Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:25 am
Both of Vincents dolls walked up to the door and knocked. They may be controlled by their master but they did have something of a mind of their own.

"If they arent home then we should go."

Vincent said quietly to his dolls. His soothing voice came from behind his mask. The dolls looked at one another and then back at their master. They knocked again just to be sure. His dolls were more intent on getting inside than he was! Vincent himself had been wandering for a long time and could use some rest and food. However if no one came to the door then he would have to find somewhere else to go.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:41 pm
Xi walked down the sidewalk in this new city, absently surveying the layout of the high buildings and streets turning in every direction. It was certainly a step up from Twilight Star Village...or maybe not necessarily a step up. It was certainly noisier. This street she had turned down though, seemed more deserted, and darker. Did everyone else know something she didn't? Apparantly that tall man across the street wasn't in the know either, but he was certainly the first stationary person she had seen since she arrived, and she planned to take advantage of the fact and ask him a few questions. Then again, standing about like he was, he might not be the person to answer them.

Nevertheless, Xi crossed the street, switched into stealth mode. Her cloth boots made no sound as she padded up behind him, her bright green eyes sharp and scrutinizing. A few feet away behind him, she started to say something that could have been "Do you know of any place to stay in the city, sir?", but she audibly choked on her words as her eyes fell on the two little tiny dolls standing at the door with him. Never in all her life had she seen anything like them before, barely rising up to her knees but standing there, knocking on the door like no tomorrow! She cleared her throught and tried to compose herself, but there was definately no way he wouldn't have heard her by now, even if she had snuck up on him.

..Luaxanna..

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:22 pm
---  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:39 pm
Xi stopped her flustering and peeked around the tall figure, at the man who had opened the door to the ramshackle old building. She laughed internally at the raven atop his head. It reminded her of the one her cousin always had following her around. She glanced down to the little dolls again, and back up, stepping around the tall man and standing to the side.

"Excuse me, but could you kindly tell me of any places to stay in this city?" she asked him, a little of her noble eloquence returning, "I've just arrived and I don't have any arrangements yet. Actually, I'm looking for someplace to stay at least semi-permanently. Do you think you could help me out?" Xi smiled weakly and looked down to the dolls again. "Oh, and you might not want to step foreward before looking down."

..Luaxanna..

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:15 pm
((sorry i took a nap lol XD))

A grin spread across Vincents face as he sensed someone come up behind him. He remained quiet and didnt even move that is until the door opened and the girl stepped around him.

The doll in black turned around and looked to the girl, the doll waved to her and then ran back behind its master. The doll in the kimono looked at who had opened the door and did the same as the first, a wave hello and then a retreat back behind its master.

When Vincent heard that the girl was looking for the same thing he was. His soothing voice followed after hers.

"I'm actually looking for the same thing, as she is. And dont worry about the dolls they pretty durable despite their appearance."

The dolls came out from behind their master and bowed to the people before them. Vincent did the same and introduced himself.

"Oh forgive me. My name is Vincent."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:25 pm
Campbridge was about to say something to Ven when he heard somebody, or something, knocking at the door. Then footsteps were heard through the house and he saw a man with a strange color of hair run through the building with a....raven on his head? Naaaaah....He must have been imagining things... His curiosity got the best of him and he start following the man.

When he got to the front door, he saw two other people talking to the Raven-headed man. Suddenly, one of the two that was outside mentioned something at the feet of the third one. Campbridge took a little peek over Cadwallander's shoulder and saw the two living dolls. Of course, he instantly went into his magical-object mania mode.

He pushed Cadwallander out of the way, rushed outside, and grabbed the two dolls in his arms.

"OH MY GOOD LORD! THESE ARE A REAL MASTERPIECE!!!" he said...well...more like screamed. He start looking at the dolls with shining eyes of excitement...and a little bit of insanity.
"Oh my god! Oh my god! Fantastic! Marvelous! It's the pinnacle of magical crafting! I read about these once! Tell me? Are you the one who made them? How did you do it? TELL ME!!!"

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:31 pm
Vincent withdrew both of his daggers and pointed them at the man who had picked up his precious dolls.

"Put them down! Put them down now. I dont like it when people touch my dolls!"

His voice had a bit of a growl to it. His mask hid his sudden anger. No one touches his dolls no one!

The dolls started to wiggle out of the mans grasp. They didnt like being picked up and held. Especially when they didnt know who the person was.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:38 pm
Campbridge looked at the man who was pointing daggers at him....Once again, his magical-object mania had gotten him in trouble.
"Oh! Oh! Oh! Calm down, please! See, I'm gently putting them back on the floor." Just like he said, he let the two dolls down safely on the ground.
"Back on earth, little girls!" he said with a little too much enthusiasm in his voice, as if the dolls were his nieces or something.
"Haaa....I'm sorry mister..But they are just so...so....GREAT!"

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:48 pm
Vincent put his daggers back on his belt and his dolls ran back to their master. His dolls hugged his legs and watched the man who picked them up with silent faces.

"Its alright. If youre really that fasinated about them. Then i will tell you about them. But id rather do it sitting down and not on the doorstep."

His voice returned to its calm and soothing tone. He waited to be let inside before moving at all.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:56 pm
"Oh, please do! There is a kitchen just over there! We can talk there! To tell the truth, I just got here, kinda by mistake, and I have no idea who's the master of this place, but people here are nice. There is the really small boy, an elf, some other guy, and a couch! Oh you'll love that couch! It's magical too!...I think I'm forgetting someone...Oh well, nevermind that. I'm sure the master would like to let you in!"
he said, completely forgetting about poor Cadwallander, who he had just pushed out of the doorway. He then lead the two visitors into the kitchen of the house.
"Come! It's just here."

((By the way, sorry for my really crappy grammar, English is like my 3rd language >_<))  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:06 pm
((Hey english is my main language and i screw it up alot XD so dont worry! Im studying german now ^^))

Vincents dolls let go of their masters legs. He followed the man inside, his dolls following him right behind. When they got to the kitchen both of the dolls smacked into their masters legs. They hadnt been watching where they were going. The dolls had been looking all around the house as they walked. Both of them fell backwards onto thier behinds. They quickly got back up and shook thier heads.

Vincent looked down at both of his dolls and sighed. Then he turned his attention back to the man infront of him.

"A magical couch? Interesting... Do you have a name?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:16 pm

"Oh! Yes, of course I have one!" He said while sitting on a chair. The kitchen wasn't very...kitchen-like, but you could say it used to be one.
"My name is Alexander Campbridge, but just call me by my last name. What about you, Masked-man? And what about those two little darlings over there?"

Zemblanity Insomnia

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:22 pm
((I need to go. Be back later))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:30 pm
((Had to look up their names XD lol sorry it took so long))

"I am Vincent. The doll in the Kimono is Trae. The one in black with the veil is Circe."

The dolls waved to Campbridge and then proceded to climb up a chair. The one helping the other and vice versa, until both dolls where on the very old looking chair.

"How i made them will take a bit of explaining. Its not a easy thing to do, to give an object life."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

..Luaxanna..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:35 pm
Xi had been standing nearby throughout most of this display, her head tilted to the side as she watched with mild interest. What a character that guy was...Anyhow, she followed the two into the building, giving the man who had opened the door a shrug and an apologetic look, mumbling something that sounded like "Hope you don't mind me staying for a while, sir..."

Truth be told, she was very interested in those two little dolls. Yes, partially because of their cuteness factor, but also because she wondered what they could do in battle. Surely their masked master couldn't have two rare magical objects such as those following him around to knock on doors for him. At any rate, she followed the two into the kitchen-ish room and leaned in the doorway, crossing her arms and blinking silently. She had decided that it would probably benifit her just to wait until she figured out what was going on before she spoke up...

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games