Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
+ h 3 ( ! r ( u $ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:51 pm
The ringmaster stayed on the ground "wha..what did you do to me you monster!" he said with sorrow in his voice "get out of my tent! go now!" Amy walked infront of Erik and looked up at him "are you okay?" she asked softly  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:58 pm
Erik looked away from her so he wouldn't accidently steal her emotions. "I'm fine." he said and tried to calm himself down. His anger shot back up when he heard the ringmaster. "What was that?" he growled and glared back at him, his eyes readying themselves for more stealing.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:06 pm
"You heard me! i called you a monster!" the ringmaster yelled at Erik But before he could say anything else a wind came out of no where and threw him to the far end of the tent out of Erik's sight. . Amy looked at Erik and sighed lightly "i think its best if we just leave now" Amy said softly  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:20 pm
The black flame erupted again and transformed Erik back to normal. Being called a monster stung, but it was nothing he wasn't used to. "I bothered you, didn't I?" he asked softly, still not looking at Amy.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:36 pm
Amy looked up at Erik "You didn't bother me" she said softly trying to smile at Erik. Amy looked over her shoulder to see if anyone was coming. Amy was worried that some of the other members from the group would try and come but she saw no one.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:46 pm
Erik nodded. "Is there anything else you'd like to do?" he asked, trying to make it up to her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:31 pm
Amy smiled softly "what about a ride" she said looking up at Erik."You pick the ride though"  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:33 pm
"I don't visit carnivals often, so I know very little about the rides here." Erik said and ran a hand through his jet black hair then looked down at Amy. "You choose."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:40 pm
"this is my first time at a carnival.." she said looking around.Amy had never even been on a marry-go-round when she was a little girl. "um what about that" she said As she pointed to some bumper cars.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:44 pm
Erik looked at the ride. "Bumper cars." he said and looked at her, his face expressionless. "Let's ride them." he said and nonchalantly walked towards the ride.

Roy pulled out the oldest trick in the book and yawned so he could put his arms around the twins.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:47 pm
Amy smiled and walked next to him "so have you ever done this before?" Amy asked trying to hide how excited she was.
((going to dinner be back later))  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:49 pm
the twins gave light blushes as they felt his arms around their shoulders and then rested their heads against his chest.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:54 pm
"Sooooooo!" Roy smiled. "Anything you guys feel like doing since we're up here?" he smirked flirtaciously.

"No, but I've studied them enough to know." Erik muttered. He wasn't much for having fun. In fact, he was the type of person who stayed in their room all the time, tossing a tennis ball at the wall.

((k, see ya!!!))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games