Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[OFFICE] Nurse Cricket's Office - Dice Mechanics pg 20 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:13 am

Did the nets blind all these students?

Pepin was fully convinced now that she was the only one who was okay with Riley. Not the unconscious part no, but the signs that she was becoming a glitch ghost like her of course! It was exciting almost.

Throwing herself back up in the air she navigated her way to Cricket who seemed to be the only one not crazy here. Ironic. From her new spot by the professor she rested her feet on the ground. COMPLETELY ignoring Demi when the pillow went through her, she glanced to the source of the soft voice addressing her. "Pixeling. Uhm, like this yanno?" Pepin pinched her own arm in front of Amrita and a couple of bars and pixels split off momentarily. "I can see it happening to that spot on her... it's so wierd!" Her eyes were wide and expressive.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:34 am

Amrita squeaked when the pillow went through the ghost ghoul, hopping out of the way on instinct. "Heeeey...th-that's not very nice!" Plus, you know, Cricket was right there!She pointed 'secretly' at the Professor as if to prove she was where the Vetala said she was. It didn't take long for Pepin to get her attention again, specifically the way her arm distorted and pixelated.

"Ooooh..." Pressing her lips together, she looked over at Riley, shivering as she stared at the wound. But no matter how hard she stared... "I...I can't see it..." Not that she didn't believe the ghoul! She seemed rather honest for the most part; plus she kept bringing it up. "What causes it?" This time she pointed at Pepin herself, more specifically the area she had previously pinched.

She wanted to try poking Pepin! She just...didn't know how to ask.

Enoh Love
Crew

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:40 am

Amrita would soon find two hands gently rested on each shoulder and the short ghost peered over her squinting at Riley. "Are you sure? I definitely still see it..."

Turning her head now she pulled away and looked to nurse Cricket. "I have the same question since Miss Riley isn't a ghost yet right?" The nurse was a ghost too maybe she..? Maybe not but...

"Why would Riley start datamoshing anyway?"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:23 am

While he was walking away from the office, a number of things were going on through his mind. Some of it had to do with what Pepin's nonsense. Pixeling. Glitching. That shouldn't be possible right now. She wasn't a ghost. By Jack he hoped she did not respawn as a ghost. Besides, the only time anyone did that sort of thing was when their FEAR was being messed up or drained or whatever. That dagger wasn't inside of Riley anymore so Pepin was just--

Jericho paused.

Sammy mentioned a possible Insanity infection or something. And when he had touched the wound while trying to get the pill into her, he felt horrible. Like his own FEAR was being sapped at that moment.

Turning around, he looked back over towards the office, gritting his teeth. Was it possible? After lingering in the hall for a little longer, he made his way back into the nurse's office, moving back to where Riley and Cricket were.

He had an idea.

"Nurse Cricket.." he started, wary. The Nurse wasn't happy right now so he was really hoping that speaking to her wouldn't cause him to get eaten or worse, "Riley was.. stabbed by a strange dagger that messed with her FEAR. I.. What if it left something behind?"

Could the dagger have chipped off a little? His gaze shifted down towards Riley's still form. In his distress earlier, he never really took a good look at the wound after Cricket stopped the leaking FEAR. The blue cracks around the hole were a bit worrisome.

demon_Pachabel

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:34 am

She didn't seem to mind Pepin's presence as she tried to explain what she thought was going on. "Perhaps something similar." she said, not quite certain that Riley was..reformatting, as it was, but certainly something was going down that wasn't normal. Hmm....

She paused in her thought to look to Jericho at his suggestion, staring at the dragon for a long time as he spoke, before looking to Riley again.

"Was she stabbed from behind? If so, we need to turn her over." and she seemed to literally mean 'we' if a delicate hand was to be used in the situation. As much as her bugs were her eyes in small spaces, they wouldn't touch this one, so she had to be careful. "Can you come over and hold her on her side so that I may look at how things are looking from the other side?"

Yeah, she could have just shoved her hand into that hole, but on the other hand (...), it was probably safer to look without acting blindly.

Blade Kuroda
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:40 am

"Y-yeah, she was," Jericho nodded before stepping closer. With a sort of grimace, he carefully took Riley, holding her in place. He hoped that Cricket could find the source, whether it was an actual physical chunk of dagger, or some sort of residue or whatever. Right now, it was the only thing he could think of that was still messing with her current state.

If nothing was there, then.. well.

He didn't want to think about that.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:42 am

Well look who crawled back in.

Pepin was doing fine until Jericho returned and inquired of the infection to Miss Cricket. Keeping close to the professor though remaining out of the way, she eyed down the dragon boil. "Good thing you came back. Friends shouldn't ditch friends cause they're mad." She was one to talk. A 'finally' roll of the eyes and Pepin watched with intrigue ready to help if need be in inspecting Miss Riley.

Hopefully now they'd get it she was feeling discreditable.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:30 am

As Jericho picked the body up, it had already started to become clear that his theory wasn't so very far off. Despite the black, oozing fluid that had remained on the cot after she'd been flipped, her wound was undeniably still corrupted. The black sides of the wound looked as though something bright and blue was trying to sizzle it's way through it. Little slivers of electricity, burrowing their way into what simply looked like nothing - the stanched wound, plugged up by all of the Fear Cricket had infused into her, was the only thing keeping those little crackles of electricity from passing past the wound and into Riley's body.

There was no physical remainder of the dagger that had plunged into Riley - but it was clear that something had remained. Something that wanted in - bad.

demon_pachabel

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:49 am

The Vetala's head tilted so far her ear nearly rested against her shoulder, trying to get a better look at what it was on Riley's back. Upon seeing what was there, her entire expression wrinkled up in pure disgust.

"Someone should cut that out of her." She suggested while pointing at it, completely serious. "Like a pumpkin."

demon pachabel

Blade Kuroda

Bilious
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:12 pm

Cricket yelled.

It was not a shocking thing, Cricket was probably the second most likely teacher to physically assault a student rivaled only by Red. In this case that left Cricket number one to turn her FEAR on students in a fit of anger. After all she had ate Bull for eating one of her bugs. It seemed this situation was no different.

Still she didn't leave, she simply remained quiet, watching, waiting till the room emptied out more. By now her right arm remained crossed on the chair, her left one dangling lazily swaying side to side ever slight along the back of the chair as she watched.

Eventually Jericho returned, and with Crickets aid the two rolled the body over gently. The ooze was disgusting to say the least, and slowly she sat up to get a better look from her seat.

"Someone else was stabbed by one of those daggers once, but it was only one." She remarked, "This time it was left in longer, and other daggers where working near by." She frowned a bit, "I think I've seen something like that blue stuff before." She glanced at Cricket wondering if she would frown on Sammy saying too much, but she continued on trying to pick her words carefully, "It matches her weapons inside kind of. And the flames, both hers and his." She didn't want to say it, but she was starting to wonder if blue lights like that was a physical sign of Insanity. Possibly even in it's purest form, and likely most deadly.

demon_pachabel

Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Miliardo Kason

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:01 pm

Amrita was right. Riley was strong--Riley would surely overcome this, especially with all support she was getting. She smiled slightly as Mort drew away to check on Christof--hopefully he was feeling a bit better!--but the smile dropped as she looked back to Riley. And when Cricket yelled...

Was there anything she could do? She wanted to help so badly, but the baku wasn't trained in any FEARhealing and this situation looked much too serious for her to get involved in. Still, hoping that she wouldn't get in the way, Xiu moved forward until she could see the wound more clearly.

There was definitely something still there. She looked up as Sammy spoke, and then nodded. "That...that was me," Xiu murmured, lifting her hand to clutch at her now-healed shoulder. "You're right, though--mine was pulled out only a few short seconds after I was stabbed." She remembered that pain, so the idea of the Hunter having multiples of these daggers terrified her. If it had been so agonizing with one dagger in her shoulder, how had Riley felt?

She shuddered, giving her clutched shoulder a squeeze at the thought. "I...I healed up fine, though. After a few days of rest..." It had been, all things considered, a clean wound. "My injury...it didn't look like that. Not after the dagger was pulled out, and not after professor Malcolm helped me."

Miliardo Kason

Demon_Pachabel
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:42 pm

((*drowns under quotes* ))

Cricket took some time to touch at the sides of the wound, her own fingers vibrating in response to it, making a face as though she was completely puzzled by how she was supposed to fix such a thing. Even the markings in her hands receded from the surface she touched, along with her engulfing touch left the offended area at peace.

"....I wonder if I can eat this.." she finally said after a moment. It was probably a strange statement to those who hadn't known Cricket for a long period of time - yes, she'd 'eaten' Bul, but even then, she had to wonder about jostling such an area of flesh free to do such, thoughtful.

"This is like a burn I haven't seen before. Whatever burnt her isn't so much 'repelling' the FEAR that touches the area, but eating it. If this is to be cured, it is not with a method of FEAR healing, at least not without being removed like a tumor..."

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:07 pm

Jericho waited while Cricket examined the wound, shifting his wings in anxiety. Her backside looked absolutely horrible. But it did seem like he was right to some extent about something being left behind.

His eyes shifted over towards Amrita, then to Cricket as she mentioned that it couldn't be treated all too easily.

"So.. you have to cut it all out?" he asked, cringing a bit at the thought. He was confused. He thought the horsemen said that Insanity could repell FEAR. That.. didn't quite seem to be the case here should it be an Insanity infection.

"Would her body be able to handle.. that..?"

It wasn't that small of a wound after all. Carving it out... well he didn't really like the idea of it.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:20 pm

Zar had kept himself to himself while the bickering and arguing and worrying had gone on, simply doing one of the things he did best, listening. He was still aching from head to toe and felt beyond feeble. He'd tried a few times to get up to very little avail, but was too retreating to bother anyone else to help him. So he'd listened with interest more than worry.

At least until there was talk of something called insanity and he started to wonder if it was contagious. He had no idea what had gone on beyond the group of hunters and their traps so had no clue where Riley, who was apparently the individual surrounded by worried students - had gone during the battle. What if whatever it was could affect any of them?

And then he looked to Calder his offer sounding much MUCH more interesting, especially when he was a face he recognised. He very very much wanted to get out of here. He didn't want to be around something which to all intents and purposes could be dangerous. He sat up where he was on the floor and sought to wave the boil over.

"I could..possibly use a hand" he grudgingly admitted.

Moonkitsune

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:49 pm

"You'd be surprised what I can fix, boil." Cricket said, her mouth turning into a twisted grin as her face literally began to split along where her jaws were. It would possibly be the first time anybody witnessed what the ghost was about to do as not only her jaw split open, but the edge along her eyes also began to crack apart, revealing not one...but two mouths on the nurse. Her hands began to splay apart, each finger becoming a hand as her arms tore themselves apart and several strange new appendages - not insect like at all - pulled themselves from the bases of her shoulders, each one grabbing, touching, investigating.

The markings which previously made up her body's surface seemed to reform, each into some new and twisted appendage or growth as the nurse leaned into the wound and...well..it seemed she had decided it was time to eat that which refused to let her fix it. The all engulfing 'touch' of the nurse suddenly pulled in, stringing what seemed like a millions of feelers all about the mindflayer as she worked, touching, investigating, discovering anything she may have needed to turn her hunger towards.

By eating the dead areas, her own poison would be fed...

Or the nurse would make herself horrendously sick, but she'd like to see this outpower the poison her own body hosted.

Still, the sickening snarf as Riley was literally eaten into was probably not all that pleasant, not even with FEAR being refiltered into the body using all of those feelers.

And the twisted and mutated form of the nurse would likely haunt some nightmares.
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff