Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply One on One
Enshara & Eclipse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:12 pm
Giggling, Isabella shakes her head and keeps walking. "Well that is where you learn to play your cards correctly. You can have anyone eating out of the palm of your hand correct?" she asks over her shoulder as they reach the entrance to the main hall. Stopping outside the doors, she takes a breath and looks at Kyso. "Are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:47 pm
Kyso smirked, secretly enjoying Isabella's soft giggle. "Of course I can," knowing he could trust his charm to get anything he wanted. He reached up and stroked her hand, simply replying, "You're beautiful."  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:05 pm
Blushing, she nods her head as she leans up and softly kisses his lips. Turning from him, she opens the doors to the royal court and walks proudly inside. She kept her head up and her eyes straight ahead as she heard the usual whispers from some of her father's men not liking that a woman had to attend their court. Reaching her father's throne, she bows slightly. "M'Lord, I ask that you pardon my late arrival. I was simply taking the time to help my future husband prepare for his time here in court today." she says in a crisp and clear voice that was different from how she usually was.

Lucifer looks at his daughter and then at Kyso as he nods. "Very well, take your seat and we shall begin." he says as he motions to the chair beside him on his right that was always placed there for her.

Nodding, she takes the seat and motions for Kyso to come stand next to her. As she turns to look at all those present in the court, she frowns slightly as one of the men stands without being addressed. As she was about to point this out, the man clears his throat and begins speaking.

"Was that man that is next to your daughter once someone to whom you permitted to torture the prisoners here in the palace? I do not believe that someone like that is suited for the future Queen. I believe that a strong man that is gentle should take his place. Many of us have had sons that have come forward and been denied but the moment that man steps forward your approve of him." he says in a slightly angered voice.

Taking a breath, Isabella stands and the man quickly falls silent. "I do not speak often in court but I will say this much. Those so called men you sent to ask for my hand were wanting nothing but power. I do not wish for a king that will completely ignore what I have to say and do what they want simply for their own gain. I demanded and choose this man next to me now. It was not my father's decision to make." she says firmly as the whole room starts to buzz with conversation. Some of the people in the room turned to Lucifer as if thinking he would speak but he remained silent on the matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:25 pm
Despite, or perhaps because of his lowly upbringing and lack of tutor in the social graces, Kyso turned to face the man with a laugh. “And the reason I do not want power is that I already have it.” Saying so, he released his bonds on his power, letting his energy flow and fill the hall. Though it was minutely below Lucifer’s own, it outranked all of his advisor’s abilities. “And you condemn me for taking care of my own business? Our great lord, Lucifer himself punishes those who oppose him. And I shall teach whomever dares to hurt my bride that I too, will not have some lowly servant do what is my task at hand. For I am powerful enough to do my own work. Obviously you are not, lord __________, but do not expect weakness from the Future Queen’s husband.” With that said, he turned his back on the lord, fully expecting physical retaliation.  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

One on One

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas