Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwacademy (word play){Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencematters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:08 am
Nomine looked a bit surprised at th clones request bt nodded. "sure..alright"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:09 am
"No nothings wrong. And Kai I'm fast for a genin. I'll run."  

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:12 am
The clone nodded as he picked up NOmine and put her on his back."Ok Ty try to keep up."With that Kai and Nomine were gone already heading to the gates.Ty wouldnt be able to keep up normally but Kai left an after image to help him a bit.

((Next post is at the tunnel,then the shinobi lake in earth country then the under ground lair.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:15 am
Ty, using his chakra control as a medical ninja, took of with great speed. Following the after image.  

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:44 pm
Nova wandered the halls of the academy alone, there were other students like himself but not as many as in previous years, the fertility must be running low in the village with married couples. He found a nice spot in the hallway to lean against the wall at and did such, the tall boy's glowing eyes were kept down while he listened to the silence currently occupying the hallways.

"I wonder whom my teacher is going to be.." He spoke to himself. He was older than most academy students, being away for clan related things, unlike others of the Raiken Clan, those of his families treated it and their powers more like a religion, worshiping notable lightning wielding beings and beasts such as Rokubi the six tails bijuu. Nova only saw his ability as a power and didn't care of its origins or took it to the extreme like his father did.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:05 pm
User Image
Isacc 'The Black metal Puppeteer' Hall
Iwagakure Ninja

The worlds taken so much from me.....

((Cause most of the active people in the village are leaving for a mission, it'd be more fair to take you along on it, so you get more chance to rp..that sound good? Its not that difficult a mission, just visiting another village to gather info))

Isacc would move through the halls of the academy. He was looking for something, as he would peak into some of the class rooms, as he would go by Nova, whispers could be heard, of him talking to himself, barely audible and broken, "Find.....Raiken.......Mission....kage....."

...I guess its time to start taking back

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:20 pm
Nova watched him walked by and notice the mention of the clan, or his last name, either way, "Isacc." He called out, walking behind him. "You need me for something?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image
Isacc 'The Black metal Puppeteer' Hall
Iwagakure Ninja

The worlds taken so much from me.....

Isacc would turn around, facing Nova, "ah yes, been assigned a mission out of the village, but i believe it will work better with a 3 shinobi cell, and your one of the better students," he would say, slowly leading Nova towards the nearest exit, "so get ready, we're going to the mist village. Pack any gear you think you'll need, i'll be going ahead...i need to check something first," he would say, as he would then leave the building, and off to the gates.

((I know normally we'd need to go as a team, but i've gotter get some sleep ( 1:30 am here) so i'll meet the team there (the team so far is Isacc, Nova and Zeph))

...I guess its time to start taking back

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:39 pm
He nodded to him, a slight smile on his face, being only a student and going out on a mission is enjoyable for Nova knowing others wren't so lucky. Zeph though, he would find out was part of the team, was going as well and was a academy student as well.
He got his things together and headed towards the gates.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:21 pm
Aetos sat patiently in his desk, his head resting on his arms. He was half asleep, from all the waiting he had to endure. No one was here, not even another student. "Why didn't I just stay at home today ... "  

Pinky Da Ghost

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:47 pm
Nova found himself back at the academy, he was never one for sleeping very long and seemed wide awake at this hour. The building which was the academy was never locked, having a come in when pleased policy almost always in affect. Which was good for Nova, he liked to come here and read about jutsus and the history of wars Rock were apart of.
He thought he heard someone in one of the classrooms but dismissed it as nothing and didn't bother checking. If there was someone it was probably another Rock nin and Nova didn't have to worry.

Nova headed back out after a while, deciding to do something..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:10 pm
Ryuu walked into the academy and took his seat waiting for the teacher to acknowledge him.  

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:26 pm
Ryuu's Patience grew small and decided to leave and walk around to find something to do.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:04 pm
(Come to my office for training pyro)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out