Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Rin's Enchanted Skyhouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:43 pm
[[ 24 hours are up at 11:06PM EST gonk ]]

Rin scowled intensely over shadow Lena as she faced Eli with her back turned to the foyer, "Do not try to pull the wool over my eyes, you little maggot. You're either too ignorant to know of what you speak about, or you're too ignorant to shut your big mouth when you're the one in need of assistance. Next time you piss me off, weather a mistake or not," she said, turning to shadow Lena with a horrifying glare, "I really won't help them. And think about it, if i know so much about Tandug, that means your Rin knows nothing. I'm your only option, and from the looks of those markings," she said, glancing at Alice's dim butterflies, the glow had faded over time, "you wouldn't have time to write out your Wills. I suggest you put a lid on it, buttercup, your Rin is far different from myself, meaning you know nothing of my capabilities. Quite honestly, i want to kill you, i've never met such an arrogant, assumptious, ignorant little girl like yourself, and my justice is knowing you can't say s**t back because then i won't heal your little buddies." she said, giving shadow Lena a teasing, demented grin after ripping her up.

[[ Careful, sailor, Rin has a bad temper and she's a bit psycho. Makes for a really short fuse. ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:54 pm
Eli looked at shadow Lena, "Hush," he said, summarizing what Rin had just said, but in a nicer way.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:56 pm
{I can't wait to rip her apart, I'm thinking of getting spray paint, and painting "Physco b***h' on her front door. lmao}

"If you want the blood Rin hand me a vile" Shadow Lena said.

Thats where Rin was wrong, of course Shadow Rin knew about Tandug, they lived in the same world for gods sake. If Shadow Lena remebered correctly, Shadow Rin was alot nicer, and she wouldn't ask for all this crap, she would just heal.

"I don't have to give you're girlfriend my blood ya know Eli." Shadow Lena said giving him a glare, as she turned sideways symbolising walking out of the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:03 pm
[[ Shadow Rin is my character, she knows what i say she does and what i say she doesn't stare of course she'd know Tandug personally but the little p***y wouldn't have the magics or knowledge to heal them. ]]
[[ And i'm taking your blood as a failsafe for that kind of thing. She has Alice's blood to hold something over her head, and she'll be getting s.Lena's and s.Alice's blood too. Have fun with that, she'll have a good time cursing all three. ;D ]]  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:03 pm
"Rin isn't my girlfriend Lena," Eli rolled his eyes. "Just fork over some of your blood, you wouldn't have to if you kept your mouth shut."

[[ were doing it by real time? Lol. ]]
[[ shes going to curse them? What a b***h D: ]]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:07 pm
Rin walked down to shadow Lena, snatching the bloody blade from her grasp, "Thanks." she said in a fake, bubbly tone snapping her fingers and teleporting it to her black velvet pouch.

[[ She will if s.Lena doesn't stfu. It'll give her a lesson on walking away. ]]  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:13 pm
{A curse isn't that bad, there is alot in Layam's books that could coutnerattack, possibly, hopefully, I am switiching PCS brb}

Shadow Lena knew she was done here, so she just shrugged and walked out of the house, sitting down on the steps waiting for them to come back out.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:16 pm
{I am back biggrin , anything new with you guys? Cuppy did you get you're snake bites yet? If not you could always sneak at get them, just wear a scarf and ur mom wont know lmao}

Shadow Lena sat, and twiddled her fingers, she straightened her hair, she would miss her dagger, but she always could get a knew one, it wasn't one of her guns.

Shadow Lena layed on the step closing her eyes gently. As she drifted off in a light sleep.

Lights Dark Hue

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:17 pm
"With all due respect, could you hurry, Rin? You got the blood, I will get your corpses soon. I don't think there's much time left," Eli said.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:18 pm
[[ Omg >< take a hint, i'm saying s.Lena needs to shut her trap and walk away, she lost that little argument (for once) and i'm trying to say walking away without snotty retaliation is the best option sometimes. I'm not saying improvise Layam's spells so you can win an argument with a witch that ended a fight s.Lena mouthed off to and started neutral ]]

[[ Bend over, shadow Lena, it's time to get spanked ;D ]]
[[ And if it makes you feel better, Alice loses the majority of her arguments and Alaster barely wins any verbal fights. :3 ]]  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:31 pm
{I warned you Shadow Lena would have a short fuse, It has everything written in her bio.

{I know right? Shadow Lena is bad a**, I plan for her to get severally injured in are next big fight.. Lets hurry this up, 36min left :O}  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:49 pm
Rin smiled, turning to Alice, "Come with me if you want to live." she winked, walking into her dining room. She pulled out a blank tome from a bookcase full of large blank spellbooks and tomes, grabbing a pencil from a cup full of writing utensils. She motioned for Alice and shadow Alice to stand at a clearing between her dining room and her kitchen, sitting down and expertly sketching the two standing, drawing full body sketches on one page and close ups of their necks and palms to better see the markings. She turned the page, "Alright, turn around to show me the marks on your backs. I know they're there, they were glowing through your clothes when you came here," she said. She glanced over at Eli, "No peeking." she winked. There wouldn't be much to see anyway, she was just kidding to lighten the mood.

Alice raised an eyebrow with an unsure expression, shooting shadow Alice a questioning glance.

Shadow Alice shrugged, turning around and pulling up the back of her shirt, a large white butterfly outline spanned across her back.

Alice turned and did the same, only pulling up the back of her gown to reveal her butterfly mark. She waited until Rin was finished, her arm was on pins and needles as it fell asleep from being bent over her shoulder for so long, it was kinda funny. She dropped her nightgown with shadow Alice, turning to Rin, "Now do we have a deal?" she asked impatiently.

Rin got up and shook her head, "Not yet. Exscuse me, i'll be right back." she said, leaving the dining room and walking upstairs, going through the steps necessary to open her attic. She walked in, dragging a large spellbook from a dusty shelf and an empty syringe, grabbing a jar full of Ruby Rose petals. She walked back down, stomping her foot to close the attic again and returning to the dining room.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:02 pm
Rin stuck the syringe into shadow Alice's arm, pulling blood into the needle. She set it down and handed each of them a petal, "Eat these, quickly. We have barely any time left." she warned, flipping through her book as they ate the crunchy petals. She turned and faced them with the book, reading directly from the page in a wiccan tongue, "Alstra'laar, mortanus f'rir, romali gradavin gordanus. Yudin mo'toro ent te'lingh urden moa, li'nae aes yu deem!" she chanted loudly, watching the butterflies light up brightly on the girls.

After a moment or two, Alice collapsed to the ground with shadow Alice.

Rin closed her book with a smile, "You're welcome!" she said in a bubbly tone.

[[ Sudden endings are sudden because i gotta take my dog out emo brb. ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:06 pm

Eli rushed over to Alice, picking her head up from the ground. "That's supposed to happen, right? When will they wake up?" he asked with a confused look.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:17 pm
Rin put a lid on her jar of petals, "Of course that's supposed to happen, silly, after having a powerful curse that would've killed you in minutes ripped from your body, would you be all sunshine and butterflies?" she joked, but was completely serious about it, "They'll wake up when the marks fade, which will probably be a while. I predict.. one to two hours..-ish?" she said shrugging. "Thank you for bribing a witch, come back anytime." she said, winking slyly.

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff