Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
If you wanted to be any sailor, which sailor would you be? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Punchanella

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:26 pm
Oh gosh that's hard! I'd have to spin a wheel ala Wheel of fortune. On it would be: Sailor Moon, Sailor Mars, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Venus! eek  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:13 am
My gosh... I'd have to say Mercury since she and I have a lot in common. For that matter, double that since one of my RP chars (in another group) is alot like her as well! xd  

Nikki_Angela

Nettie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:25 pm
That's a tough question, but I think it would be between Sailor Moon, Sailor Mars, Sailor Venus, and Sailor Neptune. I love them all!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:09 pm
i'd b sailor u becus we have alot in commen like we both are grlz who look like boyz sweatdrop  

Sailor Uranus is me

Celtic_Wiccian87

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:22 pm
Oh, wow, That's a hard question... but i definatly think i would Sailor Moon. Just because there's soo much to her.. I mean she has the most responsiblity, Because she is Sailor Moon.. she also turns in to the Princess... and everything that happens... I Have always loved Sailor Moon and I always wanted to be her. ^^ that's my choice... I mean dont get me wrong i love all the other Scouts..... Sailor Mars has quite the Attitude and i like her because she is my element. (Fire) Sailor Jupiter is a tomboy and is really sensitive and cool. Sailor Mercury is smart and sweet. Sailor Venus is Preppy... But still is sweet and sensitive. As for the Outer scouts. I dont mind them.. Out of all the outer scouts i like Saturn and Pluto. As for Mini moon. I think that she's just out to get everyone..^^ she's cute tho.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:36 pm
I would want to be mini moon!  

Ladyshion

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:15 pm
I would probably be mini moon my personality is so much like hers  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:27 pm
I would be like sailor jupiter cause she is my favorite and i love she attitude. I think the caracter it's that me blaugh this is very great^^
wahmbulance I LOVEEEEE sailor moon episode wahmbulance

Kurosawa Kiharu

recordtanktop0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:14 pm
Neptune!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:34 am
sailor mars or sailor jupiter because they are both cool  

firefox112

Sakura Hylian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:52 pm
Sailor Pluto FTW!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:51 pm
I'd probably be Saturn because we're both precocious, expressionless, and we both dress mostly in black. Also, we both have our split personalities. =P  

ScreamQueen13

Phoenix_17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:00 pm
the sailor scout I would be is sailor moon because I think in a way I am like her, sometimes a clumsy and I have a good heart. I try to look for the good in people like she does with the villans ^^ mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:42 am
Sailor Uranus. Cuz she's strong. And...strangely I identify with her protectiveness alot...  

Victoire The Ghost

icywind_13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:49 pm
i would either be sailor pluto or mercury but all of the quizzes keep sayin i'm mercury so i'll pick her smile  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games