Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:00 am
((I'm~ sorry. x.x' ))

Asiril's ears flickered and his eyes opened upon hearing an intruder, looking like an odd wolf he recoiled leaping back, carefully landing on the paws and his tail went rigid and ears pinned to his head, "Who are you" he demanded. Yet seeing Larka the show instantly melted away and he walked towards the treat sniffing it, "..what is this?" he decided to lick it, and it was extremely sweet.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:11 am
"I apologize for having startled you, sir," Jeff said with a polite nod. "I am called Jeff, and I am this pack's healer. I scented your wounds from the other side of the forest and came to offer assistance. The sweet treats are a gift from my mate, Sunshine."  

Celtic zombie-kitten

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:13 am
Larka sat by proudly while she suckled the hard sweet treat in her mouth. "I 'unno," she said past the candy. "Shumtin' Jesh got."

The she-Wolf looked to Jeff who was politely trying to get Asiril's attention. "Hey, Ashiril, Jesh here ish a healer. He can hel' you better tha' I could," she stumbled and slurred while talking around the food in her mouth. No one said she shared the same politeness and manners the others seemed to have.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:17 am
Asiril blinked staring at the treat then eyed Jeff and remarked simply, "I treated my own wounds, I simply need time to heal but thanks" He was a little unnerved his wounds had a scent, but he had not shared the same ability to smell with wolves, he relied on sound and sight more anyway. He turned his attention to the treat and caught it in his mouth and almsot yiped in surprise with how delicious it was, and sat contently. His ears pinned back and tail swaying side to side with complete enjoyment of the treat, he loved sweat things. "Thish ish amashing~" he spoke around the treat, unwilling to drop it, yet having trouble not used to speaking with his mouth full.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:30 am
(uhoh. I can either edit my previous post or completely can it. And I am not too sure how I can edit it so it works well now....)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:30 am
At that moment Sunshine walked into the cave with the rest of the candies (or at least what was left of them) and sat next to Jeff. Noticing the fox there, she decided to introduce herself. "O hi there! My name's Sunshine. How are you feeling now?" she asked him. Then before waiting for a response (because she has ADHD lol) she turned to her mate, saying, "Oh, Jeff, show him the ticking thing! It might help him relax some." She smiled sweetly at Jeff and then at Asiril.
Sighing, Jeff used his teeth to open the thing around his neck so that all could hear it ticking away, like a small metallic heartbeat.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:32 am
{Yeah, I suggest you just go with it now, Laz. XD Too much hassle to go all the way back. X"P}  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:34 am
Asiril was eying Sunshine when she came into view, and seemed to smile abit, still enjoying the sweet, he bowed his head slightly in greeting. He turned one of his paws up, placing the small remnant of candy in it as he spoke, "Hello Sunshine.." He eyed the ticking thing popping the candy back in his mouth turning his head to the side slightly glancing at the watch with a little interest.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:40 am
Larka's tail began wagging slowly and her mouth stopped working the candy when Jeff popped open the Ticky. Her eyes fastened onto the little moving sticks behind the clear wall of the object.

Her ears began twitching with the rhythm of the new toy. She couldn't stop it and didn't even notice it as she stared and stared.

She didn't know if it was helping Asiril, but it was certainly working something on her.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:43 am
Asiril simply shrugged and happily walked over to Larka and nuzzled her neck, "that sweet thing was delicious and helped. Thank you~" he replied in a happy yet slightly scratchy voice. His tail swayed side to side gently, he was unphased by the piece of human technology he had seen its kind before.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:44 am
Sunshine reclined close to the fox with her eyes closed and began to purr. ((yes I know hyenas don't really purr, but this is a fictional character. lol)) Soon she began nodding her head in time with the ticking.
"Ahh, don't you just love it?" she said. "By the way, I never got your name." She turned toward the fox to look at him better.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:49 am
Asiril looked to Sunshine curiously turning to face her he nodded his head, "I'm Asiril." His ears perked in curiosity to her talk. "I've heard them before.." He shrugged, not having much to say on the subject.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:56 am
"Oh, so have I," she said. "I used to be a human pet. I've just always loved clocks is all."
While Sunshine tried to strike up more idle conversation with Asiril, Jeff went backoutsude to discuss business with the gryphon. Snapping the watch shut again, he emerged from the cave.
"Excuse me, sir," he said, "I have a proposal to discuss with you."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:00 am
Asiril nodded to reply, then carefully asked "your not a wolf..are you?" He turned his head tot eh side slightly, his tail stilled, worried she may take offense, yet she looked so different.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:18 am
"No need to be all formal with me...Its just Bakher. What proposal are you offering?"

His spirits lifted; something to do? trade even? He loved to trade... His crest lifted to its fullest as he waited.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games