Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hunting Forest ( For Vampires) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:50 pm
Silent tears started coming out of Sehla's eyes, but she wiped them away "No..you can still live.." She whispered. She looked at the sky, and saw Miri flying over. Miri flew down, and looked at James 'Oh no, he can still live, easily.' she thought to Sehla and smiled. Sehla smiled back, and Miri picked up James, and flew back to her dorm.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:53 pm
A bright light shined over Allaine, and her battle wounds were gone. She quickly ran over to Sehla who was holding James. "Akini! I'm okay, are you.." she paused as soon as she saw her brother's still body and anger and sorrow flowed throughout her whole body. "I'm going to kill them... Immortal or not, everything dies with something..." Allaine said through her teeth, which were now showing her fangs.  

Lost Angel Kazuko

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:57 pm
Sehla looked at Allaine "Allaine, will now go insane...." Sehla mummbled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:58 pm
Alex growled, slicing at the being he suspected to be an angel of some sort, though he was mostly aiming to slice the book in half, though. "Don't act like I'm not here." He spat.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lost Angel Kazuko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:05 pm
"Don't be an idiot." Akane said as the book repaired itself. "No human, creature, supernatural being, or nature force can destroy my book. Not even I can do that. What's dead, is dead. No coming back." said Akane smiling. Suddenly, Allaine came from behind carrying a large battle axe and screaming a war cry out to Akane. "Hehe... Finally someone who can amuse me." she said as she charged toward Allaine using her wings to hover herself for more speed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:14 pm
Alex growled. He disliked being ignored, and that was apparent. His arms changed into large black claws, which he stabbed into the ground, causing a large eruption of spikes under Akane. There were probably at least 30 coming up in all different directions.

((Should I introduce my two god characters? They're always up for a fight...))  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm
Sehla sighed "You're so stupid you make me want to smack you upside the head." Sehla mummbled. She had died before,and her ex brought her back to life. Sehla thought of telling her that, but figured to not waist her breath talking to stupid person.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:23 pm
Akane used her wings to fly up dodging the spikes while Allaine was using them as steps to get closer to Akane. "GET BACK HERE AND FIGHT YOU LITTLE MONSTER!" she scaremed. "Whar did you say?!" said Akane who suddenly appeared in from of Allaine and started choking her. "Indifferent Vampire. No one who's ever called me a monster has ever lived." said Akane with a smile.  

Lost Angel Kazuko

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:25 pm
Sehla ran to Akane, and broke her arm, this time actually breaking her bones. She got a knife from her pocket, and stabbed her in the back of the head.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:30 pm
Akane still giggled and Atsuo punched Sehla's arm so hard it started to bleed. "How weak." she said stabbing Allaine in mid-air.  

Lost Angel Kazuko

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:42 pm
Alex pulled his claws out of the ground, observing the battle until he could find a point to jump in and hopefully end it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:47 pm
With a growl, Allaine swinged from Akane's arm and kicked her with both feet in the stomach. She made her blade appear again and sliced Akane's stomach open. "A little help here!! I usually can't finish this off without my brother!!!" she said to Alexander while continuing to slash open Akane.  

Lost Angel Kazuko

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:54 pm
Alex jumped forward, a sword replacing his arm again. "Cut the head off?" He suggested, the sword positioned over her neck as if to decapitate her. Of course, it seemed that the girl had more knowledge about how to kill the immortal.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:02 pm
"Sis.. Kiira onee-chann is calling." Atsuo said fading away. "What a pity... And such a waste of time. There's no ignoring her call, once she wants ua there, she does. Try to actually amuse me next time, Alexander. Its been fun, until we meet again Allaine..... And you too, Sehla." Akane said smiling, then dissappeared without a single trace along with her brother.

"GET BACK HERE YOU b***h!!!!!! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!!!!!" Allaine screamed after them.  

Lost Angel Kazuko

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces