Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
~Pack Life [A Mafia Family Story]~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants gold?
  Mee!!!!!! <3
View Results

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:56 pm

She took him by the paw and led him up to the front door of her uncle's house. "Ring the bell," she instructed him. "It's considered improper for a lady to bring a guest into the house until he is invited in by the man of the house."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Oh, and just as a friendly reminder (because we are totally having problems with this...) when you post in-character, meaning something that is part of the story and not just random chit-chat, you are supposed to use the "document" post style. I know it's unusual, but it is organized, and I do rather like the unusual. So please... just try and stay with me on this. 3nodding
Thankx a bunch,
~Celtic Zom-Kitty heart

Celtic zombie-kitten

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Desmond groaned as he pushed the button and the bell was audible through the door. "And yet, it was your idea." He muttered to himself as he waited for the door to open.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:36 pm

They were greeted at the door by a middle-aged gray wolf.
"Hello, Uncle Mike," Rainshine said politely. "I'd like you to meet my friend Desmond. He wants to join us for dinner."
Mike smiled and offered Desmond a paw to shake.
"It's nice to meet you Desmond," he said in a polite manner. "Please, come in." When he noticed Haru behind them he smiled warmly at him. "Welcome back, Haru," he said heartily.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Desmond shook Mike's paw and bowed. "Thank you for letting me come over." He said, he was happy to meet them at last, but also sadden because he knew that he couldn't tell the real reason he knew Rainshine.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:21 pm

Haru waved happily back at Uncle Mike. "Nice to see you again," He said smiling.  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:16 pm

WRITERS' BLOCK! GAAAGHH!!! crying
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:57 pm

"This is a lovely home you have." Desmond said as he entered the building. "I am really grateful that you are inviting me inside."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:43 pm

"Well, any friend of Rainshine's is welcome here," said the elder wolf. "Because here in Spain-Italy, that's what family means." He smiled again and led the three young people inside. "So how exactly is it that you know my nice?" he asked. "Facebook? That girl and her social networking are enough to drive us old folks crazy."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:52 pm

"Not really, sir. I met her when I first entered this city. I was just wondering around the park when I bumped into her." He said, chuckling abit at the story.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:01 pm

Rainshine rolled her eyes and sighed at the fond memory but said nothing... only smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Okay guys, I apologize sincerely for not posting that much, but I am having a seriously a**-kicking case of writer's block... I can't think of anything to write... emo

Celtic zombie-kitten

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:22 pm

"I simply apologized and was going to be on my way, but she wanted to talk." Desmond said as he sat down and looked at Mike.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:27 pm

"Yep," said he. "That sounds like my Rainy." Her uncle pulled her into a side-hug and ruffled her mane as if she were still a child.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:38 pm

"This is a very beautiful home you have here. I am really glad that you will have me." He said, bowing his head to him as he looked around.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff