Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:17 pm
She growled"Fine condemn me to a life with someone i don't know, I will just make his life miserable,or better yet seduce him to be my slave."She said as she layed on her bed pissed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:03 pm
Leon sighed standing up. He looked at sable. "Call if you need me, I'm bored." He walked away from the house, and soon walked into town, walking around, avoiding hunters. He sighed, bored.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:21 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain whimpers as he was thrown into a damp dark cell. He was chained to the wall and his arms behind his back. He sighs and since he didn't see the princess around he called out to Sable and Leon in his mind. 'Sable, Leon a hunter jumpped me on my way to the house and now I'm suck in the dungeon of the vampire castle in lead chains,' Kain says to them.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:26 pm
Sable perked up as he heared Kain's telepathic messege. He quickly ran out of the house and loked for Leon. Luckly it ddin't take him very long to find the Lycan.
"There you are!" Sable said anxiously. "It seems our freind is in trouble. We have to go healp him." Sable knew that they were in the middle of the town and was being cautious as not to be using any names.  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:09 pm
Leon looked at him confused. "Friend?" He spoke raising a eyebrow. He sighed and started towards teh castle, whistling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:14 pm
Sable growled a little. "You know what I mean!" he hissed, then leand in to whisper i his ear. "You really wnat me to say his name out load in teh middle of public? Let alone ours? We're the three most whanted criminals of the empire!"  

Vice Captain

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:23 pm
Leon smirked. "OKAY SABLE! I, LEON, WILL GO WITH YOU TO GO GET THE FUGITIVE KAIN!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, before cracking up and running towards teh center of the crowd, hiding from sable, waiting for guards.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:33 pm
Alliyah was tired of being in her room,and she knew her father was right,but she couldn't help falling for Cove.She cared for him so much.But she couldn't taint the royal bloodline with human blood no matter whose it was.She sighed and called a servant to her.  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:47 pm
Leon laughed, his plan was working. Suddenly he was tackled by a hunter, and he just smiled, before blacking out.

((NPC))
The hunter smiled, he had just caught leon, He was sure he would get a big reward. He dragged the little punk, by the collar which was easy, since the silver collar was choking him. He dragged him back to the castle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:57 pm
"WHY YOU LITTLE-!" Sable screamed tehn started to chase after Leon. But when he saw him getign caputered, he relised what Leon was truly doing. "Huh...smart bugger..."
He was then hit in the back of the head with somethign blunt, knocking him out.
"Got him!" called a gaurd.  

Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:42 am
"Yes milady?" said the servent as she entered Aliyah's room. "You called?"

-----

Eon was once again in his ctudy when he heared a knock on teh door. "Come in." he said.
A gaurd then wlaked through the door. "My leige, the criminals Leon and Sabel have jsut bene captured." he said. "They're in the duengien right now."
Eon's lit up instantly. "Very well." The vampire kings thn followed the gaurd to were their cells were.
"Well well well...looks like I finally completed my collection." he taundted as he stood in front of Sable, Leon, and Kain.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:54 pm
Leon smirked when eon appeared. Suddenly a ice needlt shot out of his mouth, killing the guard next to eon. And he shattered the chains on him, standing up smirking. They fell apart like ice, they had been frozen solid. He laughed at eon, smirking.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:20 pm
Eon rolled his eyes. "Oh dear...what ever am I going to do?" He said sarcastically."Oh wait! That's right..." He held out his hand at Leon and his eyes soon started to glow purple.
It wasn't long before Leon sucame to Eon's Dark Slumber ablity, and feel in a deep sleep. It would only be minutes before he would be experincing his worst nightmares.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:22 pm
Leon smirked, knowing something bad would happen. Suddenly he felt himself getting sleepy. He soon fell asleep, and not long he was screaming. HIs nightmares were playing in his head as he screamed, ice shooting from him, and shattering again walls.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:21 pm
She wrote a letter, and gave it to her,she really didn't want to write this letter but she had to,so while she was giving to her,she was trying her best not to cry."Give this letter to the one named Cove,also if he is not busy, could you ask my father how long is this lockdown going to be on for,and lastly, I am famished, i would appreciate anything you could make for me to ear. the letter said

Dear Cove,my love,

Although it pains me to say this, we can not see each other anymore. So i want to say goodbye while i still have the chance. my father is right. I can't marry you,because i can't bear your children.So what's the point of being together if we can't enjoy the joys of it right."tear drop". My father thinks you are too young,too immature,and too childish. So he has ordered me to stay away from you. Even though I don't want to admit it.He;s doing this for my own good. And i am doing this for your own good. So please just forget about me,and find some one else.

Sincerely
Alliyah Valtrone Midnight
Second Princess

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games