Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who do you depise and HATE in Sailormoon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I can't STAND them.
  Hell ya!
  Hmm just this one...
  erm..I like everyone ^^;;
  Poll WHORE!!
View Results

II Reicheru II

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:46 am
twiggilala
Wah. So many people hate Chibi-Usa. I don't dislike her. I find her adorable and the typically nine year old self centered child. Psycholigically that is very typical. It's not until adolescents that most children realize the world does not revolve around them. Plus Chibi-Usa does begin to realize that in both versions, I think she was very mature when she made friends with Hotaru. But oh well that's just my view point on it. I guess if you can't remember what you were like as a child or delude what you were as a child you are more likely to dislike her. Children are selfcentered creatures.

I agree completely.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:23 pm
I've always wanted to punch Cibi-usa in the face, she needs to leave her parents (or the future) alone! But besides that, I'm cool with everyone else...  

User_8572

Yami_Puppi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:01 pm
From the manga's that I have read no one really annoy's to the point of hating them, I haven't watched PGSM yet so I can't judge on that.

In the anime there is only one person I absolutely hate and that is Eudial from the season 3. She just always really annoyed me in general and then she went and killed Uranus and Neptune. That got her -145435 points from me. I was so happy when she ran off that cliff.

I don't have her but also in the anime Chibi-Usa SOMETIMES annoys me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:12 am
Rei in PGSM - she was okay when the series started but she really started to annoy the heck out of me later in the series.  

Eternal_Eos

YoukaiKoneko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:42 am
I am not a fan of the heart snatchers ( as sailor moon calles them)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:29 pm
Please murder the chibis, especially the one in PGSM.

Next, hit all four outerscouts, save Uranus in the head for being wankers.

Also, STOP BEING PRINCESSES IN PERSONALITY! You're all clones now!  

I am The Compendium

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonclarinet

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:54 am
Usagi's mother in PGSM cause she is very annoying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:54 am
Yami_no_Eyes
Please murder the chibis, especially the one in PGSM.

Next, hit all four outerscouts, save Uranus in the head for being wankers.

Also, STOP BEING PRINCESSES IN PERSONALITY! You're all clones now!

... What? Please explain your extremely general opinion.

While yes, I agree that Sailor Luna is distrubing and the series can do without her, I don't understand your other comments.

How are Hotaru, Michiru, and Setsuna all wankers? They have different personalities and styles...

How are they ALL clones and princess personalities? Or rather, when do they degrade to such?  

Syndrama

Angel Darkchylde

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:11 am
First thing: I haven't seen ANY of the PGSM (though I'd LOVE to).

Rei from the anime......I hate how much she flies off the handle at Usagi. In the manga she's not as bad.

I don't dislike Ami, just her "must study or I'll fall behind" concept. For example when she was only like 20 chapters ahead (or something like that) and she was freaking out because she was "sooooo behind". eek When I was in school I would have LOVED being that far ahead.

I can't stand Chibi-Usa in the anime. In the manga she was never such an ungreatful, disrespectful brat. Sure she and Usagi still didn't always get along but not as bad as the anime.

I officially dispise everything they changed in the anime. Like that age difference between Usagi and Mamoru, the fact that Zoicite is a male. The four of them were Mamoru's generals back in the day. Usagi as princess Serenity comitted suicide on the moon. The whole season filler with Alan, Ann and the Doom Tree. The fact that after the fight with Beryl NONE of them forgot the past. Mamoru and Usagi don't break up when the Dark Kingdom comes. Or how they make Haruka and Michiru cousins.

When it comes to characters and things I dislike; especially once I read all the manga I could list for days.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:54 pm
Neptune and Uranus they just creeped me out!  

Vivi~chan64

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

User_8572

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:58 pm
Vivi~chan64

Is it because they're intimate cousins in the DUB or because their lesbians in Japanese? Because I just love them for being out and proud!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:55 pm
Kawaki
Vivi~chan64

Is it because they're intimate cousins in the DUB or because their lesbians in Japanese? Because I just love them for being out and proud!!

It amuses me that in Dub, they'll turn them into cousins and it looks like incest >> But they don't like lesbians.

go figure.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:06 pm
Luamervara
Kawaki
Vivi~chan64

It amuses me that in Dub, they'll turn them into cousins and it looks like incest >> But they don't like lesbians.

go figure.

Oh I KNOW! Can you imagine?? All these little kids turning to there brothers and sisters and... okay, I'll stop there- Just creeps me out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:40 pm
Haruka and Michiru in the anime, simply because they kill off two of my fave characters just to be with each other...

Also, Chibi-Usa in the DUB because I really couldn't stand her voice, but in the manga I thought she was okay.  

HardCandyHitsugi

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Syndrama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:17 pm
HardCandyHitsugi
Haruka and Michiru in the anime, simply because they kill off two of my fave characters just to be with each other...

Also, Chibi-Usa in the DUB because I really couldn't stand her voice, but in the manga I thought she was okay.

Okay, her I feel I must defend them and their decision. They realized that the senshi were no match for Galaxia, and they formed a plan. They refused to kill Serenity and instead tried to take out Galaxia after earning her trust enough to get that close. They had to kill the other two, or Galaxia would never trust them and they'd never be able to attempt their attack. I think they realized it would fail and it inspired Sailor Moon to fight Galaxia with her heart.

That's how I interpret that event, anyway.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff