Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Weapon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

favorite weapon
  knife
  handgun
  shotgun
  bazooka
  uzi
  rifle
View Results

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:47 pm
ladyvader89
I like Wesker's hand gun silencer from UC. smile

No offense to you, of course, but that thing always seemed so stupid to me...
Seriously, why put a silencer on his gun in RE4 and in RE: UC, the two games where it actually doesn't matter if your guns make a noise or not?

It would only be slightly helpful in RE Zero through RE3, CVX, and in Outbreak, cause then you could perhaps kill a zombie/monster without alerting the other enemies..

But even then, a silencer seems a bit pointless. >_>

Biohazard EXTREME

I mean, if you don't care about recoil, why isn't your favorite weapon the rocket launcher?

Because you never really get to use the Rocket Launcher that much, unless it's on a final boss. And you get so little ammo for it every time.
Of course there is the infinite RL in RE4, but I hate anything infinite. Takes the fun out of RE for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:04 pm
Gamer_404

No offense to you, of course, but that thing always seemed so stupid to me...
Seriously, why put a silencer on his gun in RE4 and in RE: UC, the two games where it actually doesn't matter if your guns make a noise or not?

It would only be slightly helpful in RE Zero through RE3, CVX, and in Outbreak, cause then you could perhaps kill a zombie/monster without alerting the other enemies..

But even then, a silencer seems a bit pointless. >_>

It would be totally cool if it actually had some practical use. Like you said. Imagine you're standing there, firing off the silenced Handgun, and the enemy is turned away from you, so they don't hear it, so they don't react, just kinda die... Then it would actually be useful. But it has absolutely no in-game use.  

Biohazard EXTREME

S-T-A-R-S- AlbertWesker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:45 pm
after playing outbreak file 1 and file 2, mines of course the knife, i was able to take down the all the bosses with just a tiny knife razz . Ahh outbreak good times. Too bad the online play for it got shut down. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:47 am
The Handcannon, Blacktail, Broken Butterfly, and the Striker Shotgun from RE4.

If anyone liked the sniper rifle from RE: Code Veronica X, you need to play the other games cuz' that weapon sucked worse than when Wesker reared his ugly mug again.  

ZachSabbath

ladyvader89

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:47 am
I have another favorite, automatic pistol. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:41 pm
I know this is off subject, but anyone know why Barry's Anaconda is called the hand cannon? And why did they stop using actual gun names? Oh, and Barry's Hand cannon for the win.  

RyoHagashi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:27 am
Well, actually, it was just a metaphor used in the REmake. They basically said that the kind of firepower it has, it's more like a Hand Cannon instead of a handgun. It was still labeled as Magnum Revolver. Then, I guess they figured, "Hey! Let's actually call a gun that! And let's make a bunch of OTHER bad decisions!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:53 pm
Grenade Launcer w/ Acid Rounds.

Never failed to melt the hides of my foes mrgreen

And you gotta love that dissicint hissing noise it made.  

Squidyiffer

Trash Garbage

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:34 pm
OH yes that sounds great and they turn into Gloo, lol.
Um for the outbreaks he got to be the hammer or the shocker thing. TY David :3 and the Red9 from Re4, once it fully powered its my baby.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:19 am
Yeah, it's always fun to use those weapons that David put together himself.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:34 pm
Have you ever Hit a Zombie with the Hammer he makes then fly cross the stage. I love that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:11 am
I have a few. I like the Riot gun from RE4, Handcannon from RE4, Crossbow and Bow (CB from RE2 and B from RE4), Desert Eagle from RE3, Gatling gun (appears in several RE games), Combat knife or knife (in all RE's I think) and the Striker from RE4.  

ProStreetGT-Rdude

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces