Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
After Life Club Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:47 pm
Thanatos gave a small grumble and sent a shadow at Set's face, hoping to distract him for a moment.
Iris gave a tiny sigh, walking back into the club. "so that's why its so loud in here.... Set showed up." she muttered, standing in the doorway with a small smirk on her lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:53 pm
Steph looks at Audi that was holding on to her not noticing the tornado they both flew until steph grabbed on the counter that was the closest to them. Steph was making sure that Audi did not fly she did not know the person but she knew that they were all on the same side except Set of course. She wanted to use the disappearing to sneak out but if she did she would leave the other behind since her skill are not good enough to get another person invincible with her yet anyways.

"Do not let go or you will fly through that window."

She signed with her head were the window was and landing there would be dangerous for them both not only her.  

Elven Mistress of Love

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:55 pm
User Image
Set

Set rolled his eye. "You ever think maybe those two are gods, as am I? Meaning they don't die that easily." He made a mirage appear. It was two people, Steph's mothers. "Gods welcome themselves into your heads... Well, at least I do." It was a good thing that the shadow caught him off guard, or he'd be slicing some heads off right about now. "Why not? Do I really need a reason to be a bad guy?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:58 pm
((ASDFGHJKL. I gotta go. Just say he disappeared or something.))  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:59 pm
User Image
Aud's eyes widened. "Wait...What?" She asked, letting go. Instead of flying out the window, she flew across the room, landing on the ground. "Ow..." She mumbled. Suddenly hearing what Set said she looked over at him. "I think you'd need a reason to kill at least." She said, standing up and brushing herself off slightly.She frowned softly realizing he had left. "What...? How uncool." She muttered, walking over to the place where he was standing. "He ran off...."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:59 pm
"well. it'd be a nice little change of pace; that's for sure." iris mumbled, walking past Set with a small yawn.
"Iris..." thanatos sighed, shaking his head. "you're not helping yourself..." he grumbled. "and Set, most gods find it rude to intrude on anothers' thoughts. so we stay out." he hissed, his eyes shifting from black to a blood red.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Elven Mistress of Love

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:03 pm
Steph saw both of her mothers as clear as day she knew it was fake but her heart still started to rip a part inside. She was closed to let go of the counter. She then started to have tears coming out of her eyes. She never felt tears before her soul was becoming a lot of her and these things were not used to her. She did not know how she will get revenge for the actions of this man but she will do it until her last breath find way to kill this man showing her parents there wanted to kill them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:08 pm
User Image
Aud gave a small yawn, glancing around the room at the people there. "So what now?" She asked out loud. All the people here she didn't know, nor really needed to know but she felt like she couldn't just leave after that.  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:10 pm
Sehla just sighed, barely noticing the girl, rave girl, was gone. Sehla laughed slightly, and yawned. Sehla thought. 'I should be freaked out shouldn't I? Oh well, I'm not. If anyone asked me, it was pretty boring..'
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:18 pm
Steph gets up slowly holding her right hand that was bleeding because he caught a crack on the side of the counter. She sat down closely and did not have any bandages.

"Anyone has a bandage or something I could use cause my hand is bleeding severely".

She looked around and did not know anyone that was their but wish someone would at least talk to her she did try to help them after all which was something she never did before.  

Elven Mistress of Love

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:20 pm
User Image
Again, Aud yawned. After all, nothing too much happened to her. "Well I'll be heading back now." She waved slightly, heading out the doors. Suddenly she noticed her brother, Shadow. It took her that long to notice the guy with color-changing hair. Noticing he was with Vixen, she smirked slightly. "So long dudes." She shouted with a wave, as Aud wasn't a very quiet person. She left the building, heading back towards her dorm.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:25 pm
Thanatos sighed softly and looked at Steph. "here, i may not be as good at wrapping wounds as anubis; but even so..." he mumbled, walking over to her and ripping off a piece of his shirt, tying it around her bloody hand. "there, that should do." he smiled at her.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Elven Mistress of Love

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:30 pm
She looked at the man that wrapped her hand and smiled slowly. She was hurt trying to protect them and try to get people to notice her a bit so she can have friends and now she had someone to help her.

"Thank you sir, I am Stephanie may I ask yours?"

She tried to be supper polite since she was new to the school and did not know the person but being polite might make him like her enough to become his friends. She did not think of anything more then that but that is perfect.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:32 pm
Sehla looked at the time on her phone 2:55 AM. Sehla sighed, thinking it was too late, she left to go somewhere else.
User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash