Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bowling Alley Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:55 pm
Hiro smiled as he walked inside of the bowling alley with Lena and put his hands in his pockets. "How much will it cost, i dont get a M.I.A. discount do I?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:00 pm
Lena laughed and gave one of the cashiers some money. "I'll handle this." she assured and stuck her tongue out at him. "Besides, you need to save all your money for all the curley fries you'll be buying me after you lose!" she taunted.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:05 pm
He laughed abit. "i wouldn't doubt it." he said with a smile. He got his bowling shoes then sat at a booth, looking at all the groups playing. "Its nice...being able to have fun with you again." he said with abit of a shy tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:10 pm
She got her own shoes and sat across from him. "It's good to see you again." she smiled. As she bent down to put her shoes on, both of her necklaces hung loose, one being a pair of army dogtags a friend gave her and the other was Hiro's old engagement ring.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

izuru-_-hitomiya

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:11 pm
Izuru set foot into the bowling alley and paid for shoes, then she went to her lane and started putting on her shoes. She spotted two people on the other side but she didn't want to just barge in on the conversation. She went over to the racks and chose a ball. "This one seems good." She then walked back over to the lane and started setting up the game for herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:18 pm
Hiro was shocked to see the ring. "y-you kept it?" he asked. As much as he tried to not get that close to her again he couldnt help it. "wow." he muttered silently to himself. Hiro gripped his own necklace and smiled, then put on his bowling shoes.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:26 pm
Lena blinked at him then looked down at her necklace and gently grabbed it. "Well yeah." she smiled softly. "It's all I had that reminded me of... you." she said with the tiniest of blushes and looked around to avoid eye contact. She noticed a girl playing a game alone and frowned. That's not right. "Hey, come join us!" she called out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:33 pm
He noticed the other girl and smiled, then began to start up the game. he mentally cursed himself, 'you should've been there for her, for everybody, this was the worst mistake that-' he cut off his thoughts, he didn't want to open his wound again from getting angry.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

izuru-_-hitomiya

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:52 pm
She heard a person calling to her and flinched a bit. She looked at the girl and the boy and a small blush of embarrassment came to her face. She quickly turned back to the dashboard. She typed her name in so fast that she misspelled it and it came out reading "Izitu" instead of "Izuru" She grabbed the ball and started bowling; not wanting to join them because she was too shy. She knew she had to make friends, but she didn't know to. Whenever she talked to a stranger she would start to hyperventilate, and then end up collapsing from over heating. She didn't want to embarrass herself so she stayed alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:48 pm
Lena frowned a little when the girl didn't come. She huffed and walked up to Hiro, catching his bowling ball before it could touch the lane. "Nope! We're not playing until...... Izitu plays with us." she said, reading the girl's screen, and stood back up. She winced a little from how heavy the bowling ball was in her hand, her right arm still weak and hurt from when her mom shot her. Lena set the bowling ball down and sat down next to the box Nikolai gave her, rubbing her arm.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

DarknessofHunt

4,600 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:54 pm
Valentine sighed and walked into the room and finally noticed Alec who much to his shock had fallen asleep against the wall. he sighed and changed his shoes before walking over to him and nudging him with his foot  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:38 pm
Hiro noticed Lenas pain and walked up to her "curly fries are not worth you getting hurt, are you up for this. Hiro noticed the small box. "From Nikolai?" He asked her.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:18 pm
I dont know what I have become

User ImageYumaki walked into the bowling alley, wearing a black hoodie and a black t-shirt under it. he had on dark faded jeans and smirked, then payed the boy at the front and got his shoes. "Might as well pass the time here." He said softly and walked right by Hiro and Lena, as if he didn't recognise them. He picked the booth by Izuru and began to play, taking his hood off, letting white hair and blue eyes become visible.

But i know i dont care

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:27 pm
Lena looked at Hiro seriously. "You've never had curly fries, have you?" she asked then smiled. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." she reassured then looked at the box. "Yeah, haven't opened it, though." she muttered and noticed someone pass by. "Hey... Isn't that your brother?" she asked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:34 pm
Hiro smiled. "No, I haven't." he said seriously and looked at Yumaki and sighed. "We dont talk much anymore."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games