Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image
"He is blushing again!!"
She smiled "Hey Ruby-san,Dahive-kun Want to play lazer tag please???"
She gave that cute look to them  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:19 pm
Ruby Shelton

Ruby then noticed Alice, giving a cute look. "That's the same look I gave to my grandmother! Holy crap!" She turned to Ryan, who seemed confused right out his mind. She looked back over at Alice and answered, "I'll think about it."  

Chrome Butterfly

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:20 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie smiled as he looked at Ruby speaking to the unfamiliar male at the table. He then looked at Alice. "It's up to Ruby. I go when she goes..." he told Alice as he rolled his cup around on the table. He then turned and looked at Ryan and Ruby. "Sure. It's okay." he said, nodded lightly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:24 pm
User Image
".No.,..."
She gave a sad look and looked down like she was going to cry
"......"  

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:29 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

Then you got some cake and started eating it then starting drawing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:30 pm
Ruby Shelton and Ryan Ontario

Ruby looked at Dahvie for a moment, but then sat down and motioned Ryan to sit down. He sat down quickly, not wanting to keep either of them waiting. Ruby then asked, "Ryan, do you want to say something?" Ryan looked at her, bewildered. He had no idea what to say. He then whispered, "You might think this is sad, but...........I went into a coma for a least a year when I was...............twelve, I think." Ruby looked at him in shock. "Huh?!" Ryan looked at her and said, "I hardly remember anything of my parents. Also, another thing. My parents told me I never left the house, except when I was twelve." Ruby couldn't believe what she heard. "Wow, that must've been rough." Ryan shrugged. Ruby then saw that Alice was going to cry. "No! Don't cry! We'll go! We'll meet you up there in a few minutes!"  

Chrome Butterfly

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:32 pm
Haruhi & Tamaku Rose

Tamaku finally managed to stop blushing right as it looked like Alice was about to cry Haruhi walked over "Alice you alright?"She asked worriedly "I forgot if i introduced myself tou you my name is Haruhi"she said introducing herself.
User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:35 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie leaned on the table and stared at Alice as he watched the tiny show she was puting on. "She is okay. She thought we said no to lazertag." he said lightly. "I'm Dahvie and this is Ryan and Ruby. It's a pleasure to meet you." he then said and smiled.

MangledUnicorn

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:35 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

You got bored and went to the Lazer tag place.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:42 pm

Ruby smiled and replied, "Nice to meet you, Haruhi." Ryan waved over to her and whispered, "Hello." Ruby then stared at Ryan. He looked over to her and backed off a bit. "Sorry." Ruby mumbled as she stared down into her lap. "Why did you never go out of your house?" Ryan sat there with a sad look on his face as he tried to come up with an answer.  

Chrome Butterfly

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:46 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie looked at Ryan and Ruby then noticed the sad expression written all over Ryan's face. "ah, Ruby don't ask him so many questions like that." he said quickly. "You don have to answer that if you don want to, Ryan." he then said lightly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:47 pm
User Image
Alice ran out of the cafe and towards the Laxer Tag place she was not crying she was acting and she was a fast runner  

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:56 pm
Haruhi & Tamaku Rose

"Very nice to meet you all i will see you there"She said deciding not to but into business that wasn't hers .Her and Tamaku walked to the Lazer tag place.
User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:57 pm

"Sorry." Ruby replied. "No, it's alright. I just don't know how to phrase it. Besides, I need to talk to some people." Ryan quickly replied. He thought about the question, now with a quizzical look. He then said after a while, "I actually don't know why." Ruby nodded and looked at him. She then sipped her tea again, trying to distract herself. Ryan then poked her and she looked at him. "What is Lazer tag?" Ruby replied right after he finished, "It's a game where you shoot people with lazer guns. They don't actually do anything, they just point a beam at you. No one is harmed." Ryan nodded, taking mental notes. "I've never played before." Ruby put a gentle hand on his shoulder and whispered, "It's alright." He smiled.  

Chrome Butterfly

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:08 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie smiled now and nodded. "And you where vests.....and you're on teams." he said then looked at cup. He threw it away then looked at Ruby and Ryan. "You know.....you two are alike to me." he said bluntly.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games