Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:24 pm
Takeshi stopped moving and hovered in the air above the streets below. "I forgot what you were capable of ", he stated with a chuckle. "You're not just gonna disappear on me are you?" He asked in a teasing manner with a delighted smirk on his face.

Makoto was surprised by what Knight was saying to her. "That's certainly a turn of events. She could be a powerful ally if we were to fight against Eon and the Horde again, not like the VRS would allow it anyways since they're still set against Damien assisting us." She scratched her head and leaned up against the closest wall to her left and silently thought about the situation while waiting for a response from Knight.

((I probably killed the spelling of Damien's name, sorry >.< ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:45 am
(ok)

She smiled"Ok"She said then went back to sleep,still a little injured  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:52 am
(Acutally you spelled it right, lol XD)

"You could say that again." Knight responded. "She might be a good ally, but I'm honestly not sure how that would work out. I mean before she was with the Horde, granted I doubt she'll be going back but still. I don't know if I can truly trust Mako..."

A temperal void suddenly appeard below the several 'Takeshis', dramatically slowing down time. "I see...creating illusions to think that you are telleporting hen reality, you are not." his voice whispered as he realised that once the 'teleporting' didn't slow down that they where coppies. Suddenly the pressure suddenly started to build above the void, the graivty beomcing alsomt too much to bear. As the pressure grew the void below stared to crack as if it where glass. And when it became to great and the void shattered, a large invibile energy was let loose hitting the illusion with great amount of force.

-meanwhile...-
Eon was in his bed staring at the ceiling when an all to familair feeling invaded his stamach. He leanded over the edge and threw up into a near by pail. "Awww geese..." he moanded.
"My lord, how are you feeling?" asked Jareth, the second of his Pillars.
"Oh just fine, I feel like raindbows and daisies...HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL?!"
Jareth waved his hand and several Gouls came in to help their master. "You really shouldn't have drank her blood master. You know that only us Gouls can feast on other vampires and be fine." he said, twileing his long platnium blonde hair.
"Don't remind me preety boy..." Eon growled.

(10 points if you know who, or what the pillars name reffrences to XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:02 pm
Takeshi felt the incredibly force of energy and watched as his copies he created as illusions faded from the area. "I remember now, you control time don't you?" He asked sarcastically while still standing in mid air. "That must be fun." Takeshi teleported higher up into the sky and looked around. "But so far you haven't answered my question, are you gonna keep disappearing on me?" He asked again, his expression the same sly childish smirk he'd been wearing the whole time.

Makoto thought about what Knight was saying and sighed slightly. "I'm not going to tell you what to do about this ordeal but I am willing to help you if you need me. Maybe it would help if you talked with her about it as well." She suggested.

(( Oh ok good lolz ))  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:14 pm
"I know is should, but I can't." Knight explained. "It's like I have this this...itch in the back of my head. It screams, telling me that I should hate the vampires and not trust them. It tells me to wraped my hands around their necks and throttle them until their necks break and blood poors fromt heir eyes." He sighed. "Granted I feel a lot better of these urges then I did when I was young. The White Orders' teaching kinda helped I guess.'.but every day I can feel my self slipping mroe and more. I'm not even sure who i am any more Mako..."

"Who ever said I disapeared to begin with?" Razamule said from begin Takeshi. He then grabbed him and plunged the both of them into a temeral void.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:57 pm
Takeshi didn't have time to react before Razamule took him into the void. Without wasting anymore time being in his grasp, Takeshi teleported away from him. "Oh I see, that just makes this even more interesting." He said with a smile.

"Knight I worry about you, at first I used to hate vampires as well until I found out that there are some that are good. I want to help you in anyway I can. Its figuring out what I can do to make that happen." Makoto replied over the phone. "What are you going to do later today, maybe we can get together and talk more."  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:06 pm
"I'm goign to be on Partol for most of the day." he responded. "But I'll be free around one if you whant to meet me at the coffee shop."

"Yes it will..." Razamule responded, fadding into the darkness of the void. "Lets see how long you last."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:21 pm
"Alright that sounds good, one o'clock it is then." Makoto said while writing down the time on her notes to make sure she didn't forget. "I'll be sure to be there so we can talk some more. But I have to hang up now alright?"

Takeshi almost laughed. "I suppose I'll last as long as I'm trying." He stated confidently. "But the thing about possessing a power that deals with the mind is that I don't need to be able to see you in order for it to work." Instantly after he began talking several copies appeared around the area in multiple locations scattered around.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:37 pm
"K, bye." Knight said hanging up the phone. He let out a long sigh. "This is going to be a looong day."

"And you underestimate the power that is time..." The void suddenly begane to shrink. And as it did time slowed down in a very drastic way. It eventually became so slow that hearts stopped and breaths where no more, effectivly choking the young vampire.
"Raz! Will you let up on the boy!" an erritated voice boomed from nowhere. Suddenly Takeshi was launched out of the void and landed saftly ont he ground of the real world.
"You always ruin my fun Dungar."
A very large and hulking hunter stepped foward. "And for damn good reasons!" Dungar, the thrid pillar, yelled. "Our job is to lead Eon's subordinates, not kill them!"
"I am much more aware of my power then you are." Raz said wrapping his wings arouing himself. "I wouldn't have killed him, unlike you."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:02 pm
Makoto hung up her phone with a prolonged sigh, she felt bad but had her duties to complete whether or not she wanted to perform them. Life was still driving whether or not she was up for the ride. "I have a feeling the day is going to be more complicated than usual." She stated while heading over to the filing cabinet.

Takeshi felt the time slow suddenly, his breath ceasing and heart stuttering to a stop. His illusions evaporating into nothingness. He stood there frozen in his own eternity as Razamule's power enveloped him. Without a second's warning, Takeshi found himself back in the city coughing as the sudden life swarmed back into him. "Damn...!" He said as he fell to his knees.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Dark_Star_Constellation

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:54 am
Kole sat outside on a wooden bench at a bus stop, holding his canned beverage in both hands. He listened to the sounds of the bustling city, watching everything intently. When the bus pulled up to the stop Kole simply stood and walked away from the area as a crowd of people flooded through its open doors. He wandered down an alleyway with one hand on his drink and the other inside his pant pocket. "Today its supposed to be warm outside, I wonder how true that statement is." He said aloud to himself as he stopped midway through the alley.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:11 am
"I'm going to go check on the master." Razamule said. 'I head that he was not feeling well."
"Then get going already!"
Dungar barked. Raz simply 'humphed' before disapeareing into another void. "You, Takeshi, if you're really that bored then go see if Jareth has anything for you to do!" The large hunter then too mad his way back to the manison.

Forutnatly it didn't take very long for one o' clock to come around. Knight was wating at his usually table at caffe shop, waitng for Makoto to show up. "I hope she gets here soon..." he mmbled to himself.  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:20 am
Takeshi sighed under his breath, getting back up to his feet and watched as Razamule and Dungar left. "Jareth huh?" He said aloud as he began walking. "That guy always has something to say." Takeshi headed toward the mansion at last after running over his scrimmage with Razamule.

Makoto checked her wristwatch as she was running down the sidewalk, the watch reading 1:05. "Ah man! Why can't I ever be on time for something!?" She said aloud while still two blocks down the road from the coffee shop, passing multiple curious stares as she ran past several people.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:03 pm
Knight looked up and saw Makoto walking down the street. "Hey over here!" he called over wavving to her. "Fasionable late as usual huh?" he let out a small chuckle.

Jareth was in the libary-doing god only knows what-when Takeshi walked in. "It's about time you got here." he said still scrabbling around. "Raza told me you'de be comming."  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:10 pm
Carina sighed as she put on a cloak and walked outside.It was a good day.Eon was probably still sick, stupid fool.So she could do what ever she wanted which she did?  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games