds: The Coffee House and Eunuch and Associates Law Firm. Which may explain how this guild found me.

Actually, I am very impressed in this guild, I can tell that the leaders of this guild went through a lot of time sorting through guilds, inviting those they could, that's a lot of work, or so I can imagine. And then, when I saw the guild, I found even more interest in it, this guild...is very very active...I can tell, after only five minutes, that this guild is going to have a lot of events.

And now, to tell you about myself...I'm usually a funny charismatic literate...Every now and then I will make a typo, I apologize for that. (Had a time where friends would correct every spelling error I made)

For some reason, at this moment, I'm laid back, I am usually a lot more on the "hyper" side of things.

Well, I love to talk, so don't hesitate to send me a PM or to talk to me when you see me around ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:05 pm
Hey all, my name is Trivii` I joined Gaia under the UN Trivii in March of 04, and maintained that account until I was hacked in December of 05.

I live in Utah USA, though I was born in Seattle and that is still where my family resides.

My interests are everything and anything. I'm very energetic and will do anything for anyone if they ask nicely and follow the TOS.

I frequent a variety of Role Playing Guilds and Breedable Pet Threads while on Gaia, I am actively involved in two such shops, and work as a Crew member for the Masquerade Role-Playing Guild.  

Trivii`

Shameless Gaian

0mega_Virus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:08 pm
Heyo all.
My name is Peter, a recent addition to this guild.
I am 23 years old, and married IRL to another member on gaia, BridgeChan.
I am currently stationed at Robins AFB Ga, where I serve in the United States Air Force.
I am a Crew in 4 or 5 guilds, to include: Meri and Kimi's Mini-shop, Winged Ninja's of Gaia, Official Gaia Geisha Guild, and Shadows in the Night: A Literate Ninja Guild.

;>.>

<.<;

I enjoy making animations, and do alot of stuff that is Gaia related when not serving my country. ^_^
Also, I am an avid fan of Japanese Anime, Horror Films, and Martial Arts. Break Dancing is a way of life, not a hobby.

(^>.>)>
<(<.<^)

So, feel free to PM me, and thanks for reading this post ^_^;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:37 pm
Hello all!

My name is Anthony. I'm 17.
I am a moderator in a guild called
Hiratai Yumi
and
Dark Council of Sith Lords

XxScythexX

DaRK_ReX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:28 pm
names rex, seriously it is. im captian of a good friend of mines guild, mythical manor. i love to rp, if the rping is good. im currently hand coding my own video game and just got accepted to college ^^".

im a third year gaian and have bursts creativity followed by long peridos of blank non-idea-ness. i tend to add ish and ness to word and say shibby alot.

i <3 anime, and am currently applying to work on a subibng project as a timer  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:32 pm
Howdy ^_^

My name is Kitty and I'll be turning 21 on March 8th. ^^
I am a crew member for the Official Gaia Geisha Guild.
Something random: I heart sushi ^-^  

Castalia-san

~RAZI3L~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:10 pm
You can call me Raz, Im 18 about to turn 19 in a month. I live in Florida now, but Im originally from around Texas/Oklahoma. I go to college (majoring in Biology) and my hobbies include: internet, guitar, drawing, learning new languages (mostly German, but I want to learn Spanish and possibly Japanese as well), going to the beach, mall....blablabla. I have a job as a security officer, its pretty boring. and I concentrate on school whenever my mind will let me. xd and hi!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:36 pm
Hey everyone ^_^ My name is Leena-chan. I'm 18 going to be 19 in April ( crying I'm old I know). I am living in PA but I was originally from California and miss it. I'm the Captain of a breedables guild and devote most of my time currently to supporting the breedables section.

I love to draw and have fun. RPing is always a loads of fun and Anime/Manga are my obsession (as well as dragons & tigers). I am a Babysitter on Thursdays and Fridays, and a student (Still stuck in highschool) for most of the week.  

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

kanin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:13 am
Ah hallo~ I'm kanin. XD I'm the moderator of the Flowers of Japan Charity Guild 3nodding (I've been with FoJ since early 2004)
I joined this guild.. uh... I forgot when. But I never posted XD; (because I didn't know where to start). My favorite colors are: red, purple, black, and white. I'm 17 and 5''2. I live in Southern California and it's cold here now, but the weather's nice most of the time XD. My mom is a Filipina, and my dad is American. I have a short attention span. I'm sorry about that in advance ^^; I know a few languages, but not fluently (well English yus XD) Ooh and I love music <3 epecially J-rock (incl. Oshare Kei & Visual Kei). I'm also hyper and wierd (someone once described me as freakishly cute? o.O) anyway, I think that's all for now XD.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:21 pm
I'm Nick, and I've honestly no clue as to why I was invited. Nods.  

Nick Harmer

Ramar E. Mana

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:14 pm
The_Life_Of_Mana is my name, and that's all you need to know.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:17 pm
Hello everyone, names loki and I am on the crew for the Cheese Guild. ^-^ I am the 'gatekeeper', so Its my job to approve and decline memberships.o.o

raukouruloki

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:34 pm
Wow! I had no idea there were so many members in this guild... surprised  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games