Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:04 pm
Massasooni crosses his arms and says nothing thinking "... That b***h thinks that I'm stupid... I'm not telling her squat... She probably isn't even sure that it's me, some bum, or just herself..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:34 am
"Massasooni, I know it's you, no mortal can conseal them selfvs that well in the dark. Now come and out and me what you want," She said calmly but she was getting a little frustraited with him. "And just beacuse i am a healer dosent mean I can't use magic, or weapons,"
(sorry, no spell chek on this compute o.e)  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:19 am
((Eh, its alright. As long as I can read it and tell what you mean.))

Massasooni shakes his head, even though it wasn't visible to them. He felt no urge to reveal himself, one of those forms would be to communicate back with them because they'd either hear them or confirm he was there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:44 pm
Jaded leans against the house then looks at her then towards Massasooni.His eyes turns a white color for a moment then back to normal  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:23 pm
"Fine,be that way. If you wish you can come inside. Just don't try to kill us." She said and looking directly at Massasooni. Ira then turned and opened the door to her house and closed it behind Jaded. She flicked a light on, "The guest room is up stairs second door on the left," She said to Jaded. "If you need food or drink the fridge is fully stocked she said pointing to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:51 pm
Massasooni waits until both of them enter the house before moving close to the house. Someone turns on the light so he ducks back into a sum of shadows. "... Why dose she think I'd just kill them?... ******** racist b*****d."  

Shadowing Death

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:08 pm
She sighed. Ira thought he would be thinking that she was racist or something to that affect. She opened the door and stepped onto the porch and sat down. "Massisooni, I am tired and not in the mood for stalkers, so please tell me what you want," Ira said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:14 pm
He just shakes his head before finally stepping into the light. "... ********... can't a demon stick around to see what a half-breed like you is doing?..."  

Shadowing Death

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:35 pm
She sighed, "Dose it matter?" Ira said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:20 pm
Massasooni nods. "To be honest... it dose."  

Shadowing Death

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:26 pm
"Why?" Ira asked looking at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:34 pm
Massasooni shakes his head. "Well, because your half of his race and half of mine..."  

Shadowing Death

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:10 am
"So just because i am a half bread you have to know what i do?" Ira said and laid back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:14 pm
Jaded nods then went to the room.He didn't want to deal with the demon.He was tired and very weary.He strips to only his pants and laid in the bed.He closed his eyes. He crosses his arms over his chest..He was at ease with Ira strangely  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:04 pm
Massasooni nods. "Yes.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games