Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:17 pm
Mr. Scott Kennedy
I figured where this was going. I can see a triangle start to form here, lol Now thats what you call a 'Jill Sandwich'.
Ohhh man, that was gay....but creative.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:30 pm
If this is indeed Chris, perhaps Claire will appear as well? I mean....seriously, they finally found eachother, surely he would'nt just leave her in the dust again, right?

Maybe it's just me and my Claire fangirlness talking....>.>;  

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:16 pm
Xenomina
If this is indeed Chris, perhaps Claire will appear as well? I mean....seriously, they finally found eachother, surely he would'nt just leave her in the dust again, right?

Maybe it's just me and my Claire fangirlness talking....>.>;
But I'm sure at the same time, Chris wouldn't say, "Oh Claire? I'm going on a life threatening mission. Wanna come with?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:52 pm
True. But then she'd try to sneak along after him.  

Javanomicron

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:21 pm
And probably wouldn't succeed, considering Chris can hear a feather falling. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:42 pm
My friends and I were thinking... We thought about the possibillity that it could be Billy... I mean we never really know what happened to Billy after RE Zero. Rebecca went to the mansion and Billy... went to Mexico? to Spain? to Texas? I looked in the RE Zero Strategy guide and compared Billy's face with the face on the screen shot... it lookes very similar... Billy with a 5 o'clock shadow beard thing going on and his hair cut... But upon looking at the other screenshots I noticed that the charater does not have Billy's tattoo on his right arm. And also Billy has blue eyes and the screen shot character has what looks like brown.

I'm leaning more towards that it is Chris but it could very well be Billy and Capcom just had not got around to adding the tattoo and changing the eye color when those screens where taken.

I'm not sure if I'm 100% correct but it seems that Billy and Sherry are the only "main characters" that have been in only one game...

Chris- RE and RE Code Veronica
Jill- RE and RE 3
Leon-RE 2 and RE 4
Clair- RE 2 and RE Code Veronica
Ada- RE 2 and RE 4
Rebecca- RE and RE Zero
Billy- RE Zero -------
Sherry- RE 2 ------

So with that in mind, if it is Billy, maybe he meets up with and older Sherry or somethin along those lines... But anyway it could turn out to just be Chris or some character Capcom pulled out of its a**.... I have a feeling it will be a really good game, at least I hope so.  

Lucas_Usagi

yoshimoto_3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:49 pm
Lucas_Usagi
My friends and I were thinking... We thought about the possibillity that it could be Billy... I mean we never really know what happened to Billy after RE Zero. Rebecca went to the mansion and Billy... went to Mexico? to Spain? to Texas? I looked in the RE Zero Strategy guide and compared Billy's face with the face on the screen shot... it lookes very similar... Billy with a 5 o'clock shadow beard thing going on and his hair cut... But upon looking at the other screenshots I noticed that the charater does not have Billy's tattoo on his right arm. And also Billy has blue eyes and the screen shot character has what looks like brown.

I'm leaning more towards that it is Chris but it could very well be Billy and Capcom just had not got around to adding the tattoo and changing the eye color when those screens where taken.

I'm not sure if I'm 100% correct but it seems that Billy and Sherry are the only "main characters" that have been in only one game...

Jill- RE and RE 3
Leon-RE 2 and RE 4
Ada- RE 2 and RE 4
Rebecca- RE and RE Zero
Billy- RE Zero -------
Sherry- RE 2 ------

So with that in mind, if it is Billy, maybe he meets up with and older Sherry or somethin along those lines... But anyway it could turn out to just be Chris or some character Capcom pulled out of its a**.... I have a feeling it will be a really good game, at least I hope so.
(shouldnt Carlos be on your list?) I thought it might be billy too  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:51 pm
I left out the Gun Survivor series because I played the first one and it pissed me off, never played any of the others and I also left out the Outbreak files cuz there are really no "main characters" like there is in RE, RE2, RE3, RE, Veronica, RE4.... OMG i just remembered Carlos!!!! It could be Carlos going back home... like maybe he got deported to a crappy Mexican town where there are loads of zombies... I dunno anymore... guess I'll just have to wait...

Hmm... Carlos killing zombified Immigration Officers... KICK a**!!!  

Lucas_Usagi

Lucas_Usagi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:53 pm
yoshimoto_3
Lucas_Usagi

Jill- RE and RE 3
Leon-RE 2 and RE 4
Ada- RE 2 and RE 4
Rebecca- RE and RE Zero
Billy- RE Zero -------
Sherry- RE 2 ------

I remembered Carlos right as I was posting the second post...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:54 pm
Lucas_Usagi
yoshimoto_3
Lucas_Usagi

Jill- RE and RE 3
Leon-RE 2 and RE 4
Ada- RE 2 and RE 4
Rebecca- RE and RE Zero
Billy- RE Zero -------
Sherry- RE 2 ------

well i beat you to it  

yoshimoto_3

Lucas_Usagi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:14 pm
yoshimoto_3
Lucas_Usagi
yoshimoto_3
Lucas_Usagi

Jill- RE and RE 3
Leon-RE 2 and RE 4
Ada- RE 2 and RE 4
Rebecca- RE and RE Zero
Billy- RE Zero -------
Sherry- RE 2 ------

well i beat you to it

*Pulls out Spark Shot and shoots, dragging your limp body away* No you didn't xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:19 pm
Can't believe people still think it's Billy or Carlos. I mean their roles really weren't that important in the previous games to be placed in this storyline. We all pretty much know Wesker has slipped himself in the story and to put a hero in, it make sense to have Redfield.

Plus the facial features on Billy don't match up to the character in the RE5 teaser. Look at his lips, eyebrow line and ear lobes, then compare it to Chris. Plus I really couldn't tell the eye color on the teaser anyhow, too sunny. lol

...you people call it as you wish.

Can you smell a poll anyone?  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Lucas_Usagi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:40 pm
Personally I do think it will be Chris, his knife and hair gave it away to me. I was just throwin some possibilities out there. I havent posted much on this guild so please forgive me if I am going over "old news".  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:51 pm
Lucas_Usagi
Personally I do think it will be Chris, his knife and hair gave it away to me. I was just throwin some possibilities out there. I havent posted much on this guild so please forgive me if I am going over "old news".
Possibilities are good, I always love a good debate! whee  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:30 am
Well, while we're talking random possibilities... It could be Ark Thompson! eek  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games