Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Lili looked around "Im kinda cold" she shivered "Yay skii lodge!" she cheered running to the front door and walking in feeling the warmness of the building. Making her shiver again  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:10 pm
Damian nodded. "Mmm, lover, ok." he mumbled then took a deep breath. "SINCE WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!" he roared then looked at the girl who came in.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:13 pm
he reared back a little "a couple weeks back. and keep your voice down, for all we know shes half asleep in there"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:15 pm
Lili glanced over at the boy, she looked at him with a blank face for a moment then smiled warmly at him. She walked over to the counted seeing hot chocolate and snacks and decided to buy some "Hmm. Chocolate bars, Chips, M&M's, Sandwiches, Pizza.... I wish I could have some but im on a diet" she muttered her shoulders drooping. "Just a Hot Chocolate I guess" she said ordering then waiting for it to be made fresh.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:18 pm
"Aww! How could I not be told about this?!" Damian sobbed then looked at Nikolai again. "And she's with a Russian!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:20 pm
he pointed at him with a stern finger "eh! dont make fun of the Motherland, and not all russians are evil"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:25 pm
"So that's a peaceful finger?" Damian raised an eyebrow at the finger.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:29 pm
he smirked "better then the one i wanted to hold up"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:29 pm
"Its true, some russians are nice." Lili smiled "Sorry for butting in I just thought I would give my point of view." She turned taking the Hot Chocolate and paid for it, she accidentally dropped her wallet and I.D. but didnt notice. Her I.D. said:

Name: Lili Blackstone
Driving: Yes

Lili is allowed to miss school due to her job.

The she had signed her name at the bottom along with a butterfly in the corner which was her stage name.

Lili went and sat on the couch by the window so she could watch the snow fall.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:32 pm
"I'm watching you Mr. Nice Guy." Damian glared at Nikolai then noticed the I.D. He picked it up and looked at the girl then whistled. "Hey! You dropped this!" he yelled, waving the I.D. around.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:34 pm
he laughed "go ahead , watch away my friend. all your gonna find is that i love Science though"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:35 pm
He quickly looked back at him. "What about my sister????" he grumbled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:37 pm
"Hm?" Lili looked over seeing that the boy had her I.D. she quickly stood up placing her cup on the table then ran over to the boy. SHe quickly took it from him shoving it back into her pocket, Her manager had told her not to let anyone know who she was because of crazy fans. "S-Sorry" she said quickly looking up at the boy, her eyes studied him. "Did you happen to read it?" she said nervously  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:37 pm
he laughed "i love her more than anything else, i assure you"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:38 pm
"you sure he's here?" Ixia murmered, looking at Amaryllis skepticaly.
"yep; i'd recognise that crazy spirit anywhere!" Amaryllis beamed at Ixia as the two of them walked up the mountain in military style winter clothes.
"better be right about this... i flipping hate the cold..." Ixia mumbled as the two of them made it to the ski lodge.
the girls smiled softly and slipped into the ski lodge, taking off their coats immediately, along with their hats, and tossing them over by the fire. "now then....where is he..." they murmered, gvign smll sighs as they looked at the people in the ski lodge  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games