Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:15 am

[[ good to know ;D ]]

Eli took the hand that Alice slapped on his shoulder, "waiting for you," he teased her.
"Is Lena going to be alright?" he questioned, concerned for her. She had been in pretty bad shape when he stepped in. "And when can you heal Porcan and Alaster?" he asked. "I'd recommend starting with Porcan, he is a lot more to handle than pretty boy" he added.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:31 am
Layam turned to Lena, "Well, she was torn up pretty badly in the fight, but her wounds are all closed now. I suppose all we need to worry about is the massive blood loss she suffered. She may need a while to sleep and recover." she explained. Layam turned back to Eli, "Of course. Just make sure your friend doesn't wake up before i'm done." she said, dabbing her forehead with a cloth. This is possibly the most work she's done in around fifty years.

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:39 am

"Of course. We will come with you and stay by your side while you do the procedure," he said looking at the Alices. "Unless you want to bring an ox in your house?" he joked. "I am sorry we're spreading you so thin, Layam. And one more thing.." Eli said turning and walking toward where he had dropped Alaster. He gripped Alaster's leg and dragged him back to the room and propped him up on a chair. "Anyone got some rope?" he grinned.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:49 am
Shadow Alice smirked, cracking her knuckles, "I can keep an eye on him while you three go declaw the cat." she said, walking over to Alaster.

Layam smiled, "I've had a wolf and a pack of shadow demons storm through my home, i don't think there's much more damage to be done. When you're ready we'll head out." she said, looking at Alice and Eli.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:55 am

Eli nodded at Shadow Alice, she knocked him out in the first place, if he were to wake up she could handle him. Even with the small things she said, she seemed really different from Alice. He turned back to Layam, "After you," he said putting his arm around Alice and trailing after Layam.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:10 am
Layam walked out of the room, heading into her study to fetch another robe. She already had her's on, so all she had to do was find out how to get the other on an ox. Perfect. She left the study and walked downstairs, immediately heading outside and across the yard to Porcan. She looked him over, trying to figure out how she'd pull this off.

~*~

As soon as the three were out of view, Shadow Alice tipped the recliner Alaster sat in, dumping him onto the floor. She sat down in the chair, resting her feet on his back. Shadow Alice hated Alaster more than Alice ever could, hate was an easy feeling for a shadow demon.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:15 am

[[LOL I like Shadow Alice ;3 ]]

Eli retrieved his arm, "Erm.. How is this going to work? Could you just drape it over him or something?" he scratched his head.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:35 am
[[I knew that'd get you laughing whee ]]

Layam laid the robe over Porcan like a blanket, "Let's hope that works." she shrugged. Layam knelt down to Porcan, placing one hand on his forehead, and another on his upper torso, where she assumed his heart to be. Layam shut her eyes, focusing on locating Mal'Naga in his soul. She was hit with an overwhealming presence of evil, it was seemingly much stronger than the hold he had on Alice. No wonder Porcan was so powerful. She decided quickly that letting the cat keep his ability to speak normally would be the best for the both of them, he could speak and she wouldn't have to take so long retrieving his telepathy. She went to work on flushing Mal'Naga from his body around twenty minutes into the process, enabled to be much more violent than before. She quietly chanted prayers just as she had done with Alice, clearly putting the ox in pain.

Porcan winced as his skin started to crawl, shrinking in size as he turned back into a cat. He hissed viciously in his slumber, feeling the same weight Alice felt when she was being healed.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:46 am

Eli kept quiet during the procedure, just laying next to Alice and watching Layam. She must have known what she was doing because in no time Porcan was back to being a cat.

[[ I am looking for any reason for Eli to be wearing the interstellar bounty O: ideas? And lmao I do things backwards, I buy things for him to wear and try to make a story out of it, rather than buying something for him to wear to fit the story. ]]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:03 am
[[He could simply buy it at the tailoring shop. New month, new clothes. I'm planning on getting Alice warmer (sexier for Eli ;3) clothes for winter and a new picture for her birthday.]]

Alice laid next to Eli, running her fingers through his hair playfully. She couldn't help but think how awful things would be if he never came to Havencrest, with no one to bring her out of her shell like he did, or protect her, or help her get better again when she gets hurt. It was possible she could have died by now with no one to save her from Mal'Naga's first shadow demon. All these things he's done for her.. she smiled softly as she thought about Eli.

Layam leaned away from Porcan, opening her eyes, "Careful, he may get a little wild." she warned, looking at Porcan.

~*~

Jynn was upstairs, in the study talking to Kirin. Of course, she couldn't reply to him, he still enjoyed talking to her. He kept her up to date on everything that went on in their shack, bragging how he'd gotten to put Alice and Porcan to sleep, deeming himself a little hero. He told her about strange new creatures he'd met in her absence, explaining their looks and persona in great detail, enjoying each reaction she had to different beings. Jynn put his hand against the glass of the jar, "I heard they're healing Porcan right now. Maybe you could go next." he said with a smile.

Kirin had been listening to all the stories Jynn told her, showing how she felt about each topic with a facial expression, ansering 'Yes' or 'No' questions by nodding or shaking her head. She was relieved to hear the others were safely healed. Kirin got up from where she had been sitting to walk to the side of the jar Jynn was on, pressing her hand against the glass he was touching. She nodded with a gentle smile, happy to hear she could speak again soon.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:17 am

[[ 8D frickin aw at alice, and Kirin & Jynn <33 And yeah its going to be cold, he needs to wear a shirt more often d: Hey I dropped my phone between my wall and the bed, I'm ascared (said ascared on purpose ;D ) to reach for it because of It the clown lol D; ]]

Eli closed his eyes, he was enjoying Alice's cold fingers running through his hair but he felt grimy after all the fighting he had been doing, when the others were healed the first thing he wanted to do was bathe. Eli's eyes shot open when he heard Layam's words. He got up and stood in front of Alice, waiting to see what Porcan would do. He was actually starting to like Porcan before he became an intolerable shadow douche, maybe they could become friends this time around? If not it didn't matter, Porcan would be back to being a screaming cat, and hardly a threat anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:32 am
[[ O: use a flashlight to get it? ]]
[[I know<3 i want some seriously adorable puppy love between Jynn and Kirin. And Alice would still be a loner without Eli.]]

Porcan growled in pain, opening his eyes to see Layam, Eli, and Alice nearby. He could hardly breathe, feeling pressure being put on his whole body. Like any scared animal's natural reaction would be, he sprang up with his back arched, ready to swipe at any sign of life. A few moments of violent hissing passed before he calmed down enough to think, and breathe. Porcan looked himself over, "Great. I'm a cat. Again." he sighed.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:40 am

[[ I don't know where one is, I will just wait til day light 8D. But she still gets hurt a lot :c he feels like he cant protect her, she will hear a lot about that lol.]]

Eli looked back at Alice, "Where will he go? Back to Rin or back to Luna?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:51 am
[[It's dawn here, it should be light there soon c:]]

Alice sat up, shrugging, "I don't know, i suppose where ever he wants to go?" she said, not sure how to respond.

Porcan sprung at Eli, pouting, "LUNA!" he shouted, clinging to his shoulder like a parrot.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:01 am

[[ It scared me to read that lmfao, and yeah theres some light nao 8D I'm still not tired o_O ]]

"Woah," Eli said grabbing Porcan off of his now scratched shoulder. He held Porcan up to his face, "You want us to take you to Luna?" he asked.

[[ She owns the starlight cafe right? I get Luna, Lena, Yuna, and that girl from the masquerade all mixed up lmao. ]]

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games