Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:40 pm
[[1 liner for [?/?] is not good kai so ha!]]
Serina nodded. She begans to do the hand signs he showed her and wondered what that guy was talking to Akira about. Oh well.[1/4] "I'm sooo gonna rip this guy's heart out when I'm older and put it on a stake and slam it infront of the gates so everyone who enteres knows not to mess with Iwa." She thought. Serina started to focuse the chakra but kept thinking on how on day she will slaughter Kai to mushy cassarole.[2/4] Serina yawned from Kai's boring teaching. "Your voice sounds like a rat ryou know?" She said. Focusing chakra as some wind twirled next to her to form her clone.[3/4] The wind kept spinning as it started to form her, when it fully formed it's outline the clone started details of her clothings. Long sleeves past hands and the end of the short kimono going to just above her knees.[4/4]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:41 pm
Incubus Shane
(('Twas a bit short. What are you trying to learn? o_o))

((The ability to dispel genjutsu, there isn't much more i could have posted though...))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:42 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Incubus Shane

((The ability to dispel genjutsu, there isn't much more i could have posted though...))

((Try to use literary devices to extend it.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:45 pm
"Hmmm maybe a fire Technique? Fire techniques are essential to the Uchiha" Karuda said, eying that man who Sensei talked to a little earlier.  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:45 pm
((Btw, my RPC isn't in your village, so don't say you see me, or anything. xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:51 pm
((Shane no more occ.Mint go jump off a cliff))

Kai looked at Serina."Ive been given special instructions that Akira will be training you."Kai then turned back to Karuda."Fire,okay one sec."Kai put away the genjutsu scroll and the wind scroll as he took out the fire scroll."First justu is Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One)."Kai started to read the jutsu before he put the scroll down."First make the hand signs then force your katon chakra into the tip of your index finger in the form of heat."

Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One)
Description: The basic building block of a great many techniques down the line, this is presumably the very same skill that began the study of Katons. Molding their chakra through a simple seal of any choice, the user is able to focus it onto the tip of their index finger in the form of heat. With this, they can cut through things such as glass and rope with some difficulty. However, at this stage, control of one’s chakra is so minimal that this technique can only be used by one finger and essentially has no combat use.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:52 pm
Incubus Shane
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Incubus Shane

((Well one can stop their chakra flow to dispel the genjutsu, one can surge chakra to one part of the body ETC, naruto wiki 'Genjutsu' for further details))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:52 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Incubus Shane
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Incubus Shane

((Well one can stop their chakra flow to dispel the genjutsu, one can surge chakra to one part of the body ETC, naruto wiki 'Genjutsu' for further details))

((What? That has nothing to do with literary devices. xd ))  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:53 pm
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
((Shane no more occ.Mint go jump off a cliff))

Kai looked at Serina."Ive been given special instructions that Akira will be training you."Kai then turned back to Karuda."Fire,okay one sec."Kai put away the genjutsu scroll and the wind scroll as he took out the fire scroll."First justu is Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One)."Kai started to read the jutsu before he put the scroll down."First make the hand signs then force your katon chakra into the tip of your index finger in the form of heat."

Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One)
Description: The basic building block of a great many techniques down the line, this is presumably the very same skill that began the study of Katons. Molding their chakra through a simple seal of any choice, the user is able to focus it onto the tip of their index finger in the form of heat. With this, they can cut through things such as glass and rope with some difficulty. However, at this stage, control of one’s chakra is so minimal that this technique can only be used by one finger and essentially has no combat use.

((My RPC isn't in the village, though, so I have to OOC. crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:55 pm
((Shane no more occ.Sasuke no more occ.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:55 pm
((Next person to post OOC without RPing is gonna get their RPC killed evil ))

Arata placed his bandana back and then walked over to a rock crossing his arms and hummed a tune of sorts with a monotone rythme and he taped his fingers as he seamed to begin to drift off in his own mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:58 pm
Serina opened the wind scroll she had and looked at Kai. "Hey girlie man can you teach me Gale surge? Or is it too high for me to learn?" She asked. Wanting some destruction with her giant fan and knowing he needed a weapon to make the surge happen.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:02 pm
Kai made a hand sign as he turned to Serina.Water erupted from his mouth with enough force to thorw her back quite far.As he finsihed he turn back to Karuda as he waited for his attempts at learning the jutsu.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:09 pm
Serina smacked into a tree from the other all wet but her fan was folded so the black cover around it made it so water didn't get in it. She slid down the tree and took off the fan. "Hmph. What did I do?" She said, sitting there pissed.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:20 pm
Kai turned and looked at Serina."You call me either Kai or Kai Sensei.Get up its time to do the next jutsu."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games