Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:44 pm
After a few moments, Mirela had found that being carried by the doctor wasn't all that bad... However her mind was quickly changed once she felt her legs squeezed. As Mirela's face went red, she quickly coughed and turned her head away in embarrassment. "Y-Yes I'm a dancer, and I would appreciate it if you didn't squeeze my legs like that."

By the time they arrived, Mirela had fully regretted asking to be carried. Sure, being carried like that was nice, but now she felt like she couldn't really look at the doctor anymore.

"It seems we're here, you can loosen your grip on me a little Mirela."

Loosening her grip on him, Mirela closed her eyes. "Actually I'd... Rather be put down now, I can stand at this point." Opening her eyes, Mirela carefully climbed down out of his arms, moving over toward Kalan and Luck. As she opened her mouth to speak, Mirela quickly found herself quieting down at the sight of Tsuliria.

Mirela's face quickly turned from red to pale and she soon found herself on the ground, her violin resting across her lap. "You guys... Want to talk to her?!" Slowly raising her arm, Mirela brushed her bangs out of her face before taking a deep breath. "Are you sure you don't want to just ask her another time? It seems like the best option here."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:18 pm
Reaper stared at Birth as the dark flames increased as Birth pointed her spear at him, his smile faded and he raised his flaming hand into the air before speaking.
"Don't hold back sister....because I don't plan too."

With that the dark flame shot into the air as a large black fireball formed high in the air, balls of fire about the size of Reaper's fist started raining down around them, Reaper dashed forward at Birth before jumping into the air and kicking three at Birth, two towards her chest and one at her head.
He landed continuing his advance at Birth as more rained down around him, darkness circled around his hands.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linora looked at the strange man and started to respond but felt a familiar sensation nearby, turning she looked to see Tsuliria's dark aura and the look in her eyes, her eyes narrowed before she turned back towards the men.
"If that is your belief than I shall leave you be, but at least leave the area, it seems things are getting worse by the second. I hope you find your answer."
With that she ran back towards Tsuliria.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The doctor smiled and took a few steps back after Mirela was safely on the ground.
Kalan looked ahead and flinched seeing her chain lash about, he had known Tsuliria for awhile but he had never seen her this way before.
"Okay I'll admit she does look scary," Kalan said taking a few steps back. "However we have the doctor here so-"
He cut himself off seeing the doctor was gone as he looked around.
"Doctor.....Doc.....where did he go?"

Luck tapped Kalan's shoulder and pointed at the ground, on it was a piece of paper with a rock on it, Kalan walked up to it and picking it up read it aloud.
"Dear Kalan, I think it's time I go, knowing you it was probably a situation no intelligent person should get involved with. Oh also I'm sure I'm riding a horse away by now, look behind you."

Kalan turned and looked back to see the doctor standing on a brown horse riding away, his coat being blown by the wind as he waved at them.

Kalan returned to the letter and read the final part of the letter.
"I had him follow me, oh and that horse is on your tab and I'm not talking about the office."

Meanwhile at a tavern not so far away, the tavern owner looked over Kalan's tab which reached the ground at this point.
"Don't know who that doctor was but it's on Kalan's tab so I don't care."

Kalan rubbed the back of his head with a small sigh.
"Figures, oh look Tsuliria see us."

Tsuliria turned to the three and her eyes fell immediately on Mirela, her chains quickly pulled back towards her before they all pointed at her.
Tsuliria raised her fingers and pointed at them causing the three chains to fly at all of them.
"Mistress!"

Linora quickly moved in the way of the chains causing Tsuliria's chains to hesitate before stopping inches from her face.
Tsuliria's eyes returned to their yellow glow as the faces left the chains before they sunk back into her sleeves.
"What is it Linora?" she asked back to her old self.  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:06 pm
Upon seeing Tsuliria unleash her chains upon them, Mirela quickly let out a scream and clung to the nearest leg by her-- Luck's leg. Burying her face into his pant leg, Mirela shut her eyes tightly which caused her to miss the events with Linora that happened not long after. As far as she was concerned, she was about to meet her end. "Help, don't let her kill me!"

At the moment, Mirela didn't even care that she was clinging to a deity's leg. She did care however that they were still in danger and knew that they had to get out of there. 'If we make it out of this alive, those two are never going to hear the end of it! Especially Kalan! It was his idea to talk to Tsuliria! Oh and Luck... For wanting to keep going. I'll yell at him, too!'

However, when Mirela found that her body was still in one piece, she opened her eyes and turned her head to see what had happened. "Huh...?" Letting out a sigh of relief Mirela loosened her grip on Luck but continued hold his leg close to her, still quite scared out of her mind.

'I don't want to mess with her any time soon...'

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:41 am
The earth began to shake as the clash of the deities began. Birth spun her spear, deflecting the three fireballs, before slamming it into the ground, her eyes glowing a fiery white as pillars of light ripped through the ground towards Reaper. As her ferocity began to show, she brought an arm back summoning a large orb, her teeth gritting as it cracked with energy before she launched it at Reaper.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jazz was once again flying as one of the clones landed a kick into his stomach launching him up, only to be hit back down as another clone jumped landing an elbow into his back. The copy grinned widely as his sword caught the falling Jazz. Jazz spun around the blade before being caught by the collar. The copy brought him to his face, his dark lit eyes piercing through him as he enveloped his body in dark light. Jazz tried to stop the coming attack only to be thrown, a black streak dashing at him in the air. Jazz' only option was to try to guard as he was slammed back into the ground. A foot caught him as he bounced off of the ground by one of the copy's clones slamming Jazz into a building.

As the copy landed, the clones faded a large grin coming over his face as another familiar face stepped out of the shadows. It was Yolor, his mask perfectly fit on his face as he stepped out of a building.

"Come on Jazz, just accept that you're me, let me into that closed off heart of yours so we can start having some fun!"

The copy grabbed Yolor by the neck, lifting him into the air before a dark light covered Yolor's body. He began to struggle as life was slowly leaving his body.

"Come on, you can't tell me you didn't enjoy watching him squirm before BOOM! No more Yolor."

"Stop this!"

Jazz tried to launch an attack only to fail again, his powers not cooperating with him. Before he could get to his feet, a snap was heard as the copy threw Yolor's limp body to the side, laughing hysterically. Jazz' eyes grew wide as he had to witness Yolor's death a second time.

"Ha ha! I love that feeling! Come on Jazz, you know you wanna feel that rush again!"

Jazz bolted towards his copy, only to be struck down again by his psychotic self. The laughter was gone from the copy's voice, his face now one of a serious Jazz.

"You know, I try to be nice. I try to let you at least live in your own mind, and this is the thanks I get.

Jazz coughed a little blood as the copy's foot met his abdomen with great force, lifting him off the ground, only to be slammed back down with an elbow. The copy continued to kick him across the streets of town before imbedding a spear into his left arm. A snap was heard as the spear exploded, Jazz giving a scream in pain.

"Then maybe I'll have to show you what you are."

The copy snapped his fingers, instantly Mirela appeared in a poof of black light. The copy formed a black sword in his hand before slowly starting after her. Jazz struggled to his feet, frantically trying to summon his powers.

"Sooner or later Jazz, your powers will kill everyone around you."

Before Jazz could speak, the sword thrust into Mirela, a shriek ringing out before she hit the ground.

"Your friends, Your rivals, your family. Everyone you know will eventually fall by your hands. Why not just live here, in your own mind, and let me have the satisfaction of striking them all down, Like I did when we killed our loving parents. You remember that night right?"

Another snap rang as the terrain changed. Terror came over Jazz' face as he recognized where he was. He was home, the home he destroyed. The copy brought his blade to his face before licking the blade.

"It was here, the night I was born, the night I killed those poor excuses of parents.

The copy smiled before two figures walked out of the other room. It was them, Jazz' parents. The memory he had put behind him was now playing itself out in front of him again as his parents screams filled the night. Jazz hit the ground, the copy laughing hysterically as the fire in the house slowly burned, the darkness returning to the world around them.

"I guess you've made your decision then."  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:35 am
Luck and Kalan hugged each other as the chains came towards them and closed their eyes, they whimpered for a moment before slowly opening their eyes to see Linora in the way and the chains stop.
They let out a sigh before the two released each other.
"What's with you, trying to hug me Luck."
"You're the one that took advantage of the situation mortal,"
Luck looked down feeling something on his leg, seeing it was Mirela he grinned while Kalan's eyes widened.
"Well, it appears that Mirela has realized who's the better man here, don't feel bad Mortal, actually what am I talking about, this must be embarrassing for you. Ahahahahaha."
Luck looked down at Mirela and chuckled a little brushing some dirt off his shirt.
"I'm glad you recognized who's a better decision babe, a wise choice."

Kalan crossed his arms and turned his head.
"She probably though you were a bush,"
Luck flinched and turned towards him his eyes narrowing at him in a glare.
"What was that mortal?"
Kalan turned towards him returning his glare before answering.
"Oh you didn't hear me, I called you a bush, you green neanderthal."
"I can't help it if your jealous of me mortal, and at least I have class. Looking at your clothing you deserve to be on the streets. I'm sure the reason you haven't been robbed yet is because they feel sorry for you."
"Well excuse me! At least I can walk past a dog without it marking me as the next location to take a-"
"That's it mortal, I'm sick of your annoying mouth and your annoying voice."
"Finally we agree on something, how about I add some red to that outfit of yours!"

Feeling and earthquake the two staggered a little before looking back towards the field.
Kalan turned towards Luck.
"Okay, there are more important matters to attend to, like Tsuliria."

"What about me?" Tsuliria asked walking up to the three. " It's surprising Kalan I'd think you would run away from this area."
Tsuliria stared at Luck for a moment who gave her a small wink, Linora covered her mouth in place of Tsuliria which made him rub the back of his head.
"Who's this," she said pointing at Luck.
He opened his mouth to respond when Tsuliria held up a finger.
"Forget I asked, I forget that I didn't care."
She looked down at Mirela attached to Luck's leg and shook her head.
"I think killing you would be the better option at this point...this is just pathetic....I feel tainted breathing the same air as you."

She turned her attention back to Kalan who cleared his throat slightly embarrassed about his outburst from earlier..
"Now...what are you doing here Kalan?"
Linora kept from meeting eyes with Mirela keeping her attention on Kalan.

Reaper smiled seeing her deflect his attack, knowing Birth wouldn't go down so easily.
Seeing the pillars he quickly jumped out of the way placing his hand down he pushed off it to gain some extra distance. He focused darkness into his hand as he landed and turning his body backhanded the large orb, there was a crackle of light and dark energy and some resistance before he knocked it out of the ring into a building not to far off.

Raising his hand he quickly brought the fireball down from the sky, he held his arms out causing four dark orbs to gather behind him before he extended his arms causing four dark medium beams of energy to shoot at Birth in a square formation as he jumped into the air and taking hold of the fireball fired a large spiral of flame towards Birth from the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:18 am
As the quarrel between Kalan and Luck dragged on, Mirela deeply considered letting go just to make them shut up. 'What does a girl have to do to get the message across? I'm not interested in either of them, yet they continue to argue.' However, as the ground began to quake, Mirela found herself latched onto Luck's leg tighter than before. 'Make it stop!'

Finally calming herself down, Mirela let go of Luck's leg until Tsuliria approached them and began speaking, which made her take hold of his leg once more. As Tsuliria mentioned that killing would be the better option, Mirela made a face and let him go before hesitantly rising to a stand. From here she stepped behind Luck, placing her hands on his shoulders and squeezing gently, peering over them.

"We're all here because we wanted to ask you something." Mirela's words were a little shaky, most likely caused by the slight trembling she had been doing behind Luck. "We want to know how to defeat Reaper, so we can save our loved ones and the innocent... We want the pain that he's caused to many to cease, and we want to prevent him from hurting anyone else." In the back of her heart and mind, Mirela felt that her words had no hope of reaching Tsuliria.

'Why would they reach her? Obviously she's in a terrible mood and she really wants to kill me right now... I see no logical reason for her to help. Still, Kalan thinks that she will... So its worth a shot.

"I also ask that you spare me, along with these two. Even if you decide against helping us, it won't justify murder. I'm sure that once I find my mother you won't even see me anymore." Drifting her gaze off to the side, Mirela took a deep breath and sighed. "So... How about it? Will you help?"

Miss-Ran

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:26 am
Tsuliria turned to face Mirela hearing her speak which was good since Kalan had clenched his fist and bit his lip seeing Mirela standing behind Luck.
Looking over he met his eyes seeing the smug grin on his face, Kalan thought back to Kailos and lowered his head with a sigh.

"Weakness....If Reaper has any I don't think it's anything a human could use, normally a deity can only defeat another deity."

Kalan pointed at Luck who rubbed his hands together letting his mind drift to where this could possibly go, if he could woo the scary babe, the quiet babe behind her and the babe behind him it would be worth it before he died from Reaper's and Birth's battle.

Tsuliria stared at him for a moment before shaking her head.
"Let me rephrase that, a deity other than him," she said pointing at Luck. "Can only defeat another deity."
She turned to look at Mirela again her eyes narrowing at her.
"Loved ones?"
She brought her hand to her forehead and closed her eyes, that word gave her a slight headache.
"I don't know who this green guy is so I don't care about his loved ones, I don't care about your existence at the moment so your loved one's matter none to me..and Kalan doesn't have any loved ones...isn't that right?"

Kalan averted his gaze from her but didn't disagree with her.

"The pain is brought on by the powers he's given them. They chose to not help with their powers and chose instead to fight. However if it upsets you that much this battle will mark the end."
She turned her back to them and pointed towards the field.
"No matter the victor the killing will stop, if Reaper wins he'll have no reason to fight any longer, if Birth wins no more Reaper."

She turned back to Mirela to answer her last request.
"Justify? You are an enemy, connected to Birth therefore you are an obstacle and thus why I should kill you. This green man is of no concern of mine thus why I see no reason to feel remorse should he die. The only one I don't have a reason to kill is Kalan...however..."

A chain flew out of her sleeve and wrapping around Kalan's neck lifted him in the air.
"I'm sure I could find one, especially if he betrays Reaper. Now, you three are to stay here."

She dropped Kalan causing him to hit the ground, he rubbed his neck looking back up at Tsuliria as the chain went back into her sleeve.
"Mirela, you are the envoy of Birth, at least until Jazz regains his light so you require attention. Kalan you're a soldier of Reaper you should witness your leader's power. Green man I don't care what you do."

Tsuliria glanced back at them.
"If Mirela or Kalan runs, I will literally force Mirela to swallow Kalan's removed skull. Understand?"

Luck glanced at Kalan who touched the side of his head with his hand but quickly lowered it seeing Tsuliria glance at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:25 am
Taking in every word that left Tsuliria's lips, Mirela remained quiet. Normally she would have some sort of argument to come back with, but not while in that state of mind. Instead of trying to think of something to say, Mirela watched as Kalan land on the ground which sparked a look of remorse. 'Oh, Kalan..'

Not long after watching Kalan drop and listening to Tsuliria's threat, Mirela decided that there was no choice but to stick around-- No matter how badly she wanted to leave. Knowing that she was stuck, Mirela lightly tugged on Luck's sleeve. "Let's make sure he's alright."

Finally stepping away from Luck, Mirela knelt down beside Kalan and softly placed her hand on his back, rubbing it gently. "Kalan are you alright? That looked like it was really painful," She made a small face, feeling partly, if not fully, responsible for Tsuliria's actions a few moments ago. "How badly did she hurt you?"

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:18 pm
Birth quickly raised her hand, the beams bouncing off of a small wall of light before exploding into the ground behind her. She quickly retaliated by throwing a small orb into the ground, the entire area filling with light, similar to Jazz' trap from earlier. Large pillars of light began to shoot out of the ring as Birth's glowing finger guided them, her eyes focused on Reaper as four pillars shot up around him, before slamming together.

"You've left me little to no choice brother. I can't afford the humans to be hurt from our battle."

Birth began to glow as she began to slowly float into the air. Her eyes closed as she crossed her arms, small orbs of light taken from the air slowly absorbing into her.As her arms flew out, two large, grandeur wings sprouted from her as an intense light emitted from them. Her eyes slowly opened as she began to chant a language that was long lost from this world. This was her truest, purest form. This was the Deity of Birth.

"Let's end this brother!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The copy slowly made his way over to the slumped over Jazz, his black sword clenched tightly in his hand. As he stood over Jazz, he slowly lifted his blade, giving a small chuckle before bringing it down with full force.

"Die die die!!!"

The copy's attack was cut short as a hand caught his wrist, a white light searing into it. His eyes widened as the sword dissapated into the darkness.

"I'm tired of your damn mouth."

Jazz slowly lifted his head to meet eyes with his copy. His eyes were burning brightly as his anger swelled, his hand emitting a bright light as well. Jazz slowly stood, his eyes never leaving his inner self's.

"You may be me, but you're annoying as all hell. This is my mind, so now we'll play by my rules."

"W-where is this power coming from!? I made sure you couldn't use them here!"

"When I realized this was all just in my head, then I knew how to beat you."

Jazz threw his copy into the darkness, a speeding orb closely following before a flash of light rang through the darkness. Jazz threw an orb into the ground as a ring of light encased them. The copy quickly made his way back onto his feet inside the ring, gritting as a black orb hit the ground. The two lights swirled on each other, a large yin-yang visible from the air.

"Cute.."

Jazz brought a hand to his face, his glove faintly glowing blue. He gave a small smile before uttering the words "Activate....Loyalty". The glove began to glow brighter before a symbol slowly etched itself on the glove. Jazz' coat danced in the wind as the power around him slowly began to rise. He slowly reached up and threw his coat to the side revealing blue lines slowly etching up his arm.

"You were wrong, I don't enjoy killing, but now I see it's neccessary in order to leave here."

'Diligence' was the symbol inscribed on the glove in a bright azure. Jazz' eyes slowly began to take on the same color as he borrowed power from the glove. A faint smirk came over his face as he slowly began to lean to one side. In a flash, Jazz was gone, then reappeared as a ring of spears encircled the copy. Jazz reached behind him, pulling four spears into each hand before disappearing in a flash once again. The copy tried to keep up as he was slowly surrounded by a dome of spears.

Jazz rematerialized just outside of the dome, his back turned to it, his jacket gently hanging over his shoulder. As he began to slowly walk away, his eyes slowly closed as he removed a hand from his pocket.

"Go to hell."

'Snap' was all that was heard before the dome impaled the copy in a giant explosion as Jazz continued his slow stride away.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:11 pm
Luck rolled his eyes but walked over and stood in front of him deciding not to kneel so he wouldn't get his pants dirty.
He looked at Kalan and saw a red ring around his neck, most likely from the chain.
He wondered how the chains were hot if they were hiding in her sleeve but decided not to question it.

Kalan looked up at Mirela for a moment before gently moving her hand away and standing up.
"I'm fine. I am the almighty Kalan after all! Tenth commander of the ninth force!"
Tsuliria stared at Kalan hearing this, if there was one thing he was good at it was recovering quickly.
Linora watched as Kalan pounded his chest and laughed off the pain running through his body.
"Are you sure you ignore your pain mortal?" Luck said with a grin.
"If I can't handle this how would I be able to protect Mirela when you fail you walking bathroom."
Luck's eye twitched before he grabbed him by the collar.
"Shall I add more scars to your body mortal?"
Kalan grabbed his neck causing Luck to do the same as the two screamed names at each other and continued to choke each other. A bright light drew their attention and they turned to see pillars of light.

Tsuliria turned around to see Linora looking towards the field, she looked towards the field to see an explosion of light, remembering Jazz was still on that field.
"He'd better not die, that's my kill Reaper."

Reaper smiled as the pillars of light slammed into him as he vanished into the light.
Reaper heard his sisters words and grinned as darkness exploded into the sky dispersing the light as Reaper stood garbed in a dark robe that hid most of his body except his shoes and his bandaged hands.
A toothy grin slid onto Reaper's face as he watched Birth take on her form as he lifted into the air,the dark energy forming behind him.

"That's what I like to hear sister."
The darkness formed into a large creature behind Reaper, eight arms poked out of the creatures massive black torso as it's six eyes peered down at Birth before it let out a screeching roar it hovered behind Reaper it's fangs protruding out of it's mouth.
The eight arms punched the air creating eight holes in reality four on each side of Reaper before sinking back into his body, he extended his hands and smiled.
"Yes, let's end it sister," he said with a grin.

The bandages around Reaper's hands unraveled revealing dark symbols in a unknown language on his arms.
The symbols came off his arms and grew large around the holes as a dark mist fell from Reaper's body, as it landed it killed the plant life as it passed under it.
"Regard it as your last favor, I won't go into my true form so no more humans are hurt. Only you sister."
Reaper's cloak blew forward as the letters started to glow a bright violet, red energy formed within the holes before Reaper crossed his arms as his old title Death, the title he threw away upon descending earth, the form he forsake as he left the heavens.
"Corrupted Prayer."

Four of the holes released a large explosion of energy that formed into a red and black beam that scorched the ground as he barreled towards Birth.
The dark beam grew higher than the village next to them as Reaper stared down at the darkness, the shadows around it circling the large beam as it sharpened adding already to the large beam.
"Second verse."

Two of the remaining four holes shot two large dark balls into the air before a loud moan came out as the balls created a circle above them before a loud chuckle came from Reaper as bits of darkness came raining down around them exploding the ground that it touched leaving medium sized craters.  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:36 pm
Birth wrapped her wings around her before flying forward, clashing into the massive dark laser. Light and darkness intertwined, firing blasts into the field around them. Birth's eyes began to glow brighter as she struggled a bit, her wings shaking as the beam slammed into them.

"End game Death! Seven Spears of Heaven!"

An orb flew from Birth as she held back the beam, it exploded into a large circle, inscribed with symbols and seven large circles. All seven slowly began to open as light poured through them, seven massive spear heads peeking out.

Before the attack could finish, a large tower of light exploded from the ground below as a scream filled the air. The beam cut through the beam, causing Birth to fly forward a bit, opening her wings, the seal above her disappating.

"Jazz!?"

A streak of light flew into the air as Birth's breath was cut short, her wings exploding into small orbs of light before fading. Around her throat was a gloved hand, softly glowing. Jazz' face was covered by his hair as he averted his gaze from Birth, her face filled with panic.

"I'm sorry Birth...but this is neccessary...Isn't that right, Lord Reaper."

"J-Jazz...No."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:29 pm
(First post of christmas boo yah)  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:37 pm
Reaper stared at Jazz dismissing his attack as he watched the Envoy grip his sister's throat, his eyebrow raised at his comment as he crossed his arms watching her attack fade away and the panic in her eyes.
"Well look at you Jazz, normally I'd rip you open and force the 'light' back into your body but I must say you would look nice in darkness."
A small chuckled escaped from him as he stared at Jazz, it hadn't been too long that he was aiming to kill him.
"Lord Reaper huh, I should have Tsuliria call me by that. It has a nice ring to it. Especially the Reaper part, I like that part."

He looked back at Vanity before pulling it back into his body as he continued to hover above the earth, he pulled off his cloak returning to his normal state as the green hellfire slowly faded back into the earth and the cracks covered back up.
He looked around at the craters and rubbed the back of his head as the bandages around his hand slowly wrapped back around his hand.
"Seems we made large mess."
Moving over to Birth he reached forward and placed his hand on her head.
"Hello sister."
A large grin formed on his face seeing the look in her eyes, it was satisfying.
"How does it feel..."
Darkness circled around his left hand as shadows covered the right side of face a faint red glow behind it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:08 pm
Standing upright, Mirela went to break the two of them apart however found herself stopping at the sight of the explosion. "Ah!" Shutting her eyes tightly, Mirela took a step back before dropping back onto the ground. "We really shouldn't be here," Opening her eyes, she brought her attention up to Luck and Kalan. "Luck, can't you do anything to stop them?!" Hesitantly rising up off of the ground, Mirela brought her attention to the field.

Her violet eyes settled upon Jazz. Witnessing his actions, Mirela began to panic. "What does he think he's doing?! Why isn't he attacking Reaper?!" Narrowing her eyes, Mirela began watching the fight more carefully.

Mirela had even thought about jumping into things herself, but she knew in the back of her mind that doing so would surely result in disaster on her part, maybe even death. So, she decided to stay back and spectate. 'This isn't looking good... I don't even know whats going on, I know that we're in danger just by being here but its not like we can run, not with Tsuliria wanting to kill me.'

"I'm worried," Mirela was finally able to speak calmly about the situation. Keeping near Kalan and Luck for safety, she made sure to never let her eyes leave the field. "What if we're all wiped out from this? My mother is still out there somewhere, nobody is going to find her if I die."

'That and I'm still young... I'd like to live long enough to see twenty-five, maybe even long enough to settle down and have a family. I just want away from all of the chaos.' Mirela softened her eyes as she continued to watch, wishing that things would end in a good way.

"Please let things go well."

Not even a few moments later Mirela slowly turned her head, closing her eyes once more after watching Reaper's next actions. 'I suppose this is the end...'

"Luck... Kalan... Even though the two of you have proven to be annoyances, I'm glad that I met you both. Really, I am. I hope we all make it out of here, but if we don't I just wanted you to know that." A soft, small smile formed across Mirela's lips as she opened her eyes, trying to hide her true feelings of fear and sorrow.

{OOC: Merry Christmas everyone.}

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:29 pm
Birth grasped Jazz' wrists as she struggled for life, her feet dangling in the air. Jazz glared at Reaper as he began to fall, Birth still clutched in his grip. As they hit the ground Jazz gave a small smile to Birth before speaking.

"Sorry Reaper, she's mine, I'll have to thank you for weakening her though."

Jazz' hand began to glow brighter as Birth gripped tighter around his wrists. Jazz winked at Birth before loosening his grip, her panic quickly turning to confusion. She then quickly caught on as she continued to struggle, Jazz glowing brighter.

"In the end, It seems that I did make the right choice, right Birth?"

Jazz dropped Birth, turning quickly as a solitary wing flew from his back. He smirked before dashing at Reaper, who was still floating high above them.

"Thanks for the energy Birth, sorry for the choking thing, only way to get you two to calm down."

Jazz pointed a finger at Reaper as he reached his height, the wing glowing before firing dozens of tiny feathers. Jazz clapped his hands together before a spear materialized, it was smaller than that of Birth's and still had no definate shape. He hurled it at Reaper as it flew through the feathers.

"I am Jazz Kobayashi! Envoy of Birth! I will defeat you Reaper!!"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games