Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Elemental High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:26 pm
User Image

She may be confused about a lot of things but,

"Alright." She said before carefully getting off his bike and walking Into the store, she had found someone almost right away to help her find the girl clothes and tell her what they looked like.

she knows the only time she's truly happy Is when she's with him.

((Kay.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image
Darmis chained up his bike and joined her in the store "hey so you have anything picked out yet" he moves a little closer to her, "you would look good in orange, trust me on it"  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

"Just this white long sleeve shirt." Sakura replied. "Really?" She asked as she felt the butterfly design on the white shirt In her hands but frowned at the glitter on the design and returned It to the rack Infront of her.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Avarielle walked into the courtyard, looking for a big tree to sit under. Once she found one, she sat under it and began to draw in her sketch book. When she looked down, she saw the gem that Zanza had given her. She smiled and touched it gently.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  

Auracite
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image
"Ya you would, it would go great with your hair and... well your eyes, but not just orange other colors would look good on you to just orange seems to be the one that matches the most" he sighed he felt kinda weird he's never been shopping with a girl before  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image
Zanza stood on the opposite side of the tree his back leaned against it as he waited for something nice to happen.Zanza soon let himself sit and listened to her hoping she would turn around and agree to being his as he had said.Zanza sat quietly and patiently waiting for her to do something more anything would do.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image

"Oh." She mumbled as she ran her hand along the shirt's until she found one close to the color orange. "Not quite orange but close right?" She asked.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image
"Nah thats perfect, it matches your eyes perfectly" he kinda blushed, and thought to himself wow i'm easly embearressed "We should definatly get that one, and those pant over there" pointing to white jeans  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image

"Only If there jeans. What color?" She asked as she let the shirt hang over her arm Instead of folding It.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:04 pm
User Image
"There white jeans"he kinda whispers to her "sorry i... I didn't mean to, you know" he then grabs her hand and leads her to the jeans "There are black one's orange ones and brown ones to, all i knew about was blue and black" he said rubbing the back of his head uncouncesly still honding on to Sakura's hand  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

"Are you stalking me now?" She asked with a laugh. Avarielle began to draw now, anything that came to mind. "Not that I don't mind."

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image

"It's alright Darmis." She said before feeling for the white ones, once she found them she took them off the rack. "They feel alright, not to white either." Sakura told him before smiling at Darmis. "I forgot to tell you earlier, I tell color's by what they feel like.

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image
"I kinda guessed, thats pretty cool" he rubbed the back of his head some more he was so nervous, he couldn't help but 'gosh what is wrong with me today' "Hey how much stuff are we getting, maybe i can pick out some stuff and bring it to you to see if you like it or not."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image
Little did she notice by the time she spoke with him Zanza was already laying in the grass his eyes closed and for once he was completely asleep.This was one of Zanzas few vulnerable moments or so it seemed.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image

Noticing she didn't get an answer, Avarielle turned around to see him alseep. Well, that's rude. She thought as she closed her book. "Zanza?" Avarielle called out to him, hoping he's awaken.

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games