Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Willow Grove Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stormluarren97

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:03 pm
Captain_Shinzo

User Image

Stormy watched Shinzo jump around. 'He's enjoying himsrlf too much.' she thought to herself. She gave out a small laugh.

Stormy walked around to a nearby tree,and leaned against the trunk of the tree. She inhaled the fragrance of the trees.

Since she was no good at starting a conversation, she stuttered a 'Hi' and looked around.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:15 pm
Shinzo let the energy wires bend and stretch, slowly making a tower that made him escalate into the sky.
He gave a small laugh after hearing Stormy.
" I guess you're not use to talking that much, hm? I'll start it off. "
He said, taking a small inhale from the cig and blowing out. The tower was about the size of one of the trees by now.
" So, how did you happen to come upon this place? "
He asked in curiosity. Maybe there was a reason for coming to this school.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

stormluarren97

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:49 pm
Captain_Shinzo

User Image

She looked up at him, squinting at the sun. "Well." she paused for a moment. She didn't want to tell him that she came here herself, hoping to get a better education, so she lied. "My parents made me come here. They said that I needed to transfer schools." 'Actually, I ran away from home.' she thought.

"What brings you to the school?"
she, not wanting to talk about herself, asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:01 pm
He thought about her answer for a second.
" Huh...kinda sad. Parents are nice people. "
He pondered his thoughts for a second, thinking of something.
" My parents never raised me. I was taken care of by a man from Russia who was a Spetsnaz operative that went AWOL. He took care of me as a child as a wish from my parents. Then, as my love of guns and art grew, so did my mind. I wanted to get an education and meet new people. So, I came here."
He said, sitting around on his forever growing tower.
" It's actually nice around here. I like it. Maybe I can finally start a love life around this point in time. Who knows. "
He looked at the trees as the wind started blowing, his bangs dashing forward infront of his vision as he did so. He took a hit of his cig, blowing it forward and watching it tunnel forward off into the jetstream.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

stormluarren97

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:15 pm
Captain_Shinzo

User Image

"Oh." Stormy sat there in silence for a few minutes. "Then why do you say 'parents are nice people', and you were not raised by them. Then how do you know they are nice people?"
'Parents? Nice? Not mine.'
she thought. 'If they didn't kill her older sister, then maybe they would be 'nice'.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:32 pm
Shinzo kind of looked into the distance of the trees, hitting his cig and blowing a cartoony picture of himself.
" I always figured someone that gave birth to you and bothers to take care of you and spend all their money on you for almost 2 decades is someone special. Just an idea I had. It was better than growing up without that. It was almost as if not having any kind of childhood at all. Although, that only seemed terrible in the past. Now, it just seems like a needed inconvenience..."
He noted, swatting away the smoke to make the image disappear.
" But we all have a reason for our beliefs whether we like it or not. It's something we must accept. "
The tower began twisting and turning yet still keeping a good balance at the top for Shinzo to comfortably sit. Without hesitation, the wires erupted slowly and then quickly from the tower as it caused roots and spiderweb-like patterns over the water connecting the tower now to the land yet with still the lake besides it and under the patch of wires stretching towards Stormy's direction.
Shinzo hoped off as he sat under the tower which now began to look more natural in its design. As time progressed, it started growing branches and even glowing yellow leaves.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

stormluarren97

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:55 pm
User Image

Stormy stood up, not wanting to talk anymore. All she wanted to do was sleep. "I'm heading back to the dorm now. A cat needs to sleep about ten to twelve hours of sleep a day." She turned her back to him, and started to walk off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:19 pm
"Uuumm....alright. See you later..."
Weird, they were only there for a few minutes. After that walk and getting here, she left. Oh well, it gave him the alone time he needed of jumping around and free running everywhere as he sprinted through trees and rocks, practicing his aim as he did revolver spinning tricks for the fun of it. Ah...peace and quiet...

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:06 pm
Lshmah
"Uncle Hades told me that you have lotsa kids." Terin mumbled and sighed patting Aphrodite's back lightly when she hugged him.

Aphrodite sighed, and nodded. She half pulled away from Terin looking at him. "Terin, I'm the godess of love, remember?" She said. She kissed his cheek, and smiled. "Forgive me Terin?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:09 am
He walked around the trees, having a normal toke of his cig. He looked past the trees and branches, looking for something. It was so boring lately. Barely any enemies.  

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:49 pm
Erik Ram
User Image

Erik wandered into the area gloomily, his hands in his pockets. His left emerald of an eye was distant and held no interest to its surroundings, the right covered by his jet black hair. He didn't know how much longer he'd be able to go on watching all the loving couples at the school, and yet when a girl came his way he would reject her. A sigh escaped him as his gaze lowered to the ground. What a sad man he was.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:40 pm
User Imagered walked into the grove and sat down against one of the trees destracted untill she caught sight of the boy with the emerald green eyes  

Nervena

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:22 pm
After a moment passed the young man felt eyes on him and warily turned to where it was coming from, seeing a young woman. "Can I help you?" his velvet voice asked softly, reaching her despite how far their distance was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:54 am
User Image
< N I K K I >
what is this feeling....
Nikki was wondering through the willows picking up flowers on her way it had been a long time since she had breathed such fresh air. She was barefoot and her hair was let out.
"Its so quiet here," she smiled and looked up into the sky.

LOVE  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:15 pm
Seeing that the woman wouldn't answer, Erik shrugged her off and turned around, watching the trees sway with the wind again.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff