Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Amusement park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:34 pm
Adrian waited for the attendant to wave them off, but after a few minutes of nothing, looked back at the boy. He looked to be about 17, with golden brown hair, green eyes, average height. Just a normal, good-looking, teenage boy that Adrian would usually not even look twice at. Of course, this one was staring at Amy like she was the Goddess of Love herself. Adrian frowned, wrapping an arm around Amy's waist jealously. "Thanks man, my girlfriend and I appreciate it." Taking the hint, the boy sheepishly blushed and pushed the button, setting them off. When they were out of hearing range, Adrian grunted. "Do they have to stare at you like that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:37 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy laughed, took Adrian's hand and placed it on her breast. 'You're a guy. You should understand.' she smiled, making his hand jiggle it up and down to prove a point. 'I blame your choice of clothes for me. It looks nicer than the usual boob-show.' she said.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:45 pm
Adrian blushed and took his hand away. "I never gawked at you like that, though. I had enough dignity to ogle you when no one was looking." He folded his arms, pouting. "It's bad enough that he was tall, dark, and handsome...this is when you say 'But Adrian, you're a thousand times sexier than that child will ever be!'," whispered Adrian, forcing his voice into a ridiculously high falsetto.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy giggled uncontrollably and shuffled beneath the safety bar to straddle Adrian. She pressed her forehead to his. 'But Adrian, you're a thousand times sexier than that child will ever be!' she whispered before making out with him, her tongue exploring his mouth once more.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:08 pm
"That's better." Adrian kissed back with a fervor, trying to kiss her as much as he could before he was forced to stop. His left hand settled on her hip while the other rested on the small of her back, pressing her into him. As the literal light at the end of the tunnel became bigger, he pulled away, brushing her cheek with his knuckles. "So beautiful...you'll be my undoing, Amy Edwards."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Blushing, Amy shuffled off Adrian and back into her seat, so they don't look as "naughty" as the other people leaving the tunnel. She exited the ride and pulled him off and towards the far end of the park. Once there, she took him behind a stall and pushed him against the wall, her lips an inch from his as she whispered. 'I just figured you wanted to make out..' she blushed, realizing she sounded absolutely stupid.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:46 pm
"Oh Amy," he whispered, nudging her nose with his and brushing his lips against hers, "I want so much more. But the question lies: could you handle the consequences that come with it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'M-more..?' she asked, one thing springing to mind when she heard it. 'What do you mean by more?' she blushed, taking a step back. She went slightly weak at the knees, and tried her best to hide a seductive smirk.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:59 pm
Adrian only smiled as he headed for another ride, this one a pendulum-like, ship ride.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'Adrian!' Amy yelped, pulling him back to behind the stall. 'What do you mean by more..?' she asked, not sure whether to be worried or.. turned on.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:33 pm
Adrian took her wrist and spun her around so that her back was to his chest. With one hand on her hip and the other on her stomach, he kissed her neck, smirking. "What do you think?" Suddenly, he was a few feet away from her and heading back the ride, the only evidence of their encounter the smirk on his face. 'And who says I can't be seductive?'
'Um, everyone?'
'SHUT UP, ALBION! Just because no one can see you doesn't mean you can be irritating.'  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy walked shakily after Adrian, blushing a deep red. All she wanted to do now was grab his arm and drag him back to her dorm room. She sat on the ride next to him, looking up at his face and blushing. 'I thought.. you said.. eh?' she stuttered, her mind reeling with questions.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:10 pm
"I know what I said," he muttered as the ride started up, "and I meant it. I will wait, but that doesn't mean I can't daydream."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'Oh..' Amy said, disappointed. As the ride started, Amy remained calm, caught deep in thought of Adrian, what he's said and sex. She blushed at her thoughts, but just couldn't help it.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:15 pm
((Me + Bed = Now. G'NIGHT <3))

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games