Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Nevermore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:41 pm
At night you could hear a sound of screaming noises from the farthest avenue of east king. Osiris stands before the two using his hands. His eyes goes all dark red shutting from the subconsciousness he begins to wrap his hand in the air as the mother and father began to grasp there throats. "You, Lie.. Auntie Jen didn't go on a trip... she died..." as Osiris began to feel the blood through there veins as if he was controlling them to kill themselves.

The mother and Father began to have tears coming from there eyes as they began to apologize for doing this. "I'm sorry dear..." "Same here." as they began to kill each other without control. By the second you can see them grasping further as one of them started to pierce there neck with there fingers. You could see blood dripping from one of there hands.

Osiris stood there as he began to enjoy the blood across the walls. But as the walls started to paint with blood. Osiris began to snap as he started to see blood raining from the inside of the house. "...what am I."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:55 pm
as soon as the mad-man hit his forehead, Yuri's mind was swaped with Geth's, Yuri had again lost control and Geth was "oh Yuri I had no idea that you had a fight in you" Geth returned to his seat while laughing aloud and quieted himself as he sat "please forgive him won't you he is after all a lower being, now mad-man, may i ask you of why it is you have in mind, I would very much like to know why I am here" Geth smiled and rested his elbows on the table with his hands together  

Mikeyeatcookie

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:05 pm
((Whats going on right now and where exactly am i?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:06 pm
The Mad Man laughed a little. " You all seem to be under the dillusion that I picked you because of who you are. No. I chose you because the powers you manifested were indeed something to fear, and your minds hunger for blood, there is no other reason, none of you are more special then any of the other gifteds your just darker. " He said with a laugh. " As for my plans Geth, don't worry just relax they don't involve any of you at the moment, not until you're all polished a little. " He said as he finished his odd drink.

(( Ravuel ))
A dark voice behind Osiris laughed lightly. " You are a killer Osiris. " Said the voice. What stepped out was a man wearing a long black trenchcoat covereing most of his face and a black hat. He stepped from the shadows and said. " The man who gave you purpose, the Mad Man would like to see you. He is building a team and you fit perfectly in with his plans. Besides look around, if I leave you alone the police will barge in and fill you with bullets killing you instantly. So it's a life or death question I suppose. "  

Nicko1421

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:07 pm
(( Look at the recap post Echo and you sepcifically are in your tree house with Mahareshi's character being visited by a representative from Eden who is going to recruit you and him. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image

"I know ostriches do that, thats why i did it." Tally rolls her eyes. "So who are you anyways? And why exactly do you think i would be a good teacher? Well i thought him but hes my friend and we both have the same power... Kinda..." Tally walks over to the boy. "What's Eden? Does it have to do with my crazy dream and then my lack of having dreams? That was weird because i always have dreams and then they just stopped."  

Number9Hearts

Mikeyeatcookie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:20 pm
Geth reply with a laugh of his own "you are indeed odd mad-man" he laughed once more then he slouched into the chair and grabbed a chicken leg and began to take bites at it "oh cheer up Yuri, lets see how this all plays out", Yuri in the back of their mind was no longer crying at this point he couldn't so much had changed quickly, after all he was only a child  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:55 pm
When Osiris realized where he was, the thought of police was in his head. Osiris began to realize the man was right. If he would stay he would be caught and if he goes with the man he would be safe. But inside himself he felt satisfaction in need of blood and gore. Somewhat inside himself he felt he wanted to go with this man. The anger that build inside himself was like a trigger. Osiris looked at the man and nodded his head. "Well what are you waiting for? Take me to this Mad Man, I'm getting bored of this human society." as Osiris grinned with red dark eyes.  

Alex Nevermore

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:22 pm
~~~(Yukina)~~~

"Alright...c'mon!" The man in white became a cloud of white sand and swirled around the girl. His form completely shrouded the outside world away from her view. Seconds later, after a loud scratching and scathing sound, the retook his form. The landscape was now a pure area seeming untouched by his dark couterpart. There was a pond in the center of the area and trees aligned the place in a perfect circle. The sky was lusciously painted deep blues and high reds as the sun slowly set on the horizon. A mansion could be seen far off in the distance. "Welcome Yukina, to Eden. It looks like a garden right? I know. You'll be joined by your new family soon. Tomorrow, you're going back home to gather clothes and things, so don't fret just yet."

~~~(Cheshure/Sai)~~~

"Alrighty kids, I think it's about time I show you two something. And please don't run. I know I'm in the form of an old man, but it's nothing like that. I assure you." The old man in white snapped his fingers and instantly, the world around them blurred to dark. It lit up again, reframing the universe in the shape of a garden. "Hmm. Looks like my other side has gathered one person. That must be Yukina. If you don't know her know, you will soon. Hold on please."

~~~(Evie)~~~

"The last thing I want to is hurt you. If I did, Nasrin would attack me." The man stood up and walked to the door of her room and opened it. The other side wasn't the hallway to her house, but a path into the area his other incarnations had taken the other new recruits. "Well, c'mon, c'mon. You're late as it is." He pushes her through and closes the door behind her. It soon disappears behind him. "I got Evie!" He called to the older version of himself.

~~~(Kikyo)~~~

The sparkles that were left over as the man vanished remained and floated over to Kikyo. They lift her from the bed and out of her window into the next world that contained the other children. "This is your new home....sorta. You'll be free to come and go as you please, but it would be in your best interest to just stay. Then again, you may want to leave. You won't find your mother by just staying here most of the times. Travel my dear and you'll find her."

~~~Renault/Tally~~~

"No, the Mad Hatter has something to do with your crazy dream. Not me. If it were up to me, you'd have pleasant dreams filled with ice cream, marshmallows and clouds, but no." The kid in white stands up and tree rattles. "Yeah, I think it's about time you two see what's going here. C'mon you two." The kid snaps his fingers and two halves of a sphere gobble the entire tree up. Moments after being entrapped in darkness, they emerge in the center of the lake. "Well, see them. They're part of Eden. It looks like a garden...sorry for the cliche-ness. Go down there and talk to them. After that, I'll explain what's going on here."

~~~

"I think I like this place." Lucas said to the man in black after Geth tried to attack. "A team full of crazy people. Seems like a fantastic idea. Anyway, Hatter, I think it's about time you explain why were here and why you gave us these amazing gifts." Lucas pulls a nickel from his pocket and becomes the material. "Heh. That feeling....never gets old. I thank you again Hatter for this."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image

Yukina's hair whipped around her face as the man's form changed into that of a cloud of pure white sand. She could no longer see what was around her. Before she could ask what he was doing, he had reverted back to his human-like form. She looked around and saw herself standing in what seemed to be a large garden, at least to her. Everything was so bright and clear here. She had never seen anything so beautiful. She squinted into the distance and saw a large mansion. It was even larger than the orphanage and it was beautiful as well. "Is this where I will be living from now on?" she asked in a small tone of voice.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:51 pm
~~~(Yukina)~~~

"Well, not exactly. You may come and go as you please though you'll probably be here more than home because this place is like a school. It'll even take the place of school. You'll come here every day and learn about yourselves, what you can do and what Eden really is. For now, just know it's a place for me to train people how to protect people like us. People that have abilities." The man in white looks over to the oldest man who brought Sai and and Cheshure to Eden. "See that old man? He's the real leader here, but he's dying. Soon, he'll be replaced by one of you all. For now listen to him carefully. He is extremely wise and will tell you no wrong."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:59 pm
Nasrin was suddenly trying to say everything she could to make Evie not go with that man. She didn't want to be controlled by Evie, she wanted to corrupt and weaken Evie. Evie didn't trust Nasrin now though, not after what she had done. Evie looked up at the man again, and eventually nodded, "Okay..." She said softly, and got up to follow the man.

When Evie first passed through the door, her eyes went wide at the sight of the place she found herself in. "Pretty...." It reminded her of something from one of her story books. With the gardens, and the mansion in the distance. It looked bigger then her own house even. Something Evie also noticed...was other children. "Mr.White man, are they coming to live here too?" Evie asked, pointing out to the children in the distance. She shyly moved behind the white man a little, reaching up to hold on to the edge of his sleeve. What she really wanted to do was run and see if any of them would play with her. But she was still covered in blood and she didn't want to scare anyone from being her friend. And she didn't know if she would be aloud to play with the other children either, since she didn't know how to control Nasrin yet.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image

It was then that Yukina noticed that there were other children that had already arrived. Being the shy child that she was, Yukina hid partially behind the young man in white trying to shield herself. She could see that despite her age, she was the smallest out of all of them. Some things never changed at all. Her eyes fell upon the old man. How many people were coming here? What would they be taught in this place? Her crimson and gold wings fluttered in the slight breeze as she shyly studied the others that had arrived.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:35 pm
Cheshure looked around his ears twitching. He smiled and clapped his hands. " I like this place! " He said as he started to run around, his tail wagging happily. He saw other children and waved hi, it was in his nature to be nice it's just who he was. Chesh yawned lightly and stretched his legs like a cat did before he looked at some of the others. He walked over to a girl named Yukina and smiled. " Hi my name is Cheshure! ' He said with a happy smile.

(( Ravuel ))
Done. The man gripped hold of Ravuel's shoulder and watched as they both vanished into the darkness. Ravuel reformed into his chair. " And finally another member joins. " He said with a small laugh.

He looked towards Lucas and said. " You are here because I find you the most interesting, you are all here because I have a plan that most would say is insane and it will fulfill all of your blood lust, believe me. I want to watch as a nation is awash in a city of fire and blood. " He said with another creepy laugh.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:49 pm
The kid, the young teen, the man and the older man all became beings of light as they were pulled toward the chest of the oldest man there. The true creator of Eden stood before them all now. His long-rimmed hat covered his eyes, but not his long silvery beard that glistened in the early moonlight. "You can talk to them Evie. They won't bite. See? Some of them are as shy as you are." He looked as Cheshure walked up and introduced himself to Yukina. "Well, most..."

"Hi there!" Renault called from the tree house. His introduction was upon instinct. He didn't think of the consequences of talking to the children. He only thought about the amount of friends he'd have once it was over. He climbed down ladder and splashed through the water on his way over to the new kids. "C'mon Tally! Hurry up!" He went over to Evie and bowed to her. "Hello there. My name is Renault. I bet this is all a big...odd thing to you too right?"

~~~

Lucas sat back in his chair and didn't respond. He just looked around at everyone else there wonder what they could be used for. He knew his powers, but he had yet to see theirs. He hoped that soon, he'd get a display of they could do both as a team and separately.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games