Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Sailor Senshi (Please join need people) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon is a great show
  Yes
  No
View Results

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:42 pm
There was a pulling at Roselite's heart. "Something is wrong...come on Bosten!" She took off, not really knowing where to go, just following her heart, Bosten in hot pursuit. She almost ran smack dab into Makoto and Diana. "Diana?! Something is wrong...I can feel it. Do you know anything?" She looked at Makoto and blinked "I mean...there you are Diana! Naughty kitty."

((She doesn't know Mako-chan is a Sailor Senshi yet, so she's trying to make it seem like she WASN'T just talking to Diana like she was))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:04 am
Mishuri Passed out and Talon Finally got to her "o no she closed her eyes what to do what to do" Talon walked in circles near Mishuri then when he saw two other people coming towards him he stopped and sat on Mishuri's lap petending he wasn't a guardian cat.  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:33 am
((ok then lol))

Luna and Artemis saw Mishuri and Luna ran over to her, Artemis following close behind, Luna licked Mishuri's face, "Mishuri-chan, Mishuri-chan!" Makoto turned to Roselite, "No, I don't, know what's going on here, but Mishuri is in trouble, any idea's Luna?" Diana spoke now, "I've heard stories about special crystal in master's posession, I think it was called 'Barazuioshou', it has powerful healing powers" Makoto looked at Diana, "The Rose crystal? But isn't that in Neo-king Endymion's posession...oh wait, Mamoru is Neo-King Endymion isn't he, do you know where he keeps it?" Diana shook her head, "I don't, but I think small lady does..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:51 am
sesealea awakens sunenly in her bed in her house.

thinking to her slef" how did i get here. what happened everything is a blur."

then from the kitchen she hear something strang like someone is there thats not sappose to be there.

as she gets up to see who it is the person seaks with out looking out the litcken.

i don't think thats such a good idea for you to be moving around like that. don't worry i will be there in a moment with your breakfast.

the voice sounded very formiler but still like always and everything else she could not put her fingur on it. evy appears from the kitchen with a smile on her face and says good morning to sesealesa.

feeling better r we?

evy who is that in the kitchen and what r they doing here.
you wil know in do time.......  

usagichan19

Mishuri

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:40 am
Mishuri didn't wake up and her skin was pale but not dead cold, it was normal temperature.

"MEOW!!" Talon said but Mishuri didn't move and she looked horrible  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:54 am
from the kitchen walked a young men with long black hair, killer green eyes and the whites teeth you have ever seen.

kinero! what r u doing here?

once i heard about you leaveing i set out looking for you.you know me and you r a team. and besides you left before i came back and told you waht i needed to........

tell me what

never mind you need to eat something

tell me what?

well ....how long have i been her and does the queen know your here.

yeah does my mother know your here? plz tell me that she doesn't know she will send people for me ofr force u to take me........

don't worry she doesn't know were i am either so when she find out she will be angry at not only you but me. like it is always back home

back on there planet kinero and sesealea grow up together and got it to all types of troble. sa they got older Kinero begain to see sesealea in a new way but never new the right way to tell her. untill her birthday came around and he knew he would be back from a mision to tell her how he felt and to be with him as his wife.

sesealea did notice how hansome Kinero became from so many years they been together as freinds. she never knew she could see hom thst way and she didn't want to ruin their freindship.  

usagichan19

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:25 pm
Megan sat back in her chair knowing that she still had a long flight ahead of her. She sighed and started thinking about Taylor and looked over at the empty seat. " Huh?? Whats this " she asked and reacked for the object on what was Taylors seat.

It was a silver ring that looked like the Hanson symbole, " I guess it must have fallen of Taylors finger when he left " she said She slipped it on her middle finger and smiled " Ill take care of it while hes in London" she said again. She looked down at the ring , it made her miss Taylor more than ever.

Megan then took a deep breath " I told him Id wait for him " she said and smiled. She looked out the widow the clouds in the sky were beautiful. Stella looked up at Megan and smiled " Everythings going to be fine youll see him again" she said

" I know but I miss him so much" Megan said " Shouldnt this plane be to tokyo by now " she said looking out the window.

Stella shrugged " I dont know but I am sencing something that tells me that we shouldnt be to far now ".  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:41 pm
Makoto knelt next to Mishuri and felt her forehead, "Well she's still with us, but she doesn't look too good..." Luna walked over to Talon, "Stop faking it Talon, Mako-chan knows about the guardian cats" Artemis and Diana both nodded as they did their own check on Mishuri.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:38 pm
Well finally Megan was in Tokyo and was just getting of the plane, a moving van came and loaded all there stuff into the truck and drove off with Megan and her parents . Stella laid in Megans lap all the way to the new house. " Wow its a cute neighborhood" Megan said. Stella nodded and smiled.

Megan got out of the car when she and her parents got to the house, " Wow" was all she could say the house was huge. She then thought she would take a stroll to get used to the place " Mom dad is it alright if I go for a walk around town" she asked

Her parents nodded " Yes it would be good for you to get used to this place" her mom said " Just be back before dinner alright "

Megan nodded , then she and Stella walked down the street , Stella began to feel the precense of Luna and Artimes close by. " Stella whats wronge" she asked

The cat looked up at her "well I feel something and I am going to go check it out. " she said " Okay but I am coming with you I dont know this place and dont want anything to happen to you" she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:35 pm
EternalJupiter
Makoto knelt next to Mishuri and felt her forehead, "Well she's still with us, but she doesn't look too good..." Luna walked over to Talon, "Stop faking it Talon, Mako-chan knows about the guardian cats" Artemis and Diana both nodded as they did their own check on Mishuri.

Roselite stopped. So this girl knew about the cats? Was she a senshi as well? "Luna-sama! How can I help?"  

Darkness Cake

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:30 pm
EternalJupiter

"Hey Makoto Chan i am Talon" Talon said this happilly then he saw a girl near Makoto "oops" he said silently then he stood still peering at Mishuri.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:31 am
Mishuri
EternalJupiter

"Hey Makoto Chan i am Talon" Talon said this happilly then he saw a girl near Makoto "oops" he said silently then he stood still peering at Mishuri.

"It's okay little neko. I know about the guardian cats. I have one myself." Bosten walked over to Talon. "Hi! I'm Bosten, guardian cat for Roselite here."  

Darkness Cake

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:34 pm
Luna looked up at Roselite, "Roselite-chan, do you think you could use your healing powers to help Mishuri again?" Artemis turned to Bosten, "Hello again" Diana smiled at the other guardian cats.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:43 am
Roselite Blade
Mishuri
EternalJupiter

"It's okay little neko. I know about the guardian cats. I have one myself." Bosten walked over to Talon. "Hi! I'm Bosten, guardian cat for Roselite here."

"okay well hi then" Talon said cheerfully then he lept onto Mishuri's lap and lay there on her.  

Mishuri

usagichan19

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:37 pm
the next day sesaelea got up to go to school. she took her shawer and walk in to the kitchen to make her something to eat but forgot that kiero was in the house and she was in her tawol.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff