Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:59 pm
River of Time
Reality kicked in his dreams, telling Mont to wake up, it was still daytime. He slowly opened his eyes, to see Leo's face. 'He is still asleep, I guess I should wait for him to wake up.' he thought. He held Leo's paw, it felt cool, so he just kept his own over it. He felt himself nuzzling in Leo's fur,'So soft.' he thought lightly. He was having a playback of Leo's calm expression, which seemed like quite an improvement from earlier.

A soft purring rumbled from Leo's throat as he continued to sleep. "Mama. . . that. .. feels good." He was out like a light, he hadn't slept well for over a week. He was always plagued by nightmares. The calm nap was a welcome thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:13 am
Mont sighed, just to imagine how disappointed his brother would be whenever he wakes up. At the same time, he felt like he should let him enjoy it to the fullest. He hesitantly tried to caress his face,'Just to help him sleep...' he thought. He was blushing, so he looked away.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:30 am
River of Time
Mont sighed, just to imagine how disappointed his brother would be whenever he wakes up. At the same time, he felt like he should let him enjoy it to the fullest. He hesitantly tried to caress his face,'Just to help him sleep...' he thought. He was blushing, so he looked away.

Leo purred in his sleep hugging Mont. The gentle caressing soothed him out of a dream and into a deep restful sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:44 pm
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
Elara looked puzzled and sniffed the air. "Batobot ui Mont's turasjir. Kii tiric coi keefum hefoc iejir?" She started to get a little worried about Leo and Mont. "Bensvelkilti ekess itrewic wer story de jacion. Shar tir ti levnim jacion. Jaci tepohaic sworn ekess troth udoka jaka."

("That is Mont's book. But why does it smell like blood?" "Best get the story from him. But don't hurt him. He's sworn to protect us now.")

whedaba got away from the acrid scent, then said,"" si inglata wux, thric levnim nishka confn ekess astahi."(he looked at her with an apologetic look)" shar si tir tuor ekess ukris mrith leo zahae nomeno."
(" I promise you, no harm shall come to them. but i do want to talk with Leo about this.")

Elara nodded "Wux shilta clax sia idol ekess wer akuech." She pulled on a rock outcropping and a wall slid away. "Nomeno geou clax wux mobi."
("You can use my way to the forge. This will take you there.")

"vinxa ihk wer letoclo myvish," he said, "zoti si ornla hefoc ekess vucot sjek nomeno waere gethrisjic jalklar lyrik loupon ekess wer akuech." he said as he neared the entrance that was made..
(" thank you for the help sister," he said," although i would like to know if this cave goes anywhere other than to the forge." he said as he neared the entrance that was made..  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:36 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
Elara looked puzzled and sniffed the air. "Batobot ui Mont's turasjir. Kii tiric coi keefum hefoc iejir?" She started to get a little worried about Leo and Mont. "Bensvelkilti ekess itrewic wer story de jacion. Shar tir ti levnim jacion. Jaci tepohaic sworn ekess troth udoka jaka."

("That is Mont's book. But why does it smell like blood?" "Best get the story from him. But don't hurt him. He's sworn to protect us now.")

whedaba got away from the acrid scent, then said,"" si inglata wux, thric levnim nishka confn ekess astahi."(he looked at her with an apologetic look)" shar si tir tuor ekess ukris mrith leo zahae nomeno."
(" I promise you, no harm shall come to them. but i do want to talk with Leo about this.")

Elara nodded "Wux shilta clax sia idol ekess wer akuech." She pulled on a rock outcropping and a wall slid away. "Nomeno geou clax wux mobi."

"vinxa ihk wer letoclo myvish," he said, "zoti si ornla hefoc ekess vucot sjek nomeno waere gethrisjic jalklar lyrik loupon ekess wer akuech." he said as he neared the entrance that was made..
(" thank you for the help sister," he said," although i would like to know if this cave goes anywhere other than to the forge." he said as he neared the entrance that was made..

She nodded. "Leo xurwka tunnels batobot gethrisj shio svern hesi caesin zyak coi shilta qe vin jutosh route sjek nomeno waere jahus rinov ehtaha. Shar nomenoi tunnles re wer ergriff idol ihk vi darastrix ekess itrewic ekess wer akuech."

(She nodded. "Leo made tunnels that go all over our forest so it can be an escape route if this cave was ever found. But these tunnels are only the only way for a dragon to get to the forge.")  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:53 pm
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal

She nodded. "Leo xurwka tunnels batobot gethrisj shio svern hesi caesin zyak coi shilta qe vin jutosh route sjek nomeno waere jahus rinov ehtaha. Shar nomenoi tunnles re wer ergriff idol ihk vi darastrix ekess itrewic ekess wer akuech."

(She nodded. "Leo made tunnels that go all over our forest so it can be an escape route if this cave was ever found. But these tunnels are only the only way for a dragon to get to the forge.")

"si shilta ergriff filiik svanoa drong jaci zklaen tepoha coanwor xurwkir astahi, vinxa ihk wer letoclo myvish." he nodded at his sister in gratitude and walked on through the tunnel
(I can only guess how long he must have been making them, thank you for the help sister. he nodded at his sister in gratitude and walked on through the tunnel )  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:00 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal

"si shilta ergriff filiik svanoa drong jaci zklaen tepoha coanwor xurwkir astahi, vinxa ihk wer letoclo myvish." he nodded at his sister in gratitude and walked on through the tunnel
(I can only guess how long he must have been making them, thank you for the help sister. he nodded at his sister in gratitude and walked on through the tunnel )

"Wiilirk wer aussir darastrix uraci ekess wer akuech. Achuak geou clax wux ifnitot." She called after him. "Coi ui ti kiri karif."

("Follow the white dragon feet to the forge. Green will take you outside." She called after him. "It's not too far."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:29 pm
"Wiilirk wer aussir darastrix uraci ekess wer akuech. Achuak geou clax wux ifnitot." She called after him. "Coi ui ti kiri karif."

("Follow the white dragon feet to the forge. Green will take you outside." She called after him. "It's not too far."

"vinxa tenamalo ihk dout letoclo." he called back, "si zklaen gethrisj ekess astahi jaka vur itrewic ekess tawura mrith Mont" and with that he went into the tunnel and in about 20 minutes reached a wall with another glowing claw carved into it. Whedaba placed his claw into the depression and the stone made a loud scraping noise as it opened, and the smells of a forge flooded into his head. and he called out, unaware of where they could be, "Mont, Leo! Whur are yoo two?" he still despised his poor english.
("Thanks again for your help." he called back,"I must go to them now and get to work with mont")  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:33 pm
gendol_the_dragoon

"vinxa tenamalo ihk dout letoclo." he called back, "si zklaen gethrisj ekess astahi jaka vur itrewic ekess tawura mrith Mont" and with that he went into the tunnel and in about 20 minutes reached a wall with another glowing claw carved into it. Whedaba placed his claw into the depression and the stone made a loud scraping noise as it opened, and the smells of a forge flooded into his head. and he called out, unaware of where they could be, "Mont, Leo! Whur are yoo two?" he still despised his poor english.
("Thanks again for your help." he called back,"I must go to them now and get to work with mont")

Leo's ears flicked as he heard his name. "Huh what?" He yawned and stretched looking at Mont next to him. He blushed as he realized the caressing was Mont and he leaned over and gave Mont's cheek a kiss. He looked out over the forge and saw Whedaba. "Mel'doryen Whedaba."

(Good afternoon Whedaba)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:58 pm
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon

Leo's ears flicked as he heard his name. "Huh what?" He yawned and stretched looking at Mont next to him. He blushed as he realized the caressing was Mont and he leaned over and gave Mont's cheek a kiss. He looked out over the forge and saw Whedaba. "Mel'doryen Whedaba."
(Good afternoon Whedaba)

whedaba looked up to where the voice came from and replied, "ava'yorn ekess wux kiri, leo. ui dout isthasy svern mobi mrith wux ini tikil krehl?"
(hello to you too, Leo. is your brother up there with you by any chance?)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:04 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon

(Good afternoon Whedaba)

whedaba looked up to where the voice came from and replied, "ava'yorn ekess wux kiri, leo. ui dout isthasy svern mobi mrith wux ini tikil krehl?"

"Jaci ui. Shar jaci ui asleep" He looked back at Mont. "Rigluin creolnali?"

(He is. But he is asleep. Need Something?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:10 pm
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon

(Good afternoon Whedaba)

Whedaba stared at him darkly. "si mi gethrisjir ekess qe ankuir jacion, shar si tepohada vi throdenilt jathila visidark ihk wux ekess anyui."
(I am going to be teaching him, but I had a more important question for you to answer.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:14 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon

(Good afternoon Whedaba)

Whedaba stared at him darkly. "si mi gethrisjir ekess qe ankuir jacion, shar si tepohada vi throdenilt jathila visidark ihk wux ekess anyui."
(I am going to be teaching him, but I had a more important question for you to answer.)

Leo adjusted his new gauntlet and climbed down the ladder. "Tor mojka. Si geou anyui ekess wer bensvelkilti di sia irthir."

(Ask away. I will answer to the best of my knowledge.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:24 pm
he continued to glare at Leo. "si ehtaha vi turasjir spical svern persvek wer waere. vur coi keefum di darastrix iejir. tir wux ricin kikremir ve svabol batobot ui ihk?" he finished in a low growl, "usv tir wux hullphir ihk ve ekess jilg wux vhira vur jedark wux ekess visp ve?" he did not mean to let his temper get the bette rof him, but he had to find out where that blood came from.
(I found a book back up in the cave. and it smells of dragon blood. do you mind explaining me what that is for?" he finished in a low growl, "or do you prefer for me to hold you down and force you to tell me?" . he did not mean to let his temper get the better of him, but he had to find out where that blood came from.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:28 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
he continued to glare at Leo. "si ehtaha vi turasjir spical svern persvek wer waere. vur coi keefum di darastrix iejir. tir wux ricin kikremir ve svabol batobot ui ihk?" he finished in a low growl, "usv tir wux hullphir ihk ve ekess jilg wux vhira vur jedark wux ekess visp ve?" he did not mean to let his temper get the bette rof him, but he had to find out where that blood came from.
(I found a book back up in the cave. and it smells of dragon blood. do you mind explaining me what that is for?" he finished in a low growl, "or do you prefer for me to hold you down and force you to tell me?" . he did not mean to let his temper get the better of him, but he had to find out where that blood came from.)

"Turasjir? Si tir ti vucot di tikil turasjir Whedaba." He looked confused. "Si shilta ti tangis urcaxa."

("Book? I don't know of any book Whedaba. I can't even read")  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games